Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL season 2023/24 discussion thread
_Pelle_ 12 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 158 6910

I thought maybe we can create a thread where we discuss anything related to the season.

Comments
_Pelle_ 2 months ago Edited

Nevermind I was trolled

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

15-0 rofl 😂😂💀

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

We need a miracle for city to lose, we may not even beat Everton. So far its Arsenal 1-1 and City 2-1

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

Emery ended our trophy hopes again. City beat the team we lost 0-2 to in their final game. If we just beat one of Fulham or villa or west ham we would've won the league.

Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

This really felt a lot like one of those season where Liverpool were so close to win it only for City to take it thanks to a single point advance.

Still think this one will hurt more than last year because it feel like Arsenal didn't really bottled anything, instead, City felt just so strong at the end.

I'm sure a lot of Arsenal fan don't want to hear it right now but I'm still impressed with their team, Arteta is only going foward and getting better imho, I also liked his reaction, saying that they want to do even better in the future. I really hope this Arsenal team win some trophy at some point because they are definetly working in the right way to get one and its alway frustrating seeing a team working so well not getting some sort of reward.

Unrelated but its crazy for me that every promoted club last season were relegated this one. Hopefully, the newly promoted teams will fare better.

All that left is to check who win the FA Cup final in order to know who will play Europa League and Conference League and who will miss out on Europe between Newcastle and Manchester United.

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

crazy for me that every promoted club last season were relegated this one. Hopefully, the newly promoted teams will fare better.

Thats because they never truly invested the big money they got for promotion. The owners wanted to keep the money for themselves.

_Pelle_ 2 months ago Edited

I never liked Emery and now I got another reason to like him less.

The teams promoted to EPL are classic ones. I was sad when Leicester was relegated so it’s nice to see them back. Leeds to btw

• History

I never liked Emery and now I got another reason to like him less.

The teams promoted are classic ones. I was sad when Leicester was relegated so it’s nice to see them back. Leeds to btw

DarthFooty 2 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1128

and the coaching carousel begins..... haha

Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

So the promoted teams are Leicester, Ipswhich Town and Southampton. I'm pretty happy with this, glad to see Leicester and Southampton back. Hopefully, they manage to stay up next season.

Also, impressive from United to have won the FA Cup, for all its fault and despite the fact I've not alway been a fan of Ten Haag, I do hope they keep him, I do think he still deserve a chance, things have been complicated but I think he could still turn thing around with a the good reinforcement and a bit of time. Imho, he made mistake in his first season in term of recruitement by not realizing how hard the job was gonna be. Getting Anthony for the amount he did was such an huge error for me. Hopefully, he'll manage to get thing going for United next season.

United_Hates_Blues 2 months ago
Manchester United, England 14 994

I'm so disappointed to see Leicester city back. Regardless what season they had. I think they'll maybe relegate again. I don't mind Ipswich and Southampton. Agreed Antony was over priced. You won't believe what crappy business we had under glazers full ownership. Ineos have already put plans in position. So I doubt we'll see crazy spending on ridiculous pricetags.

United_Hates_Blues 2 months ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 994

Also this whole season we've had defensive issues so we need to back Erik up. Martinez and varane coming back was really big for us. Teams got use to playing us without leadership. Look at when licha got subbed for johnny we concieded. But that's just city and pep tbf. I'll always remember this as revenge for fa cup and champions league. We have so much work to bridge the gap.

• History

Also this whole season we've had defensive issues so I think we need to back Erik up.

Also this whole season we've had defensive issues so we need to back Erik up.

Also this whole season we've had defensive issues so we need to back Erik up. Also Martinez and varane coming back was really big for us. Teams got use to playing us without leadership. Look at when licha got subbed for johnny we concieded. But that's just city and pep tbf. I'll always remember this as revenge for fa cup and champions league. We have so much work to bridge the gap.