Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

multi-accounts and fake accounts.
tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hi, i see many fake profils which are created to insult clubs and thumbing up theire creator : king_of_10totti has at least 20 accounts and he is using them in a bad way. hope footyroom can detect those haters and cheaters so we can discuss correctly... thank you

Comments
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Oh Sh*t.. talking about thumbs down i got 2 now hahaha *facepalm* anyways I can't wait till tomorrow match :))

KING_of_10_TOTTI 11 years ago
AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@Jimskeleton .. you know as i know Votes and Comments are not a Fixed Factors for likes or Dislikes .. Come on .. you must know that .. as you said you are old enough here

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@KING_of_10_TOTTI 

Ok mate this is the only solution you have right now to end this mess, If you think you have many haters then it's either to ignore them or just make a new start with your real name or any random name, without the purpose of having more or less thumbs up and believe me if you just type nice and be nice to people you will rarely get even 1 thumb down which is not even important. The best thing you can get out of FootyRoom is not how much thumbs up or down you get, But winning a nice friends who shares the same thoughts as you. I can name many of them here who are very intelligent and nice people. Without FR i wouldn't have met them. and trust me I didn't get a single penny for any thumb up i got *Sad face* :))) Cheers.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

http://footyroom.com/valencia-1-2-paris-saint-germain-2013-02/ - Page 4, you comment 6 times in a row, yet get +10 and more on all 6 comments, no one on this site would get thumbs up for them, normally you would get thumbs down for annoying spamming, yet you don't.

You also got +10 on numerous comments whilst abusing people which happens once in a blue moon but for you it's every comment.

No they are not fixed factors, but 74 thumbs up to 9 votes, nope, that is just damn right bizarre and many on here would agree.

sefti50 11 years ago
Everton, Andorra 0 1

i'm asking you all if i had Multiple accounts wouldn't it be reasonable to get rid of my thump downs instead of making 50+ thump ups to the person who attack me ?!!!!! .. please people be Reasonable that's all i ask

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Once again we return to the suggestion of only letting registered users comment.

Another way is to log IP addresses, to check for multi-accounting.

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@shpalman ... so you think i'm talikg rubbish ?! ... let's see the Facts ..

+89

KING_of_10_TOTTI
[AS Roma, Italy]

Balotelli is on fire .. I'm pretty sure if he keeps this run ; he can help Milan get a Champions league seat

+39

20ROBINVANPERSIE
[Manchester United, England]

4 goals in 3 matches

this is the true balotelli  , .... does that looks Rubbish to you ? ... "King of 10 totti" is mysterious to you ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it means King of number 10 is Totti .. you need to work on your notifying skills friend

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

Did you all see what just safti50 did ?!!! ... that's exactly what he has been doing the last 3 weeks copying my very same comments in the very same pages i comment on .. to make people think i'm a multi-accounter .. man i'm tired of these No-life Haters and Naive deluded People

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

WOW @KING_of_10_TOTTI
 You got caught red-handed! So obvious "sefti50" is your account LOL

@AlexBatak my feelings exactly

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

People .. just Look what i've been receiving lately ..

Action Jackson

KING_of_10_TOTTI .. You are a
slippery slimey fake little turd with around 25 different accounts. Cut
the bullcrap because you fool nobody. Best thing you can do is leave
this site for good and give other peeps a chance of posting without you
skulking about in the background thumbing everyone down ////

[..]

KING_of_10_TOTTI has multiple accounts KING_of_10_TOTTI has multiple accounts
you ARE disgrace to your family, footyroom, and most importantly to AS ROMA. ... did you understand yet ?!!!!! i'm being Fluidly attacked by NUMEROUS multiple accounts all the same typing style and the same insults  ... Obviously most of them are for the same person

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@TheTruth 
.. come on man it's very obvious trick .. you need to work on your Intelligence level seriously ..http://footyroom.com/liverpool-5-0-swansea-city-2013-02/ ..  page 13 ..

