Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Unpopular Opinion Thread (2016/17 Edition)
Tuanis 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

In loving memory of user Vendetta...

Newer users have no idea of how fun these were a back then.

So just contribute with your two cents in the conversation with an unpopular opinion.

Remember: Don't reply to comments.

I'll leave the previous thread as a reference for those who don't know the format of the discussion.

Unpopular Opinion 14/15

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

aa

In loving memory of user Vendetta...

Newer users have no idea of how fun these were a back then.

So just contribute your two cents in the conversation with an unpopular opinion.

Just remember: Don't reply to comments.

I'll leave the previous thread as a reference for those who don't know the format of the discussion.

Unpopular Opinion 14/15

Comments
Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tiki Is always Spot on and he is the most admired member on this forum .

@eveyone here is not making unpopular opinion except me

Marcus2011 8 years ago

If it was not for Bale or Mourinhos foundation , Real Madrid would have have been still chasing their la Decima and first win against Barcelona .

Ronaldo will win best player of the year because he is the best and won CL . Messi can't even score properly .

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Marcus Take your +1, lad

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hazard is not good enough to make it at Real Madrid, he will probably stay where he is now.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Hazard, in form, is by far the best player in the Premier League.

Most football fans are donkeys who don't understand that stats don't show the whole picture and base their opinions on 3-minute highlight videos.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Ozil, in form, is by the far the best player player in Premier League

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Barcelona is overrated, specially messi and neymar.

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Rayyan, in form, is by far the best player in the world and a Balon D'or winner.

Unpopular Opinion :)

koldimere 8 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

i agree with donald trump...............

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Koldimere Hard to have a more unpopular opinion than this. XD

Marcus2011 8 years ago

@quikzy

I actually agree .. Ozil is amazing player if only he had right players around him .

Neymar will be go down as bigger player than Messi and Ronaldo and PELE

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Arsene Wenger is trilled to know that he has another chance to beat Mourinho in the league

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Wenger is the best coach in EPL considering that he finishes top 4 every year; operates on a tight budget; and makes at least the KO stages in UCL.

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

@Emobot: Well, I didn't go back on what I said. I made a joke and it was poorly received, so I apologized. I don't think it's a big deal what I did, it was what I should do in such a situation. You should be the one commanded for happily accepting the apology. You're a class act, Emo.

@tiki: I'm not acting like a child, nor am I stupid, nor am I clueless. You just keep calling me names, that's a very mature behavior. A debate with you isn't going out of my comfort zone, tiki. It's just repetitive, and pointless. I'm sure you want to think that I do it because you think you're so convincing, that you 'push me', or whatever suits your little ego. But that is not the case. I love debating, and there is nothing better than a debate with an intelligent person. It's just that in your case, it's not a debate - it's like chasing a story that keeps shooting itself in the foot.

But, hey, Marcus said you're spot on - so you have all the acknowledgment you need. (lol)

What a lovely pair of antimadridismo you two make.

• History

@Emobot: Well, I didn't go back on what I said. I made a joke and it was poorly received, so I apologized. I don't think it's a big deal what I did, it was what I should. You should be the one commanded for happily accepting. You're a class act, Emo.

@tiki: I'm not acting like a child, nor am I stupid, nor am I clueless. You just keep calling me names, that's a very mature behavior. A debate with you isn't going out of my comfort zone, tiki. It's just repetitive, and pointless. I'm sure you want to think that I do it because you think you're so convincing, that you 'push me', or whatever suits your little ego. But that is not the case. I love debating, and there is nothing better than a debate with an intelligent person. It's just that in your case, it's not a debate - it's like chasing a story that keeps shooting itself in the foot.

But, hey, Marcus said you're spot on - so ,hahahahaha, you have all the acknowledgment you need. (lmao)

@Emobot: Well, I didn't go back on what I said. I made a joke and it was poorly received, so I apologized. I don't think it's a big deal what I did, it was what I should. You should be the one commanded for happily accepting. You're a class act, Emo.

But, hey, Marcus said you're spot on - so you have all the acknowledgment you need. (lmao)

@Emobot: Well, I didn't go back on what I said. I made a joke and it was poorly received, so I apologized. I don't think it's a big deal what I did, it was what I should do in such a situation. You should be the one commanded for happily accepting the apology. You're a class act, Emo.

But, hey, Marcus said you're spot on - so you have all the acknowledgment you need. (lmao)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Mou will fail miserably at MU?

Okie, this is not my opinion but im sure as hell its unpopular:
LVG is actually a goof thing happen to the club as a whole

• History

Mou will fail miserably at MU?

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I post something the intelligent amer replies, I reply then he Asks me to stop replying him. Wtf ?
At least you arent whining in Mods wall secretly to get me banned, And you are less diva acting atm. Im not interested in discussing with you eather you are the kind of Madrid fans that doesnt know a single player of half of their domestic oppenent, you think Martial And schnederlin are dutch, I clearly hate the type of people like you And you will never understand my direct approach, maybe its too brutal. Lets ignore each other in silence for the good of this place.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Seems really unpopular among Chelsea fans in this forum.. I love Fabregas and I think he should be the next Chelsea captain after Terry's retirement.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Well said, I think most people ignore you in silence @tiki

And honestly, I get it now. It's really hard not to reply to some of this opinions. Fabregas lol.

Anyways, Leicester, no matter how well they did this season won't be close to top 4 next season. Unpopular opinion or just a fact?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think that may be pretty popular opinion. More unpopular would be Leicester to get relegated.