Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can Barcelona make a comeback against PSG ?
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Remontada

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It doesn't matter that PSG were not playing good, they didn't need 2 fake penalties in their own 4:0 win, they had that results fair and square, that's the difference. Neymar is a known diver and did those same types of dives before, refs usually know about those things and take good care when watching specific players but for some reason ;) Neymar has diplomatic immunity to everything normal ;)

Anyway, I'm just saying the truth, if you're not biased you would admit that both penalties were not valid. And in the end I'm happy for Pique, his wife makes some good music.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Look at this again, if I was ref, I would call it as penalty either. And if I remember it was ref who way behind the line and not main ref who actually called it.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Psg was robbed, 1 pen for psg not given and 2 dives dor barca given as a pen and suarez first goal was offside.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

enter image description here

Missing my Amerr friend please comeback :D

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@quik

I don't need to see it again, the first time was more than enough. There is no case. It's so straightforward the two sentences I wrote two pages ago are all the call needs.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Man, haters' tears are even sweeter than I thought.

In the last couple of mins Verratti should've been sent off IF you actually watched the game you would know that, but people here just seem to use hearsay and cry about "UEFAlona, cheaters, etc". Keep on crying, we won, and we're the best team in the world.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

PSG can just blame themselves for missing 2 100% chances to finish the game, for poor tactics decision and absolutely terrible display. As some other said, today there was just one team on the pitch who wanted to go through.

• History

I didn't see anyone calling Lewandowski a diver when he pushed himself into the ground to get a penalty :)

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I didn't see anyone calling Lewandowski a diver when he pushed himself into the ground to get a penalty :)

Because there was (1) actual initiated contact from the defender, (2) an actual obstruction, (3) an actual disadvantage, and (4) an actual foul.

If you want to compare those, you can, but it doesn't change the fact that one is a pk and one isn't.

I probably could've put this better at the start, but I suppose I can try again, if the contact from the defender isn't initiated by the defender, it's not a foul.

• History

Because there was (1) actual initiated contact from the defender, (2) an actual obstruction, (3) an actual disadvantage, and (4) an actual foul.

If you want to compare those, you can, but it doesn't change the fact that one is a pk and one isn't.

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I think it's it's time for video technology to be introduced in football, this ref was worse than the one in 2009.

• History

I think it's it's time for video technology to be introduced in football, this ref was worst than the one in 2009.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

Congrats on the win, but you can't try to manipulate facts to your advantage to deny the truth. Suarez dived, no doubt about that. Apparently when Barca gets caught cheating, which happens quite often, the fans immediately point to other incidences by other players in other clubs... instead of accepting or acknowledging their own team's short-comings.

When Suarez dives: Lewandowski dived too. When Neymar gets a cheap penalty: Ronaldo got one too. When Barcelona lose: Madrid bought all the refs.

I find it a little difficult to believe that, amidst all this ecstasy and joy for your team, you cannot find an grain of humility to show to your opponents.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That being said, PSG are shi.te. Deserved to lose this one. I cannot believe their mentality. Much worse than what I had seen from Arsenal yesterday... much, much worse. Despicable display, they should hang their heads in shame. The only players who tried this game were Verratti and Draxler. Good on those two lads.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I think it's it's time for video technology to be introduced in football, this ref was worse than the one in 2009.

Never gonna happen, too much money in stake.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Well im too happy to argue at the moment, im not home eaither, i actually didnt saw the replay so i dont know what happened exactly was on a pub with noisy PSG fans....

That being said we got hammered in first leg by all the fans its normal to get some euphoria after the mission impossible.

Amerr you are missed XD

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If you're going to dive in front of the player who is running towards the ball and block his way, it's still a penalty for me. You can clearly see the direction Meunier was going.

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

If you're going to dive in front of the player who is running towards the ball and block his way, it's still a penalty for me. You can clearly see the direction Meunier was going.

For the last time, he's not disadvantaging Barcelona. That means it's not a foul. I can see which direction he's going. It can be a pk FOR YOU if you want, but point to the rulebook by which the referees call the game and point to where it says this situation is a foul. You can't, because it isn't there, and FOR ME that's the only metric I'm working with, and the only one the referee should've been working with.

• History

For the last time, he's not disadvantaging Barcelona. That means its not a foul. I can see which direction he's going. It can be a pk FOR YOU if you want, but point to the rulebook by which the referees call the game and point to where it says this situation is a foul. You can't, because it isn't there, and FOR ME that's the only metric I'm working with, and the only one the referee should've bee working with.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Sun, how was he not creating a disadvantage? Neymars intention in that play was to cut inwards and you can see him moving in and at the same time creating the contact necessary for the PK. Im sorry man, but you are wrong on this one. Just let it go already.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

embarrassing night for football, we should all be ashamed of our selves that this kind of stuff is happening in 2017.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Embarrassing for those who hate Barca, for sure mate ;)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You sound like you don't know what the term diving is. Like you never saw Neymar running into opposition players and falling over like they tripped them, they can basically stand right next to him he will trip over them and it will be a penalty because we all know the refs love that one special club ;)

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Barca? More like uefalona, i have yet to witness a decision go against barca IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. It's a f@*king disgrace as drogba would say.

• History

Barca? More like uefalona, i have yet to witness a decision go against barca. It's a f@*king disgrace as drogba would say.

Discussion Closed