KING_of_10_TOTTI
[AS Roma, Italy]

fizzlerz people please do you see
what i see or what ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... fizzlerz comment was -7 .. 5
hours ago ... he is growing incredibly fast his own comments to make
people go against me (fizzlerz is one of Chelseaforever multiple
accounts i proved that in my last comment) all i ask here .. will
please someone be courage enough to stand by the Truth here ?!!!!!!!!!!!

fizzlerz

you thumbed my comment up 50 times
you f.ucking gay c.unt. you think im stupid or something. you have
problems pal. dont even bother to reply to me, your a waste of f.ucking
space.

+2

Dobbs
[Spurs]

Christ, how many user accounts does this totti guy have? admin!!!!!

KING_of_10_TOTTI
[AS Roma, Italy]

i'm asking you all if i had
Multiple accounts wouldn't it be reasonable to get rid of my thump downs
instead of making 50+ thump ups to the person who attack me ?!!!!! ..
please people be Reasonable that's all i ask

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

KING_of_10_TOTTI
[AS Roma, Italy]

fizzlerz people please do you see
what i see or what ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... fizzlerz comment was -7 .. 5
hours ago ... he is growing incredibly fast his own comments to make
people go against me (fizzlerz is one of Chelseaforever multiple
accounts i proved that in my last comment) all i ask here .. will
please someone be courage enough to stand by the Truth here ?!!!!!!!!!!!

fizzlerz

you thumbed my comment up 50 times
you f.ucking gay c.unt. you think im stupid or something. you have
problems pal. dont even bother to reply to me, your a waste of f.ucking
space.

+2

Dobbs
[Spurs]

Christ, how many user accounts does this totti guy have? admin!!!!!

KING_of_10_TOTTI
[AS Roma, Italy]

i'm asking you all if i had
Multiple accounts wouldn't it be reasonable to get rid of my thump downs
instead of making 50+ thump ups to the person who attack me ?!!!!! ..
please people be Reasonable that's all i ask

manutdchaaamp
[manchester united]

U have multiple account king of 10 stupid. Even i realize that.

Action Jackson

KING_of_10_TOTTI .. You are a
slippery slimey fake little turd with around 25 different accounts. Cut
the bullcrap because you fool nobody. Best thing you can do is leave
this site for good and give other peeps a chance of posting without you
skulking about in the background thumbing everyone down.

KING_of_10_TOTTI
[AS Roma, Italy]

Action Jackson ... thanks for your
insults .. i appreciate it cause it reflects the truth of you
Multiaccounter whoever you are (sefti50 or Chelesaforever or whoever you
are)

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

HAHA. totti just give up you sad bastard. you just gave yourself away. you logged into sefti to thumb up your comments or whatever the reason and forgot to log back out. seriously, i advise you to get a social life. Having 50+ accounts just to get to the number 1 rank on FR is seriously, SERIOUSLY sad. I mean christ, how much fucking effort does that even take to log into all those accounts?! it really amazes me that people have that much spare time.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

"i'm asking you all if i had Multiple accounts wouldn't it be reasonable to get rid of my thump downs
instead of making 50+ thump ups to the person who attack me ?!!!!! .. "

That is exactly what you have been doing for the past 4 nights, but now the FR users have been made aware what has been going on they are rising up against you and thumbing you down.

"i'm being Fluidly attacked by NUMEROUS multiple accounts all the same typing style and the same insult"

So by your logic that means that you are sefti50 because you have the same typing style? There are how many people in this world? I'm pretty sure there isn't a different typing style for every single person. Just because a few people type the same doesn't mean there the same person.

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@devilz .. thank you for your insults .. i've posted the whole comments so i don't need  to defend my self anymore

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

There is no injustice, there is no conspiracy theory, you have brought this on yourself by trying to cheat the ranking system that footyroom has in place. I've owned and ran 4 different websites myself, and until a few years back had been admin on another site for 5 years, I have seen all the excuses in the book and quite frankly your reasoning just doesn't fly with me, nothing you have said makes any sense to me or anybody else.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

It's really pathetic that you talk to yourself. Mysteriously people are jumping out of nowhere just to talk to you? Please we might get a new forum user a month and normally they introduce themselves first. 

Discussion Closed