Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

First £100m player? Vote in the poll + discussion
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

"27-year-old Gabon international Aubameyang has been linked with moves to the Premier League in the past a well as continental heavyweights PSG and Real Madrid.

According to the research, his age, position, contract status and traits make him the the most likely candidate to become the first in world-football to secure a £100m transfer." - b/r

Who do you think will be the first?

enter image description here

Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

What has pogba to do with this thread?

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@tuan
still think dybala is overhyped,?

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Chelsea Well, we kinda are talking about 100M players...

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

he is showing his worth more and more. we saw a glimpse of it against bayern last year. but this game established him as a top player imo.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty He was great but then again, it was against poor form Ter Stegen. ;P

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Food for thought- Dybala wages are 50k while Lindgard 100k ....waw

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hehehe he was great today.

Clinical. But it was momentum and also counter, Barca defense was absolute trash.

But beside that, I dont see he would do that well in other team. Not the type of explosive player nor super technical. At least not YET.

Again, he is very decent. But still think hes over-hyped. He might prove me wrong. Will see

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@tuan Damn you're one hard dad to please, aren't you. XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan Damn you're one hard to please dad, aren't you. XD

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Salahin: i know, every piece of penny paid in Manchester and EPL are utter stupid and heavily over paid.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Regardless of any other factors, those were two world-class finishes, particularly the second one. That alone is pretty tough to find these days.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

yea that's true. every player man u has paid for is way overhyped and way overpaid. 3 recent transfers made sense to me. zlatan on a free. mikhi deserves every penny, and di maria - but you guys didn't use him properly. the rest are laughable really.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Gonzi Don't you dish out Bailly, mate, this guys was worth his 40M. :U

@Sunflash Agreed, his finishing is top notch. Definetly one for the future. :D

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

marcos rojo is just as good and just as important as bailly. plus he's more of a dominating presence. as a duo they work great. but 40 m for bailly and 16 m for rojo. i don't see bailly's worth just yet.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Gonzi I agree, he really made a statement today

I ran out of +1 or i would give you guys all +1 ,

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Gonzi Not the same, Rojo was bought at a time were prize weren't as crazy in the PL as they are today but I get what you mean otherwise, they might have overpaid a bit, still, Bailly is pretty good for United. :D

@Golefty I know how its feel. xD

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Emo: true that. Baillllyyyy.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Dybala is totally worth the money but Juve won't sell.

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Just leaving this here. People who say that Hazard isn't influential should watch some Chelsea games. He doesn't only turn up with goals, even though he's not a goal machine, but mostly starts every single attack and leads by example with his performances even when he's getting marked by 2 or 3 players. It's not Kanté who carries Chelsea, but Hazard, and it's been that way ever since he signed for Chelsea.

• History

Just leaving this here. People who say that Hazard isn't influential should watch some Chelsea games. He doesn't only turn up with goals, even if he is not a goal machine, but mostly starts every single attack and leads by example with his performances even when he's getting marked by 2 or 3 players. It's not Kanté who carries Chelsea, but Hazard and it's been that way ever since he signed for Chelsea.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Juan_Mata The first goal the one that made Leicester champion of England last year, right? I alway have goosebump when I see it. What a beauty it was. :'D Also, just realized how this show goals against each of the other top five team. :D Happy that Hazard finally found his form back, it was sad without him most of last season, I'm sure that was because of his injury's as well. :( Anyway, Hazard is one of the great and he does show up in the big game as well. :D

• History

@Juan_Mata The first goal the one that made Leicester champion of England last year, right? I alway have goosebump when I see it. What a beauty it was. :'D