Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

First £100m player? Vote in the poll + discussion
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

"27-year-old Gabon international Aubameyang has been linked with moves to the Premier League in the past a well as continental heavyweights PSG and Real Madrid.

According to the research, his age, position, contract status and traits make him the the most likely candidate to become the first in world-football to secure a £100m transfer." - b/r

Who do you think will be the first?

enter image description here

Comments
Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

Neymar if leaves Barca. The others don't deserve half of that amount.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Neymar if leaves Barca. The others don't deserve half of that amount.

Bruh, City paid 50 mil for fuckin STERLING.

Nah though, this has been a good discussion. No one is too invested, lots of diverse viewpoints. Fun to read.

Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

@SunFlash. Who told that what City did was right?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Abo_Zogom

I think he was trying to point out that if City are stupid enough to pay 50 million for Sterling, they're willing to dish out 100 million for the likes of Neymar and Dybala.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Am I the only one who thinks Dybala is 40 mil. max??? Anywhere he goes, especially to EPL he would be a huge flop without a big mid supporting him.

And Pogba. yes, despite being one of the MU's best players. He's way over priced

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well when City pays 50M+ for Stones, you can't expect Dybala to go for 40M.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

I know, the market is stupid. IMO if @Dybala is getting anywhere more than 40M it's because of the market price. No hate here, he's a very decent player, but I do think the hype is a bit much

0only1 7 years ago
Olympiacos, Greece 0 24

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is probably the one that will get transferred for a lot of money, I think 100mil is too much I don't see it going that high.

Antoine Griezmann and Neymar are the only two that can reach that number and would be justified. Hazard would be close as well. Problem is Neymar isn't going anywhere and Griezmann said wouldn't leave Atletico unless Simeone leaves first. Hazard move to Real is quite possible but creates big questions since hazard is a winger and Real already has CR and Bale. So.. would Hazard go to Real as a back up or what? Unless they are planning to sell CR or sth like that.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@tuan_jinn Come on tuan, I backed you up with Hazard but a player like Dybala deserve at least a bit more than 40M, especially if he is a key player at Juve. 60m or 70m at the very least, but yeah, if it wasn't for the current price, he might go for a bit less though.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@emobot mate just because united and city payed crazy amount of money doesn't mean other top clubs will do the same, i mean look at bayern who don't pay more than 30 or 40 mill for players or chelsea in recent years for buying players around 30 or 40 mill.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Chelsea Its not that I disagree but Juventus is one of those team who have tasted big transfer money with the transfer of Pogba or the recruiting of Pjanic and Higuain, so I would be suprise to see them sell one of the player they consider as a great prospect for 40M. It wouldn't make any sense in their point of view. :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Emo: I agree. I wouldn't be surprise if Dybala will be transferred no less than 70M.

And that is why I think it's a bit overhyped. That's a bit different from overrated. He is very decent, but I think not decent enough to make a cut more than 40M.

I could be wrong though, just out of all the games I have watched Juve playing (obviously not enough to judge). I like the guy, and I think he has a huge room for improvement. A great team player, quite creative, but not clinical enough, nor technical enough to put among all those huge transfers.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If there's hype he will sell, same thing which happened to Pogba.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I rather pay 100 mill for pogba than 35 mill for xhaka.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Who is going to cough up 100 million for Griezman ? Barca doesn't need him and Real can't buy him due to ethics that leaves EPL clubs and only team that can come close to it but still not to that amount is United ...

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@sunflash United had tough time to see that Hazard was great talent back when we bought him and he snubbed you so why would you have easier time to see he is top 5 player ? You guys still think Depay was better purchase ...

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@sunflash United had tough time to see that Hazard was great talent back when we bought him and he snubbed you so why would you have easier time to see he is top 5 player ? You guys still think Depay was better purchase ..

enter image description here

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Ah come on , you forgot how bitter United was when he choose Chelsea ? Suddenly he was no good according to your fans logic ? Seems like that logic hasn't changed

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

your fans

Oh, the small bunch of fans who make the most noise and are completely retarded make for the best representation of the club huh? You're a Chelsea fan, you really want to try and play that card?

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@chelsea8 and what exactly have xhaka with this topic? Nothing, you just have no arguments so it's nice to bring on tragic arsenal.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@chelsea8 and what exactly have xhaka witht his topic? Nothing, you just have no arguments so it's nice topic to bring on tragic arsenal.