Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Unpopular Opinion Thread (2016/17 Edition)
Tuanis 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

In loving memory of user Vendetta...

Newer users have no idea of how fun these were a back then.

So just contribute with your two cents in the conversation with an unpopular opinion.

Remember: Don't reply to comments.

I'll leave the previous thread as a reference for those who don't know the format of the discussion.

Unpopular Opinion 14/15

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

aa

In loving memory of user Vendetta...

Newer users have no idea of how fun these were a back then.

So just contribute your two cents in the conversation with an unpopular opinion.

Just remember: Don't reply to comments.

I'll leave the previous thread as a reference for those who don't know the format of the discussion.

Unpopular Opinion 14/15

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@TheGame & @Ashwin

+1

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Nobody care about the French, lol thats smart, talk about yourself first, others may not have the same opinion. And French doesnt all think the same nor act the same. Your opinion is just clueless as always for me And its only my opinion. Now if you want to talk for people there are local elections near your location....

@emo dont feel insulted, thats not even an argument of someone who has a brain, should we blame US people for amer stupidity, of course not.

• History

Nobody care about the French, lol thats smart, talk about yourself first, others may not have the same opinion. And French doesnt all think the same nor act the same. Your opinion is just clueless as always for me And its only my opinion. Now if you want to talk for people there are local elections near your location....

@emo dont feel insulted, thats not even an argument of someone who has a brain, should we blame is people for amer stupidity, of course not.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

....................................."Remember: Don't reply to comments.".........................................

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@gonzi people just have to ruin every thread...

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

With all do respect, I feel that legends have the most biased, inconsistent, useless opinions ever.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Chelsea8 Try to ignore it and keep the discussion going, that will help. ;)

Here another one, I think Zlatan will join united this summer(ok, this one might not be so unpopular right now).

• History

@Chelsea8 Try to ignore it and keep the discution going, that will help. ;)

Here another one, I think Zlatan will join united this summer(ok, this one might not be so unpopular right now).

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Liverpool will win the title next year.

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Antonio Conte will be fired by December by Chelsea; Hiddink will be back again after Christmas.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Pep guardiola will fail.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Neuer is an arrogant overrated c*nt. Shouts at his defenders and asks refs for offside.

God bless Messi for embarrassing him.

• History

Neuer is an arrogant overrated c*nt. Shouts at his defenders and asks refs for offside.

God bless Messi for embrassing him.

God bless Messi for embarassing him.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Secretly a lot of fans in EPL still hate United fans . We just took their place temporarily . It will go back to old days after this coming season . United once again will be most hated club with most hated fans .

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Wenger is the only reason Arsenal are where they are. When he leaves they will collapse miserably and beg for his return.

Enjoyneer_RED 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 43 257

-sevilla winning 3 europa leagues in a row is a football stroke of luck , winning it 2 times by getting lucky in penalty kicks and this year by being favored by the ref.

-saf saying that ronaldo is better than messi because he would be able to score for a lower championship league teams , is totally wrong because as cruyff said " ronaldo is more about finishing moves and scoring " , so where the fck would you find an ozil- dimaria- benzema x.alonso- modric- rodriques kind of players in championship teams to start a perfect football move and assist ronaldo ?

-people claiming that messi wont succeed at other leagues especially the epl , well look at laliga best players that came to england and how successful they were , so why would the best player in laliga and the world find it difficult to have success in england.

-out of the 5 ballon dors that messi won , he fully deserves 4 of them , with the 2010 prize to be awarded to schneider ( intermilan most influential player in winning the treble and reaching the world cup final with 5 goals to his name.)

-out of the 3 ballon dors that ronaldo won , he fully deserves only one of them ( the 2013 prize to be awarded to ribery for also being bayern most influential player in winnng the treble...........and the 2014 prize to be awarded to neuer , with Joachim Low winning the fifa best manager of the year for winning the WORLD CUP and j.rodriques winning the puskas award for a goal he scored at the WORLD CUP, why not give the ballon dor for a player being germany backbone in winning the WORLD CUP and the tournament best goal keeper )

• History

-sevilla winning 3 europa leagues in a row is a football stroke of luck , winning it 2 times by getting lucky in penalty kicks and this year by being favored from the ref.

-saf saying that ronaldo is better than messi because he would be able to score for a lower championship league teams , is totally wrong because as cruyff said " ronaldo is more about finishing moves and scoring " , so where the fck would you find an ozil- dimaria- benzema x.alonso- modric- rodriques kind of players in championship teams to start a perfect football move and assist ronaldo ?

