Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

multi-accounts and fake accounts.
tiki_taka 11 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hi, i see many fake profils which are created to insult clubs and thumbing up theire creator : king_of_10totti has at least 20 accounts and he is using them in a bad way. hope footyroom can detect those haters and cheaters so we can discuss correctly... thank you

Comments
Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Ah yeah thanks, knew you could do it but couldn't remember the name.  Many people do it but the majority don't because quite simply I don't think they know you can.

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

just for information,he just started the action again on Fiorentina-Inter: http://footyroom.com/fiorentina-4-1-inter-milan-2013-02/

top comment of OLD FOOTYROOM USER had more than 40 ups,now it's slowly going down. 

King_of_10_totti,he's a poor soul with some serious pathology,i just feel sorry for him.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Jim True mate. Sighs, anyways it's fun to watch him every now an then like yesterday i had a lot of fun just reading his posts and comments I really laughed so hard haha. Is there a way to know when was my first post on footyroom? I want to know when i joined. Not in the Forum tho because i joined it 2 months ago just because of Jeffery Hazard he told me why i'm not here. I believe I've been here for either 2 or 3 years but I'm not sure exactly when.

awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

OMG!! Really he has 40+ accounts

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

it looks like he's getting a lot of hate now and keeps getting thumbed down, which is good he really deserves it. He will either give up or double the ammount of accounts.

trezeguet 11 years ago
Juventus, Italy 0 2

lol

KING_of_10_TOTTI 11 years ago
AS Roma, Italy 1 37

[How genius are you all ?!!! ... would you check .. http://footyroom.com/real-madrid-2-0-rayo-vallecano-2013-02/ .. page 5 to realize how i get these major dislikes ....

sefti50](http://footyroom.com/profile/?id=15177)
[Everton, Andorra]

you mad ?? So you know what it's
like to do dislike those comments. Know that my nickname is sefti50 ?
for a reason, because this is my 50 th account and every time you tried
to do your will I would ride the dislike for EVERY comment * 50 you
understand? Now you have free choice or you continuously and I will not
let you do or you stop and you let the community of footyroom live in
peace. For you to choose what you will do. ps:i'm not going to use these
50 account for myself, just for totti RISE

trezeguet 11 years ago
Juventus, Italy 0 2

KING_of_10_TOTTI nice try but i think you lie and you are sefti50 

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

As you see people i i'm here for Football .. i've never insult people or attacked them .. just comment about Football .. as i explained before 2 or 3 haters with alot of unregistered accounts following me allover the pages i comment on commenting accusations and turning people against me . all i do is replying to them then showing the Fact's to the People .. as for cai10 and lai100 they surly are one of sefti50accounts which he used to copy me comments in the very same pages to make NAIVE people think i have Multiple accounts and he surly succeed .. Finally i tried to post in the Forums about Online gaming yet people commented Irrelative hating comments and discussions had been closed .. I don't have nothing against you people .. you are just not seeing it

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ LOL... you have no life... you must have like 30 accounts (so that means 30 e-mail address')

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

Look what one of Chelseaforever accounts did and said to me .. http://footyroom.com/liverpool-5-0-swansea-city-2013-02/ .. page 13 ...

KING_of_10_TOTTI
[AS Roma, Italy]

fizzlerz people please do you see
what i see or what ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... fizzlerz comment was -7 .. 5
hours ago ... he is growing incredibly fast his own comments to make
people go against me (fizzlerz is one of Chelseaforever multiple
accounts i proved that in my last comment) all i ask here .. will
please someone be courage enough to stand by the Truth here ?!!!!!!!!!!! ....

his respective replay was: ...

fizzlerz

you thumbed my comment up 50 times
you f.ucking gay c.unt. you think im stupid or something. you have
problems pal. dont even bother to reply to me, your a waste of f.ucking
space. .. now i'm asking you all if i had Multiple accounts wouldn't it be reasonable to get rid of my thump downs instead of making 50+ thump ups to the person who attack me ?!!!!! .. please people be Reasonable that's all i ask

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

No, you are not seeing it, we aren't all mugs, most of us have been here for ages and know how this site works, it doesn't take a genius to work out what is happening here.  When someone receives 300 thumbs up on comments 5 days old it is blatantly obvious the owner of said comments is thumbing them up. The same with the thumbs down, the amount of thumbs down you had do not just disappear like they did when the said comment is 5 days old. Don't treat people like fools because the only person you're embarrassing is yourself.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Quite simply don't believe you. I've seen it all before, and I've seen the excuses all before, as of last night you had risen to rank 7 on FR in 3 weeks, which done legitimate is impossible, I've seen people who have been on here for years and put up really good comments never get the thumbs up you receive for far worse comments, you have received +70 thumbs up in some highlights when it's blatantly obvious not enough people have visited said highlight for you to receive that amount of thumbs up, for example the highlight GunnerAFC posted, you get +74 thumbs up on there when the match only received 9 votes, it doesn't happen and it's an obvious give-away to your multi accounting.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Oh Boy.. @King_of_10_Totti dude DUDE Calm down no one is against you or declaring a war jeez.. if you get a thumb down it's not the end of the world. I've been here for a very long time and i mostly have only one post from time to time and 99% it's on my club's page. it should be an informative or positive post so if you get a thumb down for such thing then it's great! because it will show on your profile that your thumb down actually is a good post. it's just a number at the end. just treat people the way how you like to be treated NOTHING MORE. If someone hates you specifically it's probably because you did something against them. I barely have someone against me. Everyone is my friend here. at the end there is no need for more than 1 account. Peace :)

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

@KING_of_10_TOTTI stop, please just stop. Enough is enough! Don't you have any dignity? Just accept you have multiple accounts already. smh -_-

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

@King Totti, you're right partially, but the wrong way round, the vast majority of highlights have more votes than comments because not everyone wants to comment, so that reasoning won't work with me either, sorry.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

To be honest .. I am really enjoying this "MINI DRAMA" going on for a few weeks.. 

Grab your seats with a bucket of popcorn and enjoy the show of "KING OF 10 TOTTI"

AS Roma, Italy 1 37

@AlexBatak .. believe me friend, i've no Enemies here except for a Multi-accounter hater his typing style is the very same in every comment he type against me using various Unregistered Accounts in every page i comment on .... i've never said any thing bad about anyone in this site except for people who insults me i just reply to them with the most True words .. i'm here for Football people .. is it Crime to comment about Football ?!!!!!! .. Does a Football Comment worth all that kind of Hatred and attacking and insults ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Closed