Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can Barcelona make a comeback against PSG ?
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Remontada

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago

Cry me a river Madridistas, the help you get in a single season is more than favorable Barca calls of the decade....

Calls against Barca ? A hâter remains a hater you don't remember it right ? See what you were crying about 2 weeks earlier, you are doing the same or even worse... ;)

PSG got home refreing first leg no one complained, Barca got a 50-50 in their favor, Suarez Pen, slight contact and the player exaggerated, and Madridista crybabies are mad.

Imagine if Barca got your help in the league and that many wrong calls agaisnt, You would be moaning for ages lol.

No Easy CL for you this season, prepare yourself to be trophyless buthurt Madridista :)

6-1 only one action not even controversial just harsh, and the buthurt appears haha, Cavani and Di maria had the kill in their feet.

Dont end up trophyless, really ;)

tiki_taka 7 years ago

enter image description here

Meanwhile the haters here....

Madridista11 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Call me what you will, it doesn't matter to me. In my first comment I congratulated Barcelona on their success and did in fact say they were hungry for the win but of couse you wouldnt notice that. The reason for my second comment was because I see so many barca fans complain about ref decision but turn a blind eye when they are favored. I wansnt complaining about today's outcome, I was complaining about the double standards.

Plus, you can't call me an objective person in one thread and a butthurt hater in another. That makes no sense my friend ;)

• History

Call me what you will, it doesn't matter to me. In my first comment I congratulated Barcelona on their success and did in fact say they were hungry for the win but of couse you wouldnt notice that. The reason for my second comment was because I see so many barca fans complain about ref decision but turn a blind eye when they are favored. I wansnt complaining about today's outcome, I was complaining about the double standards.

Plus, you can't call me an objective person in one thread and a crybaby hater in another. That makes no sense my friend ;)

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

There will always be double standards, but people are often forgetting about the advantage their team got..

I was talking about buthurts amerr and dynast, not you. there was an "s"

• History

I was talking about buthurts amerr and dynast, not you.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I said it and i will say it again this is rigged there are not 1 or 2 or 3 wrong calls there was at least 6 incidents
Other then the ridiculous 5min + they added is just baah.

I would like to say to the Barca fans this isn't against you but the club you support just made it clear today that not only last nights game was rigged but 100s of other games are 2 I have been watch football since 1995 there were many games that were rigged but never on this level even the 2012 Chelsea game is no where near this.

It is scary pretty sure all the top clubs are controlled and run by the same people.
They didn't steal the game they stole the soul of game.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

What in the world was going on??

Both penalties were really soft/unfair but any God damn player will dive or try to win a penalty if they were in the same situation, lets all be honest here. Barca outplayed PSG and deserve the win, PSG were clueless and pathetic. How on earth do u park the bus against a team with the best attack and you as well have a world class team?? All of Barca's goals were scrappy except of the FK. If PSG were to attack more, this could've been a different story.

But nonetheless I have my complete respect for Barca, but the man I lift my hat for is Neymar, when Cavani scored, the whole team gave up except for him, you could say he almost won it singlehandedly. Won the PK, scored aPK, scored a FK, assisted the winner.

Props for Enrique, Neymar and the whole squad, this is the team where everyone fears, I'm still surprised they are in a position to win the treble, I just hope Madrid get their shit together and Grab that La liga and UCL.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@rayrex7: that's a very respectable comment. Thank you!

Although Barca didn't give up at all after the goal. They fought like crazy, huge respect there.

Neymar was EXCEPTIONAL, incredible. When Messi and Suarez was locked up by PSG, Messi was so poor, Neymar shined brilliantly.

The ref sucked so bad! But it was NO rigged. PSG had only themselves to blame, pathetic, stupid tactic, no excuse whatsoever for such an embarrassing mentality and performance for such a squad!

I hate Barca' desperate diving at the end, but any team would do that. Man, I wish PSG played like a true elite, not parking the damn bus with 10 player in the box...

• History

Although Barca didn't give up at all after the goal. They fought like crazy, huge respect there.

Neymar was EXCEPTIONAL, incredible. When Messi and Suarez was locked up by PSG, Neymar shined brilliantly.

The ref sucked so bad! But it is no RIGGED. PSG had only themselves to blame, pathetic, stupid tactic, no excuse whatsoever for such an embarrassing mentality and performance for such a squad!

Neymar was EXCEPTIONAL, incredible. When Messi and Suarez was locked up by PSG, Neymar shined brilliantly.

The ref sucked so bad! But it was NO rigged. PSG had only themselves to blame, pathetic, stupid tactic, no excuse whatsoever for such an embarrassing mentality and performance for such a squad!

I hate Barca' desperate diving at the end, but any team would do that. Man, I wish PSG played like a true elite, not parking the damn bus with 10 player in the box...

5 min stoppage time ? 6 subs = 3 min, protest and injuries were many and got 2 min. what is shocking here buthurt ?

please tell me where ? 6 incidents ? enumerate them please instead of crying :)

here is the extended highlights : show your point....

