Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL season 2022/23 Discussion Thread
_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

EPL will restart 26/12 and I thought we could have a thread about basically anything that has to do with this season. Something similar to Emobots world cup thread.

I’ll start with a poll…

Which team will most likely fail to reach top 4:

Comments
quikzyyy 12 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I’m confused but I think there should have been a penalty.

Worst thing is, in one match it' a penalty and 15 minutes later it's not, no consistency whatsoever

_Pelle_ 11 months ago

Season over Man City champions.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago

But at least Arsenal fans got to celebrate st totteringham's day again, for the first time in seven years 🥳🥳

Footy_watch 11 months ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

Typical Arsenal, we get beaten easily by a team who gets thrashed before and after our game, Brighton. It shows you how bad the mentality of our players are.

We need to have at least 8 first team signings if we are going to compete for the title next season because we need 4 or 5 of them to be on the bench or if they are better they will replace our first team players. Otherwise our end of season relegation form will be normal every season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Typical Arsenal, we get beaten easily by a team who gets thrashed before and after our game, Brighton. It shows you how bad the mentality of our players are.

We need to have 5 strong bench players who are worthy of being the first team in other big clubs. Otherwise this will continue to repeat every season.

We need to have 5 strong bench players who are worthy of being in the first team of the other big clubs. Otherwise this will continue to repeat every season.

We need to have 5 strong bench players who are worthy of being in the first team of the other big clubs. Otherwise our end of season drop off will continue to repeat every season.

We need to have 5 strong bench players who are worthy of being in the first team of the other big clubs. Otherwise our end of season relegation form will be normal every season.

We need to have at least 8 first team signings if we are going to compete for the title next season because we need 5 of them to be on the bench or if they are better they will replace our first team players. Otherwise our end of season relegation form will be normal every season.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago Edited

How about that Man City champions without even playing

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

How about that Man Coty champions without even playing

Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

Only we would be responsible for the league leaders winning the title without them kicking a ball. Arteta out

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

Season is over, Everton saved themself from the relegation with a 1-0 win over Bournermouth and a screamer from Doucoure. Congrats to them but I'm super sad about Leicester, even before their title win in 2015, I alway had a soft spot for them, sad to see them go. No doubt there will be a bit of an exodus there though, way too many talented players to stay in the championship. Expect to see Maddison and Tielemans being the first to go.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago

So sad Leicester got relegated. I was rooting for them. From champions to relegation…

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

@Pelle In 7 years, lots of stuff happen sadly. Failing to replace Fofana and certain key players not performing cost them a lot. I mean, the season after winning the Premier League, they also nearly got relegated. Any team that isn't a top 6 team really need to fight hard to make sure they ain't relegated nowaday.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago

They’ve been replacing good players they sold with, most of the times, mediocre players.

I mean when they sold Maguire… they were dooned. 😆

Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

I mean when they sold Maguire… they were dooned. 😆

Maguire was good when they sold him, I don't know why he became worse since he joined man utd.

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

@Footy_watch Either he was overperforming at Leicester before being sold or the gameplan fitted him better at Leicester. Don't forget Maguire is actually very solid for England, sometime it just a question that you don't gel well with some players or tactics.