-people claiming that messi wont succeed at other leagues especially the epl , well look at laliga best players that came to england and how successful they were , so why would the best player in laliga and the world find it difficult to have success in england.

-out of the 5 ballon dors that messi won , he fully deserves 4 of them , with the 2010 prize to be awarded to schneider ( intermilan most influential player in winning the treble and reaching the world cup final with 5 goals to his name.)

-out of the 3 ballon dors that ronaldo won , he fully deserves only one of them ( the 2013 prize to be awarded to ribery for also being bayern most influential player in winnng the treble...........and the 2014 prize to be awarded to neuer , with Joachim Low winning the fifa best manager of the year for winning the WORLD CUP and j.rodriques winning the puskas award for a goal he scored at the WORLD CUP, why not give the ballon dor for a player being germany backbone in winning the WORLD CUP and the tournament best goal keeper )

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm not sure any of those are unpopular, especially among the hordes of Messi fans online.

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

@Emo: My apologies. I didn't mean to insult any one culture or place. It was a joke, really. Said in what I hoped to be seen as lighthearted attempt to avoid getting into any sort of a discussion with tiki_taka due to the way those discussions / debates have gone in the past. It's impossible to debate anything with him because he consistently changes the topic of his responses soon as you do provide a counter argument to his earlier post. It becomes tiring and annoying. I do not think of France as inferior in any way, shape or form. Perhaps if you lived in US or were exposed to the culture here, you would have found my comment on the funny side. Again, my apologies if you were insulted in any way.

@tiki: I asked you a few times to avoid responding to me, but that is no reason to call me names like clueless or stupid, nor is whatever justification you have for doing it in this thread. Although, I will say that you calling me clueless is literally the kettle calling the pot black.

• History

@Emo: My apologies. I didn't mean to insult any one culture or place. It was a joke, really. Said in what I hoped to be seen as lighthearted attempt to avoid getting into any sort of a discussion with tiki_taka due to the way those discussions / debates have gone in the past. It's impossible to debate anything with him because he consistently changes the topic of his responses soon as you do provide a counter argument to his earlier post. It becomes tiring and annoying. I do not think of France as inferior in anyway shape or form. Perhaps if you lived in US or were exposed to the culture here, you would have found my comment on the funny side. Again, my apologies if you were insulted in any way.

@tiki: I asked you a few times to avoid responding to me, but that is no reason to call me names like clueless, nor is whatever justification you have for doing it in this thread. Although, I will say that you calling me clueless is literally the kettle calling the pot black.

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

lol, says that blaming refs is pathetic, proceeds to blame the ref for wrong calls. Well done @tiki. Everyone knows that Chelsea should've advanced to the final in '09, a lot of Barcelona fans I've come across over the years admitted it, pity that you can't, but hey.. whatever floats your boat.

Anyways, not sure if this is popular or unpopular, but De Gea is a better goalkeeper than Neuer.

• History

lol, says that blaming refs is pathetic, proceeds to blame the ref for wrong calls. Well done @tiki. Everyone knows that Chelsea should've advanced to the final in '09, a lot of Barcelona fans I've come across over the years admitted it, pity that you can't, but whatever floats your boat.

Anyways, not sure if this is popular or unpopular, but De Gea is a better goalkeeper than Neuer.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited

Stop replying first dont be paranoiac, I dont know what the Word hypocrite means, just like " unpopular " you know both words better than me apparently, i Will advice you to do the same first And not acting like a child each Time you get out of your comfort zone.

Second leg PKs werent Whistled against Barca but in first leg same case the opposite way. We were favoured in second leg in 2009, Inter was favoured in 2010, And all clubs across Europe suffered from wrong calls, I dont see why a team should be blamed because an English ref didnt do his job, nor some fans whining for more than 7 years, wrong calls agaisnt Barca are forgotten quickly..,
I let you watch the first leg, Im sure you dont remember the moments when chelsea got calls in their favour.

Unpopular : fans only remember calls against them specially them...

• History

Stop replying first dont be paranoiac, I dont know what the Word hypocrite means, just like " unpopular " you know both words better than me apparently, i Will advice you to do the same first And not acting like a child each Time you get out of your comfort zone.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

These unpopular opinions are not that unpopular..

chelsea8 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

This thread is fucked, ruined everything.

• History

This thread has gone to shit.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

@marcus hate And success are very close, United were hated because they were dominating, under Mourinho its really possible that hate And success appear again.