Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can Barcelona make a comeback against PSG ?
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Remontada

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Comments
Daggerwall 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 3 32

I think we're gonna need to regain our 14/15 form if we want any chance of comeback. Which is quite impossible with a midfielder in the right back and an out of form Iniesta and a Messi who looks like he has newly discovered football. But then again, it's still possible that we might score 4-0 and then go to extra time. To be completely honest I would just be happy with a win and a good performance, if Enrique can fix the midfield problem and we play well against PSG and perhaps beat them 3-0 or whatever I'll be content, see that as improvement and move on. But chances of us going to quarter are marginal at best.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

So? PSG seems down physiologically. 2-0 first half. 2nd half will be crazy.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

They can always give a red card to PSG player after offside like they did to Van Persie. Also easy dives for penalties is always an option.

Need to quote myself for truth, I knew there would be a penalty, it can't be a Barcelona home game without it in important matches something shady needs to happen.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Hilarious how nobody dares to give a yellow card to the biggest diver in modern football history, Neymar.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

PSG scored !!!

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Barca need 3 more goals!!!!!!

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Another hilarious dive and of course...penal. What a joke of a game.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Goaaaalllllllll !!!!!!!!! 6-1 !!!!!

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

History has been made but the wrong calls will also be on the headlines.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Biggest cheat in history confirmed.

Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I still don't think they can make it..

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I swear today we just saw how football is rigged fucking ashamed of this sport omg I don't hate Barca I was rooting for them because of them being in la liga but after today they did it again sad for psg sad back then for Chelsea sad day for football

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

sad day for football

It's not sad, it's a disgrace.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

how exactly was this rigged?

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The salt is real.

Suarez dove, sure. The penalty on Neymar was a penalty. Ots sad that people only see the supposed rigging because it's barca. Had arsenal done the same match no one would say a word about it. Still cant take it away from Barca the amazing game they played. Psg was pathetic. Who goes and parks the bus on a 4-0 lead? They should have played their regular game from the start. Total failure from Emery.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

PSG were crap. Yes, Suarez dived, but Barcelona played like they wanted to win the entire damn game. PSG were so crap, they were lucky to even get a goal. One little cheap trick may have decided the game, but what I saw out there tonight was one team full of desire and another team full of complacency.

As our mate @SunFlash put it, "Bunch of useless c**ts."

• History

PSG were crap. Yes, Suarez dived, but Barcelona played like they wanted to win the entire damn game. PSG were so crap, they were lucky to even get a goal. One little cheap trick may have decided the game, but what I saw out there tonight was one team full of desire and another team full of complacency.

As our mate @SunFlash put it, "Bunch of useless cunts."

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Both penalties were rigged, Neymar dived in first half, nothing, dived in second got a penalty, dived again, again no warning no nothing. Suarez dived, another penality. Hilarious...

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

so this is not a penalty when you put your head in front of someone?

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

PSG are a bunch of useless cunts. Undeniably. Since everyone else is focusing on the pk's, may as well throw my two cents in. The Suarez one is a cheap pk. Really cheap. But he has a case, if it's an elbow on the neck or above, it's a pk. Weak fucking elbow, and I wouldn't have given it, but I can see why it was.

The Neymar one on the other hand is 100% not a pk. Neymar has no case whatsoever. The PSG player is facedown, arms in a natural spot, slip itself was accidental, does not seek to impede Neymar in any way. Neymar can quite literally just walk past him. The ref was correct initially, and then overruled by his assistant who had an even worse view than he did. That's simply bad refereeing, and there's no way around it. Neymar should get a yellow for diving, easily.

I know some of you will fight me on both of those, but know that you're wrong. I'll always give the referee the benefit of the doubt, but in the case of Neymar, there is simply no doubt to be given.

Of course, none of this changes the fact that PSG are an excuse for good oxygen. How the actual fuck did they allow 4 goals completely independent of the refs? Unreal.

• History

PSG are a bunch of useless cunts. Undeniably. Since everyone else is focusing on the pk's, may as well throw my two cents in. The Suarez one is a cheap pk. Really cheap. But he has a case, if it's an elbow on the neck or above, it's a pk. Weak fucking elbow, and I wouldn't have given it, but I can see why it was.

The Neymar one on the other hand is 100% not a pk. Neymar has no case whatsoever. The PSG player is facedown, arms in a natural spot, slip itself was accidental, does not seek to impede Neymar in any way. Neymar can quite literally just walk past him. The ref was correct initially, and then overruled by his assistant who had an even worse view than he did. That's simply bad refereeing, and there's no way around it. Neymar should get a yellow for diving, easily.

I know some of you will fight me on both of those, but know that you're simply wrong. I'll always give the referee the benefit of the doubt, but in the case of Neymar, there is simply no doubt to be given.

Of course, no of this changes the fact that PSG are an excuse for good oxygen. How the actual fuck did they allow 4 goals completely independent of the refs? Unreal.

I know some of you will fight me on both of those, but know that you're simply wrong. I'll always give the referee the benefit of the doubt, but in the case of Neymar, there is simply no doubt to be given.

Of course, none of this changes the fact that PSG are an excuse for good oxygen. How the actual fuck did they allow 4 goals completely independent of the refs? Unreal.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Quikzyyy

He didn't put his head in front of Neymar, lol. He fell, and unluckily blocked Neymar's path to the goal. It was unintentional, but still a penalty call. I can't imagine a defender stupid enough to try and bring down a fully-grown man by sticking his head towards the man's legs.

Discussion Closed