Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can Barcelona make a comeback against PSG ?
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Remontada

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Comments
raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Are you sure about that chelsea8? Have you not seen La Liga this year? Plagued with calls going against Barcelona. Including a clear goal that would have meant a win against Betis. Some people truly show their ignorance.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Cheating, diving, disgusting club.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ raimondo this isn't la liga is it? 2 dives, neymar kicking marquinhos, 5 min extra time, suarez goal offside and a 100% pen denied for psg lol talk about ignorance.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

In term of that :

Diego Costa > Suarez
David Luiz = Busquets
Hazard = Neymar

So keep calm, and enjoy league games ;)

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Retract your original statement and stop making yourself look like a fool.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

that neymar kick to marquinhos was the strangest thing i've seen today...it was so hate-filled...they play on the same national team

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

There are no decisions against Barcelona /senter image description here

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Quikzy im sure we are talking about champions league?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

that neymar kick to marquinhos was the strangest thing i've seen today...it was so hate-filled...they play on the same national team

Neymar is the worst type of player, he just dives and is very dirty. People defending him are pathetic to say the least, I don't see Messi diving like that never but I guess for those type of people Barcelona can't do no evil, everything they do is 100% right and everything else is 100% wrong.

2 Penalties that were rigged, if that was Real Madrid that guy tiki taka would be the first one to open a topic and cry about it but now he shows once again double standard.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Guys, keep your argument clean, without any insults or personal attacks please.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Dyn & @Rai: completely agree with you guys. The first pen was a pen, the defender lost his balance felt and realize that Neymar was too close to the goal, he reached out to that direction and fell rigjt in front (which blocked Neymar). Unintentional may be, may be not, but it was a pen.

2pen was a big dive. Disgusting.

But it doesnt change the fact that Barcelona dominated entirely. PSG wasted their chances, didnt deserve to go through with such a display and mentality. They was shockingly shie.t. a

PSG entered the game and decided to defend from min 1. The two mid was dreadful and emberassing. The changes was too slow and made too less impact. Barca's tactic is nothing new, just one hugggeee pressure from all direction. PSG succeded to block Messi almost completely though, he was poor.

From 4 0, with such an Elite squad, with considerably one of the best mids in football. There should be no excuses for this.

Congratz Barca for such a historic come back. Respect

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@tiki: mate, you have your historic win, plz play low with those sarcastic comments.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Thanks mate, okay mate I think feels like winning a silverware but it's getting even better with the banter...lol good night.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

hahaha that game was sooooo rigged !! That is ok one day it will come out just like UEFA corruption . Everyone would laugh about accusations .

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

tiki_taka: You are asking about me because you want to gloat? How can anybody with any self-respect be proud of their team playing and advancing the way Barca did tonight?

Have you no respect for the game, for football, for anything?

This is why I cannot stand Barcelona fans. This is what you all are like. One day complaining and moaning about unfair referring, the next day when your team is so obviously, as clear as daylight, is helped by the referee - you are over the moon happy. Of course you swarm the referee the way you do, of course you moan the way you do. No wonder you sign players like Neymar, like Suarez. True Barca players. This is what Barcelona is.

This was a disgusting night for football. PSG's performance was atrocious but at home, they won fair and square. They scored 4 absolutely stunning goals, and one great away goal.

Football lost. You can gloat, be happy all you like, tiki_taka. But that was shameful to watch. It was revolting.

I feel bad for all Parisians, and I hope you guys come back next year stronger. The better team (over two legs) lost.

No worries though, if nobody does - Real Madrid will take care of them for you.

• History

tiki_taka: You are asking about me because you want to gloat? How can anybody with any self-respect be proud of their team playing and advancing after playing the way Barca played tonight?

This is why I cannot stand Barcelona fans. This is what you all are like. One day complaining and moaning about unfair referring, the next day when your team is so obviously, as clear as daylight, is helped by the referee - you are over the moon happy. Of course you swarm the referee the way you do, of course you moan the way you do. No wonder you sign players like Neymar, like Suarez. True Barca players. This is what Barcelona is.

This was a disgusting night for football. PSG's performance was atrocious but at home, they won fair and square. They scored 4 absolutely stunning goals, and one great away goal.

Football lost. You can gloat, be happy all you like, tiki_taka. But that was shameful to watch. It was revolting.

I feel bad for all Parisians, and I hope you guys come back next year stronger. The better team lost.

tiki_taka: You are asking about me because you want to gloat? How can anybody with any self-respect be proud of their team playing and advancing after playing the way Barca played tonight?

