Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

multi-accounts and fake accounts.
tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hi, i see many fake profils which are created to insult clubs and thumbing up theire creator : king_of_10totti has at least 20 accounts and he is using them in a bad way. hope footyroom can detect those haters and cheaters so we can discuss correctly... thank you

Comments
DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

i think  that  KING_of_10_TOTTI is not the only person from those who have replied in this thread that  has multiple accounts...
But still investigating,LOL !

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Totti, There not true are they though? and I know there not, because I've got clarification they aren't.

@Don, LOL!

KING_of_10_TOTTI 11 years ago
AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@Jimskeleton 
.. the Only Clarification we've got here that you repeat your non-sense words in reply of my Reasonable Facts and Comments .. Come up with something thoughtful and REAL please

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

@Totti, seriously give it up, I can tell you for a FACT that I know that you're not sefti50, which also tells you I can tell everyone who you are, I'm not going too because it's not my place to say, but don't test my patience. I know for FACT that you have more than 1 account, so please don't call what I'm saying nonsense because we BOTH know that is not the case.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Wow.
This Guy --> Jimskeleton  is making me proud every time :P :P.
With his patience and with the facts that he have got after searching for days :D.
Like me with @Golden..Though Golden was far more discreet :D 

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@DonAndres .. so you call Non-sense Accusations that have no evidence whatsoever a "FACTS" ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... WOW .. i'm impressed with your high Intelligence

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@KING_of totti you just did a heisinburg on this thread and you still won't admit you've got no other accounts? my god...are you a wizard?

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Totti the difference between you and I quite simply is FACTS and what I can only describe as complete BS, now shall we let the members of FR decide who infact is telling FACTS and who is talking BS because there is only 1 way this will go.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Does someone want to try find the comment made by a 'cai100' in the match highlights section, I did have a look but amongst all the rubbish I can't seem to find it.

Do you want me to see if footyroom themselves would like to come and post in here? and then the TRUTH most certainly would be revealed. 

You want to talk about 'frightening' you, there is a definite fright for you.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Like I said to you already I know for a FACT that sefti50 isn't you, just like I know for a FACT who Cai100 is.  This whole situation could have been dealt with quick, easy and quietly if you had just admitted what you're doing, but now you're publicly embarrassing yourself, give it up.

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

People .. Just one thing before i go .. look what Multi-accounters do again ..

LFC
[LFC]

LiveAREPool you are not a LFC fan.
You are a plastic fan. You don't belong here. I've seen your comments
on LFC, now you are licking our balls. gtfo

LFC
[LFC]

I am not a liverpool fan btw. I
want everyone to hate liveAREpool because he is against my king of 10
ToTti. King of 10 totti needs supporters. We sucks his balls.

babi
[your mom]

Ji bai punya budak ni. How many accounts you need to make?the whole footyroom is against you. Kepala otak kau!!

Discussion Closed