Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

multi-accounts and fake accounts.
tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hi, i see many fake profils which are created to insult clubs and thumbing up theire creator : king_of_10totti has at least 20 accounts and he is using them in a bad way. hope footyroom can detect those haters and cheaters so we can discuss correctly... thank you

Comments
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

lmao 4139 in less than 3 mins :D

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@jim yes I am, trying to find a good player and some good info. I have a couple in mind. Anytime soon ill put it up. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@tiki, wouldn't help, only FR themselves can ban members.

@raimondo, sweet :)

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246
tiki_taka 11 years ago

manutdchaamp is him im sure they always be in the same place and he is insultin all teams.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@tiki, depends which manutdchaamp you mean, there is an unregistered and registered one.  The unregistered one is a nobody, just your average troll, he has been here for a long long time and is just someone who likes to abuse anyone or anything, but in recent weeks someone has registered with the same name, I can't be 100% sure on this but I suspect there not actually the same person.

TheTruth 11 years ago

@tiki_taka I don't think manutdchaamp is him, he's been in footyroom quite a while. He simply likes to act like a child and always gets thumbed down for it but no more than that. Manutdchaamp has written comments denouncing him too.

@AlexBatak wow =/ yet another example of multiple accounts.  Like good ol' Drogba would say, "It's a disgrace"

TheTruth 11 years ago

@Jimskeleton you took the words right out of my mouth =)

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

lmfao @"It's a disgrace" :))

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

FR doesnt really care about this issue, it may be very evident but there is no concrete evidence that these people have more than one account they use in their favor. This happens every day but FR still hasnt done anything about it..

raimondo90 11 years ago

Just by looking at his comments you realize just how easy to tell it is. Nobody gets 20+ likes on a stupid reply. Shit i dont think ive been the top comment since i joined the site and this guy is top comment on every damn highlight.

raimondo90 11 years ago

@Tuanis at least they should investigate. The least they can do for us. I mean users gather up and find all the evidence they that you can think of. He even talks to himself in one comment, track both account's IP and i bet any money they match.

Tuanis 11 years ago

that is what I said, it may be evident but I think FR needs more than just that, they need a real confirmation for the use of multiple accounts 

raimondo90 11 years ago

@Tuanis They have the ability to do it. When Golden had his 50 accounts FR found out about each and every single one. Nobody is gonna come out and admit he has multiple accounts so what we have to sit here and watch it be rigged by a dumbass wanting to be number 1 in the ranking and get every top comment?  Whats the point of even participating in that comment section? Might as well add a "Week's Thoughts" page on forum were we discuss games that happened this week. 

tiki_taka 11 years ago

(removed)is it you tuanis?

Tuanis 11 years ago

the one on the top comment? That's me... I was really surprised because I noticed my reply to the top comment got to be the second top comment and now it has a bunch of likes. 

Tuanis 11 years ago

It may have been the same Totti who got my comment into the top comments

Discussion Closed