Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can Barcelona make a comeback against PSG ?
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Remontada

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Referees definitely rigged all 6 goals to let Barcelona go through, they rigged Cavani and Di Maria so they finishing will be on Gervinho level as well.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

This won't happen against a club with a bigger name, Bayern will never get 2 rigged penalties against them so good luck trying to cheat there but it wont work.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Mascherano admits he fouled Di Maria for a penalty and red card but the ref did(n't) see it ;)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3045821/barcelona-javier-mascherano-angel-di-maria-penalty-barca/

Rigged game, 1 teams needs 2 fake penalties the other won't get anything :D

PS. This was at the score of 3:1, meaning barcelona would have gotten a penalty against them and a red card, so possible 3:2 with a player less but of course, it's barcelona so that must not happen, instead they will get another penalty in their favor due to the diving Suarez.

• History
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Hey we remember Real Madrid offside goal . However , we are talking about this particularly this game . Imagine the shit storm it would have been if Ronaldo dived around and Madrid would have won this way .. Barcelona fans wouldn't shut up about him being diver and cheater ..

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Clever or not clever , that is cheating when someone dives ! Just like any fight incident , that should be reviewed by independent referees after the game and given proper punishment ! That is how to get rid of it .

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I though fight incidents from some certain players aren't considered as a cheating.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

7 pages, tells you quality of the game.

tiki_taka

Has your opinion on Enrique changed after that mastermind win?

Marcus2011 7 years ago

quikzy I don't understand your logic . You are trying to sound childish or are you just trolling or are you still bitter that you are supporting pathetic football club ? Maybe i didn't write it comprehensively .. Just like Football association reviews any incidents between players after the game and gives punishments , diving should be also reviewed and given punishment .

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Yes, agreed there, at least, give a punishement after the game, I hate how only violent conduct get player punished after game. Dive and foul that were not given should also be reviewed.

This thread is seriously becoming a simple: Barca has cheated/ No they didn't.
Also, please don't make any personal insult against each other people or we will have to close the thread.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

lol this forum is like a time capsule.. Some things never change.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

I didn't make any personal insults

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Marcus2011 My two last sentence were not directed at you, they were directed at everyone. But you could refrain from saying someone who disagree with you sound childish and that he support a pathetic club (even if you feel it is true) because come on, that isn't very nice. :P Not trying to lecture you or anything, just how I feel.

• History

@Marcus2011 My two last sentence were not directed at you, they were directed at everyone. But you could refrain from saying someone who disagree with you sound childish and that he support a pathetic club (even if you feel it is true) because come on, that isn't very nice. :P Not trying to lecture you or anything, just how I feel. Sorry for being a goody two shoes. XD

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

L

• History

enter image description here

congrats tiki i'm mad at the ref but it's not barca's fault and barca was alot better so congratz.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Put it this way

1st pk? Yes
2nd pk? No

End of debate. Read the rules of football.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@amir Absolutely not, his first leg tactics almost costed us an easy qualification on paper. And his rotations are unbalanced, he made the season more complicated than it should have been. Under pressure he found a 3-4-3 like Conte with a diamond midlefield Messi as AM, gave some balance but it's too late, Barca still don't win midlefield battles and rely on moments of brilliance...
You will tell me Some teams rely on set pièces or counters but at Barcelona, transition is key, and the transition of Enrique was awful from defense into rivals box...

Good luck to him.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Put it this way
1st pk? Yes
2nd pk? No

1st pk? Given
2nd pk? Given

Mascherano tackle on Di Maria? Clear Penalty not given.

There is no debate, the game is rigged.
That situation was not repeated by anyone, no angle they just flat out ignored the whole incident while Di Maria was laying on the ground holding his left foot.

Biggest rigged game I have seen in my life after World Cup 2002 Italy Korea.

• History

Put it this way

1st pk? Yes
2nd pk? No

End of debate. Read the rules of football.

1st pk? Given
2nd pk? Given

Mascherano tackle on Di Maria? Clear Penalty not given.

There is no debate, the game is rigged.
That situation was not repeated by anyone, no angle they just flat out ignored the whole incident while Di Maria was laying on the ground holding his left foot.

Biggest rigged game I have seen in my life after World Cup 2002 Italy Korea.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So if Cavani scored his 1on1 to make it 3:2 it wouldn't be rigged? Or was Cavani rigged to score just one goal? Would Barcelona win 7:2 then?enter image description here

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Even with the referee calls deciding the game, the blame ultimately falls to PSG. They were just plain awful. Horrible tactical display.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Golazo111, let's put it this way. You can't change the outcome, you can keep crying all you want but nothing will change, and no one cares about you saying "it's rigged" 25 thousand times, we all know youre butthurt. Just go and maybe support CF America a little more, or wait, their in 13th place, nevermind.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Butthurt? I think people are just fed up with Barcelona gaining referee favors year after year. As for Barcelona fans, a large portion of you guys seem to be in complete denial of facts.

Discussion Closed