I feel bad for all Parisians, and I hope you guys come back next year stronger. The better team (over two legs) lost.

tiki_taka: You are asking about me because you want to gloat? How can anybody with any self-respect be proud of their team playing and advancing the way Barca did tonight?

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Besides the historic win, as a fans who has suffered heavily from the referee mistakes this year in Champions League, I'd say Barcelona did not deserve it. PSG weren't playing with a clever tactic either. But considering the mistakes, even tho they were not playing cleverly, they still did not deserve to be eliminated.
It would be hypocritical for me if I say Barcelona deserved it after the sleepless nights I've had after Dynamo Kyiv - Beşiktaş game.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I feel like referee decisions helping Barcelona in crucial moments of a Champions League tie has been a recurring incident for 8 years now. Chelsea, Madrid, PSG, Arsenal, City... many teams have suffered. Perhaps it is a conspiracy, perhaps not. I don't think this game was rigged at all but, as bad as PSG was, the cheating from Suarez did ultimately did decide the game. Football fans will not forget that. :/

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Yeah, but doesn't this kind of stuff happen to other team as well? In the end, you know what, I don't care if its rigged, I really hope its isn't but I mean, as long as its isn't proved and exposed by official and other stuff like that, there is no way to know for sure. And as of now, I'd think I rather think it isn't... Of course, ref can make poor decision or have preference, they can be influenced by many thing. Doesn't mean it was rigged by the UEFA itself. Myself, as long as a game is enjoyable, I don't care. Now, was this game enjoyable? Kind of, in the sense the comeback was incredible, the way it was done though... meh, seen better. 2 pen, 1 OG, 1 direct freekick in goal and a last minute goal that was borderline offside. I dunno. Its just doesn't feel as good as how PSG beated Barca in the first leg. I understand Real and PSG fan to find it unfair. Thats why I say we need better ref and video replay. :P

Still congrats to Barca and their fan and my sympathy to PSG fan.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Emo

The only one I can think of is Real Madrid being given easier teams to face relative to other teams.

And no, nothing on the scale of Barcelona-scandals have happened in favor of other teams in the history of the Champions League. In case you never seen this, watch this entire video. As Didier Drogba put it, "It's a f**king disgrace."

I can specifically name 6 famous occurences of major, game-deciding referee decisions/cheating that went Barcelona's way.

1. Chelsea semi-final 2009.... no comment needed. Just watch the link below.
  2. Busquets diving vs. Motta that got him sent off in the semi- finals... Inter were lucky to hold on to a 1-0 win and progress to the final.
  3. Dani Alves dive against Pepe in the semi-finals against Real Madrid... got Pepe sent off. Also disallowed away goal for Higuain because of a Mascherano dive... TWICE we got robbed.
  4. Red card (second yellow) to van Persie for shooting at goal after referee blew the whistle... ridiculous.
  5. Penalty to City for a foul on Messi outside the box (the only one that's debatable, really)
  6. Today's game with a debatable Neymar dive, blatant Suarez dive, and denied penalty to ADM.

That's six different occurrences where referee decisions/play-acting swung the tie in Barcelona's favor. SIX times in EIGHT seasons. I can't believe it.

• History

@Emo

The only one I can think of is Real Madrid being given easier teams to face relative to other teams.

And no, nothing on the scale of Barcelona-scandals have happened in favor of other teams in the history of the Champions League. In case you never seen this, watch this entire video. As Didier Drogba put it, "It's a f**king disgrace."

@Emo

I can specifically name 6 famous occurences of major, game-deciding referee decisions/cheating that went Barcelona's way.

1. Chelsea semi-final 2009.... no comment needed. Just watch the link below.
  2. Busquets diving vs. Motta that got him sent off in the semi- finals... Inter were lucky to hold on to a 1-0 win and progress to the final.
  3. Dani Alves dive against Pepe in the semi-finals against Real Madrid... got Pepe sent off. Also disallowed away goal for Higuain because of a Mascherano dive... TWICE we got robbed.
  4. Red card (second yellow) to van Persie for shooting at goal after referee blew the whistle... ridiculous.
  5. Penalty to City for a foul on Messi outside the box (the only one that's debatable, really)
  6. Today's game with a debatable Neymar dive, blatant Suarez dive, and denied penalty to ADM.
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

They way I see it, Barcelona fans are the first to complain about ref decisions and the last to admit referee advantages. Like I explained in the last thread, I stopped saying this like uefalona but goddammit it's very hard not to. See what @Dynastian posted above and tell me that sh!t is a coincidence... You won't.

Again, congrats on the comeback. Now, I really can't wait for the FCB fans to complain about ref decision again.

Discussion Closed