Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can Barcelona make a comeback against PSG ?
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Remontada

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Comments
DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

Well well well. It has been a long time and what a fitting return, to comment on this game! hahaha

It was incredible. Possible yes, but VERY unlikely. I was blown away with the game.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@SoccerBoss Please, don't insult, I only watched the game and reacted to it like a neutral fan that hates injustice. This hurts your team and you don't even see it. normal people around the world saw the game and know huge money was probably involved and the bigger team got through.

I know PSG didn't play well but even so they scored and were damaged by a clear penalty and then got a diving penalty against them, even if they were poor they don't deserve to get knocked out by bad refs, I wouldn't complain if Messi scored 6 free kick goals but Neymar dived and so did Suarez, if those 2 were penalties then Mascherano should have got a red and PSG would probably score again...

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

I agree with you and I DO admit that Suarez and Neymar dived. They were punished with yellow cards, but sadly that didn't stop them from diving again (Suarez). IMO the reason why the last penalty was called was that the ref was behind all of the action, and the only thing that he saw was Marquinhos' back. Look here:

If you look real closely at the start of the gif, the ref kinda crashes into a PSG player, then he looks up and he see's Marquinhos jumping over Suarez. Was it a dive, Yes, It was, but most of you are forgetting about the perspective which the ref was looking at this incident. He had two choices, to either tell Suarez to get up or to call a penalty, and he did the latter decision. Once again, it was a dive, but the ref had no way to call that for sure.

I'm just angered by some members here screaming "Rigged" everytime they post. Yes, we understand you're angst and yes, I as a Barcelona fan do admit to the diving, but this is football, not the perfect world that we all imagine.

Another thing is that if Barcelona have been bribing refs for so long, why haven't they been caught at it yet. It seems pretty easy (by your accusations) for Barcelona to be found guilty in match fixing, but yet, no one has proven this yet.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@SoccerBoss: from that angle, I have sympathy for the ref.

It looks really weird and stupid from the defender.

Although I hate Suarez for those dives.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Going into Suarez with an elbow, while ref is behind you. As you blame ref, you can blame the defender as well.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Here tiki, i think you might like this - congrats :)

Sergi Roberto vs PSG | Titanic Edition

Sergi Roberto's goal tonight is even more incredible with the titanic music... Edited by: Ryan Morgan Media

Posted by Sports Gazette on Wednesday, March 8, 2017
chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Hahah look at these *mod denying the mistakes of the ref, pierlluigi collina ( uefa's head of refeering) is set to punish the ref in the barca psg game lol so that means that barca won unfairly. Case closed.

• History

Hahah look at these idiots denying the mistakes of the ref, pierlluigi collina ( uefa's head of refeering) is set to punish the ref in the barca psg game lol so that means that barca won unfairly. Case closed.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@chelsea8 I don't think anyone is denying that the refs made mistakes , but when stuff like this happens a lot of people accuse Barca of match fixing. Some times thing are just unfair I guess

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@chelsea8 uefa are corrupt bunch of eejits

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

if you read some comments here you can actually spot a few **mod** denying the refs mistakes in favor of barca.

• History

if you read some comments here you can actually spot a few retards denying the refs mistakes in favor of barca.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Golazo111

1st pk? Given
2nd pk? Given

Fair point.

Mascherano tackle on Di Maria? Clear Penalty not given.

It wasn't a penalty, let alone clear. There was close to no contact, and Maria went down after the shot, so no penalty.

There is no debate, the game is rigged. That situation was not
repeated by anyone, no angle they just flat out ignored the whole
incident while Di Maria was laying on the ground holding his left
foot.

Come on, refeeres make mistakes. Yes, he should have known even without looking Suarez is a diving type, but you can't blame him for everything, You can't tell for sure it was real, anyone can hold their leg.

Biggest rigged game I have seen in my life after World Cup 2002 Italy Korea.

Come on, are you for real?

tiki_taka

I see, thanks for the taking the time to answer.

• History

Golazo111

1st pk? Given
2nd pk? Given

Fair point.

Mascherano tackle on Di Maria? Clear Penalty not given.

It wasn't a penalty, let alone clear. There was close to no contact, and Maria went down after the shot, so no penalty.

There is no debate, the game is rigged. That situation was not
repeated by anyone, no angle they just flat out ignored the whole
incident while Di Maria was laying on the ground holding his left
foot.

Come on, refeeres make mistakes. Yes, he should have known even without looking Suarez is a diving type, but you can't blame him for everything, You can't tell for sure it was real, anyone can hold their leg.

Biggest rigged game I have seen in my life after World Cup 2002 Italy Korea.

Come on, are you for real?

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@chelsea8: now you are accusing people. Please quote? Who deny that?

I know discussion is going on and toward certain ref's call or situation, but I dont think anyone deny that the ref's mistake this game were in favor of Barca.

@amir: good point!!!

• History

@chelsea8: now you are accusing people. Please quote now? Who deny that?

I know discussion is going on and toward certain ref's call or situation, but I dont think anyone deny that the ref's mistake this game were in favor of Barca.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty Mate, the link you posted, it is simply perfect, no word to describe it. Put a smile on my face at least. XD

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Delusion at it's best. Mascherano even admitted he fouled Di Maria after the match. Do you really think that a player such as Di Maria would miss THAT chance all by himself? I'm really suprised by this comment.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

pierlluigi collina ( uefa's head of refeering) is set to punish the ref in the barca psg game lol so that means that barca won unfairly. Case closed.

Any sources of that?

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@emo
it is pretty emotional hahaha

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty That it is. :D

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

The ref has just been banned from officating any champions league games....
They had to blame the ref so people will say it's his misstake where the whole shiiiit was rigged.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The ref has just been banned from officating any champions league games....
They had to blame the ref so people will say it's his misstake where the whole shiiiit was rigged.

This is the biggest match fixing that UEFA couldn't ignore themselves, I wonder if he got payed big money and knew he would be a sacrificial lamb because otherwise he can't be that bad and getting the job at the highest level of competition.

Discussion Closed