Thanks rayrex, respect. *** they did it agaisnt the odds and frustrated haters,just GREAT.

• History

5 min stoppage time ? 6 subs = 3 min, protest and injuries were many and got 2 min. what is shocking here buthurt ?

please tell me where ? 6 incidents ? enumerate them please instead of crying :)

here is the extended highlights : show your point....

Thanks rayrex, respect. Fuck the rest, they did it agaisnt the odds and frustrated haters,just GREAT.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Alright, despite the REF sucked and certainly helped Barca to make this history.

Here is what Marco Verrati said:

"We must find the strength to raise our heads. You have to be men. We are all sad. We lost 6-1, it’s not because of the referee. We are primarily responsible."

Now, they took the lost. It was super bitter. But he said the right thing.

Can we stop bashing each other here?

liomessi10 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

tryna think of realistic reasons it happened. you can't score 6 in a champions league knockout game, esp against psg.

1. kurzawa own-goal was so fake (bribe?)
  2. they coulda done lots more to stop neymar's free kick imo. but it was a great free kick!
  3. psg had loads of chances
  4. psg overdid it with playing dangerous in the box.

btw barcelona deserved more penalties than they got tbh... just my opinion. psg were really dangerous in the box.

edit: suarez penalty imo should not have been given in this type of game but amount of penalties neymar should have got...

• History

tryna think of realistic reasons it happened. you can't score 6 in a champions league knockout game, esp against psg.

1. kurzawa own-goal was so fake (bribe?)
  2. they coulda done lots more to stop neymar's free kick imo. but it was a great free kick!
  3. psg had loads of chances
  4. psg overdid it with playing dangerous in the box.

btw barcelona deserved more penalties than they got tbh... just my opinion. psg were really dangerous in the box.

liomessi10 7 years ago

was not allowed allowed to watch the game last night my dad said it's not worth watching a game so late at night and everyone knows barcelona are going out. so i stayed up until 1:00 to check the result was obvs sleepy by then when i opened footyroom i was like think i know we're through. it happened with ac milan right but i was actually expecting to see 4-0 and penalties or 5-0. was schocking honestly.

i soooo wish i watched that game!

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

The Neymar incident was a clear penalty, the Suarez one was pretty soft. Also stop embarrassing yourself, tiki..

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

What the hell did I see haha. Was that real life? Was really hoping to see a change up of the 1/4's.. Same teams every year is getting lame. What a shame PSG showed up with their tails between their legs. Lost the game before it even started.

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Scourcer and Chester ex players doing match analyzis . Lol players of two teams that are no strangers to referee favors . This topic is absurd to even argue . Clearly football has gone down the hill when other team cheated to win and still given praise for victory . So much shit is wrong with football and football fans are one of the problems .

One thing I found so funny : you know that useless referee who watches goal line , suddenly he had a say in that penalty ! Hahaha this guys never get anything right nor do they dispute anything but this time his call was credible . What a joke !

Also mates , not a single sport , I promise not single one is not corrupt . Matches are fixed just because you choose to live in your happy la la land , doesn't mean it is not true . Ofcourse hard to prove but even when fans see clearly somehitng wrong , there are still donkeys that will say nothing is wrong . Every major sport is one dirty business these days .

• History

Scourcer and Chester ex players doing match analyzis . Lol players of two teams that are no strangers to referee favors . This topic is absurd to even argue . Clearly football has gone down the hill when other team cheated to win and still given praise for victory . So much shit is wrong with football and football fans are one of the problems .

One thing I found so funny : you know that useless referee who watches goal line , suddenly he had a say in that penalty ! Hahaha this guys never get anything right nor do they dispute anything but this time his call was credible . What a joke !

Also mates , not a single sport , I promise not single one is not corrupt . Matches are fixed just because you choose to live in your happy la la land . Every major sport is one dirty business these days .

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ooh also forgot to say Gerard and co plus English media would have been singing different song if Barcelona had put 6 against in English team in such a manner so I honestly could careless about opinion of prostitute because she does what she gets paid for to do :)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Rigged penalties, classic barcelona with a small (b).

liomessi10 7 years ago Edited

HOPEFULLY NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN HOW REAL MADRID WON THE CHAMIONS LAST YEAR WITH AN OFFSIDE GOAL!!

Atletico were denied a champions league title due to Ramos' offside goal.

• History

HOPEFULLY NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN HOW REAL MADRID WON THE CHAMIONS LAST YEAR WITH AN OFFSIDE GOAL!!

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Classic stupid fans...they can't admit their own team cheated with the refs time and time again so they need to point out other clubs xD HAHAHA if thats your best answer you're a joke mate.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Do you remember a game where 2 non-existent penalties were called against barcelona (small b)? Neither do I.
Champions league loses all credibility, every year same teams must go forward, Neymar is faking his falls like he faked his taxes.

Discussion Closed