Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Unpopular Opinion Thread (2016/17 Edition)
Tuanis 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

In loving memory of user Vendetta...

Newer users have no idea of how fun these were a back then.

So just contribute with your two cents in the conversation with an unpopular opinion.

Remember: Don't reply to comments.

I'll leave the previous thread as a reference for those who don't know the format of the discussion.

Unpopular Opinion 14/15

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

aa

In loving memory of user Vendetta...

Newer users have no idea of how fun these were a back then.

So just contribute your two cents in the conversation with an unpopular opinion.

Just remember: Don't reply to comments.

I'll leave the previous thread as a reference for those who don't know the format of the discussion.

Unpopular Opinion 14/15

Comments
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

"Be like Bill"

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I am bill

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Arsenal home fans are some of the dumbest people I have seen. They praise Bould for winning Southampton, when he didn't select the team, and then blame Wenger for losing Watford, like come on.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Mascherano is having the time of his life at midfield for barca...playing better than busquets this year.
Guardiola's it's my way or the highway is disrespectful to legends of the club......hart/aguero/yaya
pogba is not performing
sanchez will leave arsenal
umtiti is trash..no vision

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

pogba is not performing

Let me present the gold standard of unpopular opinions.

Here's one: Zlatan has been incredibly wasteful with chances this season and if he had fewer chances, we'd be rating him worse than Rooney.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

here's another:

pogba is walking around on the defensive line receiving passes from marcos rojo and passing the ball forward, he then uses his body to cover the ball while someone attacks him, he then proceeds to repeat said steps every 5 minutes and takes a long shot each game. :)