Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

First £100m player? Vote in the poll + discussion
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

"27-year-old Gabon international Aubameyang has been linked with moves to the Premier League in the past a well as continental heavyweights PSG and Real Madrid.

According to the research, his age, position, contract status and traits make him the the most likely candidate to become the first in world-football to secure a £100m transfer." - b/r

Who do you think will be the first?

enter image description here

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Mate, I have to completely disagree. The reason Hazard isn't able to score more goals is because his finishing is comparatively poor with other top wingers (Robben, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale, Griezmann in his early days). Even with Sanchez playing for Arsenal, he still registers far better performances and stats than Hazard (Past three seasons, all club competitions -> Sanchez: 64 goals and 41 assists, Hazard: 39 goals and 27 assists).

Chelsea have a very functional and systematic offense now... it's not "toss it to Hazard/Costa and let's see what they can do" any more. And Hazard has certainly recovered from his slump last season and is a solid player now. But I think it's fairly obvious from an objectional standpoint that Sanchez is on a pedestal above him (achieves more with less).

Like @Sun said, he's been consistently outshone on his own national team.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The Neymar argument I can buy because Neymar scores so many goals and registers so many assists because of Suarez and Messi... and at the same time isn't able to showcase his true talent because of them too.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Emobot I wouldn't see why not. Lukaku is on par with Kane if not better. Plus, he is much stronger and faster than Kane.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i'd say lukaku is better than kane. l believe kane has more goals by a bit, but that's largely due to his team. everton let lukaku down sometimes and even lukaku lets himself down with that horrible first touch he has (in my opinion). i could see lukaku playing at any of the top teams right now..barca, psg, real, chelsea, i don't think the same can be said about kane. also madridista brings up a good point, lukaku is much more of a physical presence..........that being said i don't know why he's not included on the list.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

i'd say lukaku is better than kane. l believe kane has more goals by a bit, but that's largely due to his team. everton let lukaku down sometimes and even lukaku let't himself down with that horrible first touch he has (in my opinion). i could see lukaku playing at any of the top teams right now..barca, psg, real, chelsea, i don't think the same can be said about kane. also madridista brings up a goos point, lukaku is much more of a physical presence..........that being said i don't know why he's not included on the list.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I can see why people think that Griezmann and Neymar are better than Hazard. But Dybala? Really, @Dynastian? Fucking really?

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Try to score alot of goals when teams park the bus against you full 90 minutes and tackle you left and right with 2 or 3 men marking you every match lol, as I said before in la liga your opponent tries to play football but in premier league they play rugby.

Edit: i'm actually praising la liga so don't start a war.

• History

Try to score alot of goals when teams park the bus against you full 90 minutes and tackle you left and right with 2 or 3 men marking you every match lol, as I said before in la liga your opponent tries to play football but in premier league they play rugby.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Sanchez probably has it worse than Hazard in this regard and still produces more.

Shrug.

Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Sanchez plays in a team that attacks full 90 minutes ;)
And sanchez played at striker alot this season.

• History

Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Griezmann 15 goals, 7 assist

Neymar 9 goals , 10 assists

Hazard 14 goals, 5 assists

Hahahah haters will hate.

• History

Griezmann 15 goals, 7 assist

Neymar 9 goals , 10 assists

Hazard 14 goals, 7 assists

Hahahah haters will hate.

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

True, and this is one of the reasons why I believe Chelsea's defense is more important to their success than Hazard. Conte knows this, if Hazard really was a top 5 players, then you build around Hazard or at the very least let him loose. Conte does neither of those things, and Mourinho didn't either.

EDIT:

Dele Alli: 16 goals, 5 assists. So he's better than Hazard?

• History

True, and this is one of the reasons why I believe Chelsea's defense is more important to their success than Hazard. Conte knows this, if Hazard really was a top 5 players, then you build around Hazard or at the very least let him loose. Conte does neither of those things, and Mourinho didn't either.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Hazard is currently playing one of his best seasons for Chelsea.
He's got 14 goals in the league, which is so far equal to his highest goal scoring record in a single season in the Premier league.

He has a 200 000 £ weekly salary, so I'm sure if any other top club wants to have him they will need to pay 100 mil £.

• History

Hazard is currently playing one of his best season for Chelsea.
He's got 14 goals in the league, which is so far equal to his highest goal scoring record in a single season in the Premier league.

