Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL season 2023/24 discussion thread
_Pelle_ 9 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6891

I thought maybe we can create a thread where we discuss anything related to the season.

Comments
Footy_watch 27 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

The season is finished!! Arteta bottling masterclass. His lineup and substitutions were way off the mark. Arteta has sabotaged our season bringing those 2 City rejects back into the team when our best spell of results and football was when they weren't playing! He was forced to make better decisions showing that he's still the biggest bottlejob manager.

I really fooled myself and thought he could see we were better off without crychenko and Jesus but no, he insists on playing them because they are his favourites. Everyone but Arteta can see the liability that these 2 city rejects are for us. Then Arteta takes off our best player Odegaard when we needed a goal!!!

Havertz missed 3 big chances showing how much we needed a striker. Both Arsenal and Liverpool season crumbled in a matter of one week.

City aren't dropping anymore points and Arteta will play those city rejects in the Bayern game ensuring our season is completely over.

DarthFooty 26 days ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1103

Both Liverpool and Arsenal dropped major points, while City inched closer.

City is built better to handle all the titles they play for, where as Arsenal and Liverpool, do not have as deep of teams. Injuries always plays a role of course, but Pep and the City squad shuffle better than anyone out there.

Still, lots to play for. Slip-ups at this stage can cost the entire season.

_Pelle_ 25 days ago

Pathetic display from Arsenal. Bye bye UCL and epl title 😓

Emobot7 24 days ago
538 11435

@DarthFooty Completely agree with you. Sadly, the thing that worried me the most is that by trying to stay competitive in multiple competition, Liverpool and Arsenal would drop points and get knocked at the same time. Look like it might happen now. Hope City are gonna drop some point but it sure is gonna be complicated to overtake them again. The results in the CL against Real might play a role as well because if City has to play more games than Liverpool and Arsenal at the end of the season, even with their squad being better for rotation, then there might be a chance that they drop point nevertheless.

DarthFooty 23 days ago

The CL results sure make things more difficult for Liverpool and Arsenal. City are in the pole position and dropping out of CL now allows them to shift focus on the league. Crazy things can happen still.

Footy_watch 16 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

Liverpool are officially out of the title race as i expected.
We will remain top due to playing our games before City until they play spurs in their 37th game. That's assuming we both win all our games until the last matchday. I'm hoping city's bad record in the league at spurs's new stadium continues which will give us a strong chance to win the league.

_Pelle_ 13 days ago

Man City game leftenter image description here

_Pelle_ 13 days ago

Arsenal games leftenter image description here

_Pelle_ 13 days ago

Arsenal 80 pts
Man City 79 pts

Who is winning the league?

Footy_watch 12 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

I see us both winning all our remaining games. If Arteta doesn't win the league it will be 4 full seasons without a trophy. He has failed to get us to a final in 4 seasons already. Then he must resign for failing at Arsenal.

Emobot7 10 days ago
538 11435

@Footy Honestly think thats too harsh, I mean, if Arsenal finished second two season in a row, then that already be an amazing good step in the right direction for me. Establishing themselve as the new best second team in England would be such an achievement in my opinion, considering the absolute beast that City is.

Of course, I understand that players and fans would rather have trophy, but honestly, usurping Liverpool position right now is not the worst that could have happened to Arsenal in recent years. The important thing is to not let up and keep getting stronger if possible.

Anyway, I think the United and Tottenham games might be the key difference between potential win for Arsenal. I hope they do it but its gonna be complicated I think.

_Pelle_ 6 days ago

I think Man city is winning it all.

As for Arsenal… being so close yet not win it all feels like a loss.

Footy_watch 5 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

As for Arsenal… being so close yet not win it all feels like a loss.

Saying it like it's not a loss. It's bottling the league for the 2nd season in a row.

Spurs and West ham showed today again why they have no chance against city.

Fulham is our final hope midday kick off next Saturday. If city beat Fulham the title race is over.

Footy_watch 4 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

It's funny how the man utd mods haven't posted for a very long time. They are too embarrassed by their banter club.
Palace 4-0 man utd 🤣 😂 🤣 😂

I'm predicting for this Sunday Man utd 0-6 Arsenal
Although we never fail to struggle against them at Old Trafford no matter how bad they are

_Pelle_ 2 days ago

This entire site is neglected. That’s why there are so few left.

_Pelle_ 2 days ago

Yeah and Man Utds loss was so embarrassing.

btw I’ve read that Mourinho might be their next manager…

DarthFooty 2 days ago

Im sure some old school peeps are lurking, but yeah, not as many faces commenting now-a-days.

I have seen some rumors on Mourinho returning, but I think it's just some pot stirring.