Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL season 2022/23 Discussion Thread
_Pelle_ 2 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 144 6706

EPL will restart 26/12 and I thought we could have a thread about basically anything that has to do with this season. Something similar to Emobots world cup thread.

I’ll start with a poll…

Which team will most likely fail to reach top 4:

Comments
Footy_watch 17 days ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 9 1608

I expected it to be an easy win but our mistakes allowed man utd to stay in the game. Im still waiting for us to repay the 8-2 beating.

Now we've won the league.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I expected it to be an easy win but our mistakes allowed man utd to stay in the game. Im still waiting for us to repay the 8-2 beating.

iHEARTfootball 17 days ago Edited
Manchester United 38 970

Yeah, was definitely a tough game to watch, but overall pretty proud of the boys for keeping their composure at the end of, what I'd call a dominant match by Arsenal, in terms of possession and hunger. City's catching up slowly however, so better watch out. For us, this is progress under Ten Hag. Much much better than any other managers we've had post Fergie. Hands down.

• History

Yeah, was definitely a tough game to watch, but overall pretty proud of the boys for keeping their composure at the end of, what I'd call a dominant match by Arsenal, in terms of possession and hunger. City's catching up slowly however, so better watch out. For us, however, this is progress.

Emobot7 17 days ago Edited
520 11190

What a game though. Rashford and Saka with such amazing strike, both of them could be puskas contender honestly. United shouldn't be ashamed, they putted up a great performance against a very rampant Arsenal team. I agree with iHEARTfootball that this United side is looking a lot better than under any other managers I've seen recently. Honestly, those games between City, United and Arsenal are really entertaining.

For Arsenal, I still think Ramsdale a bit soft like Sunflash once said. He need to work up on his decision making a bit. Second goal from United was a on him.

• History

What a game though. Rashford and Saka with such amazing strike, both of them could be puskas contender honestly. United shouldn't be ashamed, they putted up a great performance against a very rampant Arsenal team. I agree with iHEARTfootball that this United side is looking a lot better than under any other manager I've seen recently. Honestly, those games between City, United and Arsenal are really entertaining.

For Arsenal, I still think Ramsdale a bit soft like Sunflash once said. He need to work up on his decision making a bit. Second goal from United was a bit on him.

What a game though. Rashford and Saka with such amazing strike, both of them could be puskas contender honestly. United shouldn't be ashamed, they putted up a great performance against a very rampant Arsenal team. I agree with iHEARTfootball that this United side is looking a lot better than under any other managers I've seen recently. Honestly, those games between City, United and Arsenal are really entertaining.

For Arsenal, I still think Ramsdale a bit soft like Sunflash once said. He need to work up on his decision making a bit. Second goal from United was a bit on him.

Algerino 13 days ago
Napoli, Algeria 5 801

Wait til Newcastle starts flexing their financial muscles.

Its going to be a City vs magpies rivalry in epl lol. El cashico

DarthFooty 13 days ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 28 982

City vs magpies rivalry in epl lol. El cashico

LOL

Emobot7 11 days ago
520 11190

Its going to be a City vs magpies rivalry in epl lol. El cashico

This might just be one of the greatest line I read on there for real.

Footy_watch 9 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 9 1608

It looks like Chelsea will win the league next season with all the top players they are signing. I want us to win the league back to back but Chelsea won't let that happen

_Pelle_ 9 days ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 144 6706

Newcastle has been doing exceptionally well. If they do flex their muscles people will start hating on them like they hate PSG.

As for Chelsea. I don’t think they’ll be able to win it anytime soon. You simply can’t buy good team chemistry. I know. I’ve seen it too many times in UCL.

• History

Newcastle been doing exceptionally well. If they do flex their muscles people will start hating on them like they hate PSG.

As for Chelsea. I don’t think they’ll be able to win it anytime soon. You simply can’t buy good team chemistry. I know. I’ve seen it too many times in UCL.

Emobot7 9 days ago
520 11190

About Chelsea, this a comment I've seen on reddit soccer but apparently, what Boehly is currently doing with them is very similar to what he did when he became co-owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers, the Major League Baseball team. He spent very heavily once he started and gradually reduced the expense as time went on.

The results there were apparently very good in the long term, the team has become one of the best in their division. Sadly, I can't really say any more because I know next to nothing about Baseball.

But here the thing, it will be quite interesting to see if this method work with a top football team in the most competitive league in the world.

I honestly think it will produce good results next season or the one after once the new recruit glue together and get used to the PL level but that it might not be as easy to maintain than in baseball. The problem for me is that thing move fast in football and there so many big teams to compete with. Long term project require stability and the PL is one of the most unstable football environement Boehly could start with. I wish him and Chelsea luck but right now, I'm not convinced his plan will work as he would expect.

Footy_watch 8 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 9 1608

I have to watch Chelsea matches now. They have too many exciting signings.