Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL season 2023/24 discussion thread
_Pelle_ 9 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6891

I thought maybe we can create a thread where we discuss anything related to the season.

Comments
_Pelle_ 3 months ago

Arsenals best win of the season.

Liverpool missed Salah a lot though.

_Pelle_ 3 months ago Edited

btw everyone noticing how bad Chelsea are… I think it is almost equally sad how horribly bad Everton have been. Fighting relegation battles season after season.

Feels like it’s just a matter of time now before they are relegated.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

btw everyone noticing how bad Chelsea are… I think it is almost equally sad how horribly bad Everton had been. Fighting relegation battles season after season.

Feels like it’s just a matter of time now before they are relegated.

Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

Liverpool missed Salah a lot though.

We were missing more first team players than Liverpool. Jesus, Partey, Timber, Tomicafu, crychenko at half time.

Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

sad how horribly bad Everton have been. Fighting relegation battles season after season.

They haven't been doing that bad. They are actually on 29 points which would be 9 pts above relegation and 10 pts away from ensuring another year is the premier league.

DennisMcknight 3 months ago
CD Chivas USA, USA 0 2

We were missing more first team players than Liverpool. Jesus, Partey, Timber, Tomicafu, crychenko at half time.

I agree with you.

_Pelle_ 3 months ago

@Footy_watch:

Look again … they have 19pts. Not 29

Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

Look again … they have 19pts. Not 29

Yh they were deducted 10 points remember. They would've had 29pts without the deduction which is close to safety.

Emobot7 3 months ago
538 11435

Tbf, Everton would be pretty much safe if they weren't deducted 10 point. Considering City has potentially breached more than than 100 rules and they are currently unaffected, it must feel really bad to be an Everton fan right now.

Also, early on, Everton was doing quite well but they form dropped recently and they are definitely in a risky position. Worth noting they still managed a bunch of draw against team which were supposed to be way above them, Aston Villa and Tottenham for example.

I'm very surprised to see Luton above them honestly though, as even their own fan were saying they were most likely getting relegated this season. They are still in it right now. Unlike Burnley and Sheffield. Never thought I'd be dissapointed by the possibilty of Burnley getting relegated one day but I am. :(

ZoilaKohler 3 months ago Edited
CD Chivas USA, USA 0 4

I agree with you. Need help balancing academics and life? Turn to OxEssays! Recognizing the importance of family, work, and community, I've found a unique essay-writing service. OxEssays essay writers service https://oxessays.com/essay-writer is dedicated to enhancing the UK student's university experience. Whether you're a secondary student or pursuing a doctoral degree, they offer confidential help. If academic overload or other obligations weigh you down, OxEssays is here to assist. Their customer service department is open 24/7, ready to take orders or answer your questions. Explore their offerings at OxEssays for a well-deserved break.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I agree with you.

DarthFooty 3 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1103

I am hearing that Everton might have the point reduction lifted and should find out this week. Guess we will see how that plays out.

Emobot7 3 months ago
538 11435

@Darth One thing for sure, if it isn't lifted, the end of the season is gonna be epic for them, in their last 7 games, they are playing the like of Burnley, Forest, Luton and Sheffield. Direct rivals for the relegation fight.

DarthFooty 3 months ago

City tying Chelsea opens the door more at the top........

Gonna be a fun race for the title!

_Pelle_ 3 months ago

Best thing that could happen.

It’s an open race and that’s what we want.

_Pelle_ 3 months ago

Who’s winning EPL?

Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

This time I won't make the same mistake as last season. I will become a believer that we will win the title in future seasons only after we win the title again. Therefore I believe City are winning it.

Algerino 3 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

My bet is on Liverpool. They want to win it for Klopp.

Emobot7 3 months ago
538 11435

My head tell me City will win it but my heart tell me its going to be Liverpool, would be such a perfect note for Klopp to leave on. Also, talking about Klopp and Liverpool, very happy for them that they won the League Cup, of course its not the greatest of trophy but not only it was deserved imho but its also reassuring to know he have won something this season already before leaving.

DarthFooty 2 months ago

Everton's points loss is 6 instead of 10, but that does not completely save them from a relegation battle.

They moved up to 15th but are only 5 points off that final relegation spot. If they handle their business, they should stay up, but if they slip.....................

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 24 1865

No, Everton will comfortably stay up now.

_Pelle_ 2 months ago

This is the best title race of the epl in a long time. And Arsenal deserve to win it.