He has a 200 000 £ weekly salary, so I'm sure if any other top club wants to have him they will need to pay 100 mil £.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

You need a balance you cant only attack, thats what conte is doing being good at going forward and being comfortable sitting back when the opponent have the ball but hey i'm not surprised that you are hating on hazard, its not your first time but is ok i understand.

Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ sun i'm not the one who brings in the goal comparisons, you guys said that he doesnt score and i showed you the stats ;)

http://www.squawka.com/football-player-rankings

I thought we were comparing the players on this list hahah but people have to cherry pick other players to prove their points lol

• History

@ sun i'm not the one who brings in the goal comparisons, you guys said that he doesnt score and i showed you the stats ;)

enter link description here

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Try to score alot of goals when teams park the bus against you full 90
minutes and tackle you left and right with 2 or 3 men marking you
every match lol

Because others team basically parks the bus only against Chelsea and not any other team in the world.

But you said teams are parking against Chelsea 90 minutes as well?

I believe you wouldn't backup Hazard so hard if you were not a Chelsea fan.

@Gonzi I would probably take Kane instead of Lukaku as well, I just think Kane is presence on the field is much better, he certainly don't disappears against bigger teams. Lukaku may score a lot, but lot of these goals didn't mean anything when it was already 2:0 and 90 minute running.

• History

I make sure if you were not Chelsea fan, you wouldn't be backing up Hazard os hard. Would anyone splash even 50M on him last season? I doubt it

Try to score alot of goals when teams park the bus against you full 90
minutes and tackle you left and right with 2 or 3 men marking you
every match lol

Because others team basically parks the bus only against Chelsea and not any other team in the world.

But you said teams are parking against Chelsea 90 minutes as well?

I believe you wouldn't backup Hazard so hard if you were not a Chelsea fan.

@Gonzi I would probably take Kane instead of Lukaku as well, I just think Kane is presence on the field is much better, he certainly don't disappears against bigger teams. Lukaku may score a lot, but lot of these goals didn't mean anything when it was already 2:0 and 90 minute running.

Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ quikzy most of the teams in epl park the bus against us, arsenal has no defensive stability, if you look at the link i posted you see that hazard has even better defensive tracking ;)

And yeah ofcourse i back up hazard, i'm a chelsea fan i'm not a coward, he plays for the team i love.

That link shows you that hazard is miles above everyone else in epl.

enter image description here

• History

@ quikzy most of the teams in epl park the bus against us, arsenal has no defensive stability, if you look at the link i posted you see that hazard has even better defensive tracking ;)

And yeah ofcourse i back up hazard, i'm a chelsea i'm not a coward, he plays for the team i love.

And yeah ofcourse i back up hazard, i'm a chelsea fan i'm not a coward, he plays for the team i love.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

aubmayang will sell for round 60 -70 mill probably, Grizeman and dybala only players eligible that could be worth 100 mill imo. Neymar will not leave barca.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Aubameyang for 70 mil but Dybala for 100? I could imagine both having the same price of 70 mil.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

You could be right, Amir_keal would probably agree with you! :p

Aubemayang is 27 , while Dybala 24 i think , but my main reasoning is Dortmund will eventually HAVE to let Auba go, they dont have that much negotiating power , whereas Juve will not be forced to sell Dybala except for Ridiculous fee.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@chelsea

Pogba 4th best player in EPL confirmed.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Thats actually quite intresting to see who will be the first 100m player.

For me its got to be between Griezmann and Neymar. Both Hazard and Dybala are close as well but i see them having a max price of 80m. The reason is that Neymar and Grizzy both have UCL experience more than the rest. They both have better reputations in the previous 3 seasons than the rest and they both have proven that they can actually carry a team alone.

Hazard has potential and talent the is almost or even on par with the two, but his previous season performance gave a bad punch to the big clubs. Even now you cant actually tell who has had better influence on the team, Kante or Hazard. Dybala is also a strong contender, but i still dont think of him as a 100m player, i could be wrong, i dont watch a lot of Juve games.

Aubamayeng is an excellent striker, but he just doesn't deserve that much, 70m max is enough. Kane being on the list is beyond me, Him, Auba and Lukaku should all have an estimation of 60m, 70m and 50m respectively.