Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

multi-accounts and fake accounts.
tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hi, i see many fake profils which are created to insult clubs and thumbing up theire creator : king_of_10totti has at least 20 accounts and he is using them in a bad way. hope footyroom can detect those haters and cheaters so we can discuss correctly... thank you

Comments
tiki_taka 11 years ago

yep he's thumbin up and down as he wants with many accounts. 

tiki_taka 11 years ago

now if there is nothing to do. i' ll try to ignore him everytime i see his comment...

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

For some reason, I always get the feeling manutdchamp is some account from FR, itself.
Think about it. manutdchamp doesn't even have an actual account and he somehow gets a profile picture.
That's my theory though...

SinderLaLa 11 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 42

It's weird that he never came to the forum

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

LOL... thuis guy thinks he's smart :D

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Wow, this guy is even worse than what I was.

@raimondo: 50 accounts? Haha, that's crazy. That might me the case for this dude, but I had around 10. Making several accounts was the first thing I did after discovering this website two years ago, and I can't emphasize enough on how much I'm not proud of this shit.

@Tuanis: Like raimondo said, it's possible to track down the IP. That's exactly what they did with me. It's pretty weird though, the fact that FR don't seem to care much in such obvious occasions, especially as there's not really many of them. Maybe we have to contact them directly (yet I don't know if anyone has done it already).

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

no one gets the chance for the ''highest thumps up of the week'' people who have multiple accounts just to get thumps up is stupid none of us get the the best vote instead its the same guy every week!the moderator or footyroom should investigate this seriously its not fair but of course footyroom is not going to do anything about it.I suspect some guys already here but im not going to say names,

IN FOOTYTUBE WE TRUST,JOIN US

Juventino74 11 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 53

hi everybody, I suggest you to make a feedback footyroom by denouncing it as I did yesterday. it's not possible he has exceeded the limits (I think it was 50 accounts minimum) he removes all good top comment for the benefit of his comments then please let me as things change. Sorry for my english .

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Oh Yeah that KING_of_10_TOTTI  guy is definitely using fake accounts. 

Don't bother me just know he's a fucking loser.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

No disrespect to you Golden but you were a bitch with your multiples ;) every time one got banned you popped up with another one, lol

That is the problem in this case, it's all well and good banning this guy but if he has another 40 accounts, which I suspect he does when I was monitoring 1 of his posts, then you need to eliminate all in 1 go or you end up keep going through the same process, ban him, he will just use another 1 of his accounts, do the same thing, you then need to find him, ban him, he uses another account, and on and on.

I know many won't agree with this as I'm sure they like the features, but I think you need to do 2 things which will cut down on the amount of people using multiple accounts.

1. Get rid of the FR Rank, main reason why people use multiple accounts.

2. Get rid of top comments, secondary reason why people use multiple accounts.

There is no real reason for the top comments, all you need is the thumbs up/down.  If the comment is good it will get thumbs up, do people really need the recognition of having a 'top comment' and the thumbs down gets rid of the trolls.

So remove the Rank and the top comments and that I'm sure will remove the need for most to multiple account because there will be no benefit to doing it.

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

but guys even if he has multi-accounts how many would he have? who the fuck can keep switching between 20+ accounts i mean "ain't nobody got time for that" LOL

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

But maybe it's more then one guy, because it's hard to believe that somebody well keep switching between 20+ accounts.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@jim : on the point...

remove FR Rank and Top Comments.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

I see people are hitting back at Totti, he's been thumbed down a lot, will be interesting to see if these disappear slowly.

He is also writing the same comment in all the threads he has posted in, quite amusing really :)

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

"Not far ago .. FootyRoom didn't have a Condition to Register your account so you could easily type user name, password & any valid email and you are on you can comment and thump ups and down .. that's how you can see most of the people who attack me are unregistered accounts of one man (Chelseaforever) .. unfortunately some of you people get deluded by his filthy irrelative comment and accusations, i'm very sorry for it, even though i've nothing against you people .. reconsider my words fairly"

Funnily enough all these comments are getting thumbed up loads as well, this guy must think the rest of the FR community are either blind or dumb as fuck, lol

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Juve19 are you Mahmoud ? cuz you used exactly the say way defending Totti on that post :)

@man_utd I've always thought the same because it's obvious that no one can add a profile picture without having an account and also Footyroom never took any action towards him and will not. so I think it's one of FootyRoom members. manutdchamp is the worst troll i have ever seen and using an innocent baby picture as his profile's pic is kinda lame too.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

You can get a profile picture on here without registering, someone has explained the process before but I can't remember how you do it.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Jimskeleton "That is the problem in this case, it's all well and good banning this guy but if he has another 40 accounts, which I suspect he does when I was monitoring 1 of his posts, then you need to eliminate all in 1 go or you end up keep going through the same process, ban him, he will just use another 1 of his accounts, do the same thing, you then need to find him, ban him, he uses another account, and on and on."

If FR ban him yes he will use another account and do the same but this won't take more than 2 seconds for FR to do it, while it takes for him days to reach what he want by abusing the rules. So If FR did this for like 3 times he will surely give up.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

@Alex, possible, as Golden said above, he himself had many accounts, he only gave up after he was caught basically, then he stuck with 1 and has been good since.  But then we have also had people like cr7skillz who has had about 10 accounts, all been banned, but he still appears every now and again, some people give up, some people don't, someone who has created as many accounts as this guy has I'm not sure he would give up so easy, I mean he spends about 3 hours a night thumbing up his own comments, switching accounts, he must have so much time on his hands.

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Jim: you use Gravatar to get a profile pic without registering.

In general,not that i care particularly...what hurts my eyes the most is his nick (what it means "king of 10 totti??)
and the fact that to thumb up himself he brings other pretty nice comments down. On AcMilan-Parma there was a top comment which gave me a sincere laugh,nice comment from 20ROBINVANPERSIE: "paletta scores own goal on his birthday #RESPECT"

well,king_of_10_totti thumbed it down to make himself top comment. that disappointed me a bit. 
RANK is bad,TOP comments are ok. Footyroom could just increase the number from 2 to 5,so at least we could still have the chance to read the good ones,along the rubbish ones...
have a good day.

Discussion Closed