Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

multi-accounts and fake accounts.
tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hi, i see many fake profils which are created to insult clubs and thumbing up theire creator : king_of_10totti has at least 20 accounts and he is using them in a bad way. hope footyroom can detect those haters and cheaters so we can discuss correctly... thank you

Comments
Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

No accusations coming from me at all, I've got the facts sat in front of me right now, lol.

KING_of_10_TOTTI 11 years ago
AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@Jimskeleton If having no dislikes means that a user is a Multi-accounter what do you say about this user ?!!!!!! ...
Jimskeleton

ProfileWallFriends

Add As Friend

Tottenham Hotspur
London

Full Name:JimBirthday:1985-04-30Gender:MaleLocation:London

Club:Tottenham HotspurNational Team:England

111FootyRoom Rank
490Comments Score
0Thumbs Down
490Thumbs Up

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

For starters I don't recall saying that exact thing, a lot of people have no thumbs down, those who don't comment at all for example :)

Difference as well is I've been here for 2 years and only have 490 thumbs up, you had over 4000 in 3 weeks, Also until this morning I had some thumbs down which have been removed by someone (I Suspect someone in this thread was trying to be nice and did it), and I myself have told footyroom that this has occurred, and if you don't believe that feel free to message footyroom themselves.

So nice try, but you humiliate yourself again.

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@AlexBatak If having no dislikes means that a user is a Multi-accounter what do you say about this user ?!!!!!! AlexBatak

ProfileWallFriends

Chelsea

Full Name:Alexander Batak Birthday:1983-03-05Gender:Male

Club:ChelseaNational Team:England

Bio/About:I
love watching and playing football, The EPL is the best league in the
world to me. I'm a friendly guy I don't hate any club and I like
interesting matches. I have a lot of friends who support different
clubs. I respect all clubs in the EPL. I've been supporting Chelsea FC
since 1995 and I'm proud of them. We had many good and bad moments but I
never lost faith in them. Definitely Roman Abramovich made a change to
our Club I don't mind that, It's good to have someone like him as an
owner to any club because of the spending power, that's a good thing. I
like our new Chelsea style and I've always liked Brazilian football
style. There is no point in hating on Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City,
Tottenham & Liverpool etc. Because without them the EPL wouldn't be
interesting. I always like them to get stronger and better especially
for the Champions League competition because i always support them
there. Peace & Lets enjoy watching our favorite sport :)

26FootyRoom Rank
2139Comments Score
1Thumbs Down
2140Thumbs Up

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@Jimskeleton
"So nice try, but you humiliate yourself again" .. Humiliation is the Fright you have when you face the FACTS i typed ... stop typing Non-sense please

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@King_of_10_Totti

Mate, I know that you haven't insult anyone with your high thumbed up posts but you made those haters by yourself. If you just ignored them you wouldn't reach to this level. Besides we both agree that you have a lot of Accounts right? to make this conversation short please go back to what i replied to you in this thread and understand my point. I can't say more than that. and I think you shouldn't defend yourself anymore and honestly i think FR are enjoying this thread that they haven't End the discussion yet.. lol :) 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

What FACTS, you have nothing, I myself have spoken to FR and know everything I need to know and that is including me reporting what has happened with my own thumbs up/down. I BEG YOU to e-mail them and ask, you're trying to argue with someone you simply can't beat. 

I repeat "So nice try, but you humiliate yourself again."

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

Okay people .. this is not a Defeat .. i've revealed all the Facts and Evidence in this Thread .. but if you've been deluded that far and hate me that Much .. i guess i'll never Comment about Football again in this site .. so you don't insult me again ...
tiki_taka, chelseaforever and his other many accounts .. thank you all for being Close-minded OPPRESSORS .. u've just loose a real FOOTBALL lover .. stick with the haters .. and i'm sure the days will show you the Facts

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

King Of Totti has that warm and slightly painful feeling in his chest right now. He's mad, lmao.

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

O-M-G I figured out. Get THIS: KING_of_10_TOTTI
was the one who actually thumbed up all those comments that accused him
of multiple accounts BUT, the thing is, he only thumbed up a SINGLE
comment from each match! That's why I thought it was strange that the
other comments who also accused him remained with many dislikes. He only
thumbed those comments up to make himself look completely innocent!

@Jimskeleton
you said that you had a a couple a thumbs down right? Well I suspect
that KING_of_10_TOTTI  thumbed up your disliked comments just so he could attempt to
trick others that you had multiple accounts with his comment above. LOL
same thing with @AlexBatak!!

@AlexBatak and @Jimskeleton mates check your accounts you'll probably see you have NO THUMBS DOWN.  LOL This guy cracks me up. He's so desperate now.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Totti i have to ask, is it a neccessity to use 20 exclamation points? Using 1 or using 20 gets you the same effect except its annoying as all hell. Why are you so desperate to prove us wrong? If you truly didnt have more accounts there would be no use in arguing, it the internet after all. 

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

why are we all debating with a lunatic fraud. simply tell him to fcuk of, youre not wanted here, close your accounts, dont come on this website again, piss of and get a life. good night all :)

Dany2002 11 years ago
0 2

Why do we even need to have a Top Rated Comments???????

Dany2002 11 years ago
0 2

Just get rid of it. Who needs to see the record

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@King_of_10_Totti:

first off,i am not your friend.
2nd,your nick still hurts my eyeballs and doesn't mean anything in correct english anyway.
3rd,your comments are not so special to deserve +98 thumBs up in every freaking major football team highlights (learn to spell,it's B,not P).
4th:
let me understand...you pop out of nowhere,come on this website,post absolutely ordinary comments thumbing it up into oblivion with the notorious old trick of multiaccounting,climb up the ranking in 3 weeks as it is reported from other members...and you expect that all are silent and friendly to you? also,you got almost all the old members inviting you to stop,this thread got more replies than footyroom profile series but still...you are the one who is right,speaks the truth and is respectable. 
wow,all the other people here are all idiots or what? well no wonder,coming from someone who calls himself rareman,tells that his comments are "valuable"...
kid,i give you one advice: be prepared when you'll step out that kind of life bubble you're into,because real life will hurt you really bad.

tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

good to see him here :) so everybody knows what kind of people he is. i got 60 thumbs down in 2 days while speaking to him. he hide comments that he wants. im here in FR to see highlights first,i watched FR for 1 year without having an account, then i see people knowing each other i wanted to join the community. i don' t hate you kingTotti, told you you were Busted to stop but you insult people intelligence with you' re dumb replies and hiding comments.if you want to comment here do it but with one account, just don' t hide comments cause you' re not FR's god and you are not the smartest, for me u just acted like a perfect asshole.

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

this totti dude is getting way too much attention... let's just ignore him until the admins take action ok?

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

^THIS...

Discussion Closed