Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL season 2022/23 Discussion Thread
_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

EPL will restart 26/12 and I thought we could have a thread about basically anything that has to do with this season. Something similar to Emobots world cup thread.

I’ll start with a poll…

Which team will most likely fail to reach top 4:

Comments
quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

the legendary Rodri handball? not to mention the referee performance at Emirates vs City that season

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

the legendary Rodri handball?

The one and only.

not to mention the referee performance at Emirates vs City that season

You'll have refresh my memory on that one, too far back, don't remember the detail.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Ederson took down Odegaard completely without ball and somehow VAR said it's not a penalty.

But replays of the incident clearly showed Ederson making contact with Odegaard without the ball. VAR Jarred Gillett looked at the incident but decided to stay with the on-field decision, despite the apparent error.

Then in 2nd half Silva was already falling down, Xhaka pulled his shirt after and somehow that was a penalty, thanks to that Australian joke of a referee called GIllet

But while Xhaka had hold of Silva's shirt, the City midfielder appeared to already be on the way down.

not to mention Gabriel yellow cards, how Rodri escaped yellow, ref blocking Martinelli and I could probably go on whole day about decisions these corrupted old refs do. Just look at Spurs vs Brighton, how do these guys at VAR still have a job?

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

Unbelievable Leicester missed 3 clear chances, City escape with an undeserved win

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

was pretty deserved, but clearly City is much more vulnerable without Rodri.

_Pelle_ 1 year ago

Pep is very dependent on a reliable DM/CM for his tiki taka to work. That player anchors the team defensively.

Keita, Touré, Busquets, Mascherano, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Alonso, Vidal, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Rodri…

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

This is the definition of bottling the title, winning 2-0 comfortably in 2 games and then allowing the opposition to get back into the game from nowhere.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is the definition of bottling the title, winning 2-0 comfortably in 2 games and then allowing the opposition to get back into the game from nowhere.

ARTETA OUT

Algerino 1 year ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Arsenal 72% posession 11 shots
West Ham 28% posession 16 shots

🙄😂😂

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@Algerino If you ever wanted a proof that possession doesn't mean anything in football, you certainly got it with this game.

Also, we focus a lot on Arsenal but can we appreciate how Bruno Saltor Grau actually won Chelsea more point against Liverpool than Frank Lampard did against Wolverhampton and Brighton? Lampard career as a manager is such a dissapointement considering he was hailed as one of the most intelligent player back in his player day.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

will never understand why is Mikel subbing Odegaard off

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

will never understand why is Mikel subbing Odegaard off

His substitutions have not made sense in the last 2 games. I thought he would've learned by now and he delayed the substitutions for too long. I knew saka had to go off especially after he missed the penalty. Jesus was our best attacker and he took him off. Hopefully he has learned his lesson now from these 2 match failures

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

If City wins out, which will be very difficult given all the competitions they are still in, they will win the league.

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

Top of the league for literally the whole season!!!!!!

This is the biggest bottling of a league title.

We have so many players with loser mentality it's a joke.

Terminate the contracts of Arteta and half of the squad.

• History

Terminate Arteta and terminate half of the squad.

Terminate the contracts of Arteta and half of the squad.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

Well damn, I knew this Arsenal team was capable of having bad runs of game but three 3 draw in a row with City on your heel just before the game against them... thats pretty bad.

Arsenal performance defensively in the 6 games without Saliba has been rather bad, 1 defeat, 3 draw and 2 victory, worth noting they never got a cleansheet without Saliba in any of those games. They also scored 4 in each of their victory as well so that helped hide the fact they might have been exposed defensively.

I mean, if you ever needed a nice compliment as a player, its to see your team struggle without you I guess. Even if in Saliba case, I suppose he'd rather his side didn't struggle so much.

_Pelle_ 1 year ago Edited

Sad to see how Arsenal is losing the grip on the title. At least they’re not losing 1-6 to Newcastle🤷‍♂️

• History

Sad to see how Arsenal is losing it. At least they’re not losing 1-6 to Newcastle🤷‍♂️

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

I cant believe we would bottle the title from such a easy position of being 7 or 8 points ahead. Ofcourse we would be the only team to be in such a strong position and still not win the league.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

Wow, Tottenham... Tottenham this season is something else, I mean, point wise, their overall performance doesn't look that bad but they just consistently dissapointing at the same time. They are very bizarre honestly.

West Ham destroyed Bournermouth as well. Crazy how everyone had gave up on Moyes and he's basically 2 win away from keeping them up. Good on West Ham for not panicking and keeping him around.

FA Cup final between City and United is gonna be an absolute must watch.

Footy_watch 12 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

Yes fa cup final is a must watch because it will be very fun for man utd to get thrashed.

Newcastle 5 goals in 20 min is insane I can't believe they couldn't make it double digits. This was the best opportunity.

Algerino 12 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

@Pelle

Stellini sacked

Footy_watch 12 months ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

It would be comedy gold if the manager with the loser spurs DNA Pochettino joins Chelsea because that would ensure Chelsea don't win anything.

I thought he could be a top manager until his complete failure when he went to PSG. He's just another average manager good for midtable teams which Chelsea are now.

• History

It would be comedy gold if the manager with the loser spurs DNA joins Chelsea because that would ensure Chelsea don't win anything.