Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VAR in EPL...
quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So, after a while how would you rate VAR usage in Premier League by the one and only FA?

Comments
Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Tottenham had 2 valid goals disallowed lol. Deserved due to the Liverpool game.

This_site_is_a_jk 2 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Spain 0 18

Sure let's give a red cause the deluded arsenal fans said so. Soft red. I wasn't even giving a card there. If you play football like how yall speak we'd all have brazzer on. Get on with it 🙂

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Sure let's give a red cause the deluded arsenal fans said so. Soft red. I wasn't even giving a card there. If you play football like how tall speak we'd all have brazzer on. Get on with it 🙂

Tuan_jim_isfgtfk 2 years ago
Manchester United, England 0 7

^ Not a red it's definitely a horrible two footed challenge but look at the ball. I'm glad you ain't a ref or var assistant.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I wasn't even giving a card there.

You wouldn't even give yellow here I guess, but what can I expect from someone who creates multiple accounts to upvote his own comments^^

Are you talking about yourself deluded arsenal fan. Just look at the highlights section you're definitely doing that.
Anyways nobody ever takes you serious on here well not anynore

https://footyroom.co/forum/discussions/quikzyyys-journey-102359

My favourite thread well the first post^^

• History

Are you talking about yourself deluded arsenal fan. Just look at the highlights section you're definitely doing that.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I got so many positive replies which helped me through rough-period of my life. And I'm happy for every single of them, and everyone who cheered me up. Also seeing all the beautiful stadiums brings lot of good memories, maybe it's time for another stadium tour :)

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

another challenge where Rudiger somehow didn't get red.

Lmao it's like he's trying to kill the opponent. It deserved a red and a yellow at the very least. Refs should add yellow cards to dangerous sending offs.

People think just because he didn't touch the player he diesnt deserve a red.

But they're very wrong as it gives them the green light to dive in with force to end a player's career.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

You wouldn't even give yellow here I guess, but what can I expect from someone who creates multiple accounts to upvote his own comments^^

Another easy red. You cant be abusing players with kicks, this isn't mma.

Some of the Var calls are definitely made by blind officials but not all. It's why fans aren't officials, especially arsenal fans.

• History

Some of the car calls are definitely made by blind officials but not all. It's why fans aren't officials especially arsenal fans.

Greatone 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

just got to ignore troll and malevolent accounts guys. it never helps to bother with them

• History

just got to ignore troll accounts guys. it never helps to bother with them

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

If you were to summarize all the pros and cons…

Would you say VAR is good or bad?

estcrow 2 years ago
0 51

VAR has definitely made things better - before VAR and goal line technology there were some completely wrong decisions where 1m offside goals were allowed and the other way around. But everybody needs to understand that as long as they are not a referee not all the decisions will be seen as through their eyes. Some termins like "hand in an unnatural position" or "a reckless challenge" can be defined really differently by different people. And until the games are ruled by different referees there will always be controversial decisions and I feel the constant whining is not changing anything, just making it look really bitter.

As much as we love and support the teams we should never forget that football has always been and will be just a ball game. I feel like some people go too far with hating their rival fans just because they have chosen to support a different style of play as growing up. It's really easy to see a decision going to your way as "right decision", but if the same goes your rivals way then it suddenly is a bad one..

10 years ago these ronaldo and rudiger challenges might not even be booked, i truly believe. it all goes down to some accepting the game to be more aggressive and others not. There absolutely still are bad decisions by referees but the situation is much better than before the VAR. Football is one of the most complex and dynamic sport there is.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Nice comment.

I think one thing we tend to overlook is that there will always be the bias of the ref involved. Not the kind where he supports a specific team, but the kind of bias where his ”opinion” will matter. Especially when it comes to situations that needs to be interpreted… like you said ”unnatural position”, ”reckless”, ”unintentional” etc.
VAR should help in making the right decision but there will always be situations that ultimately comes down to how the ref sees it. In those cases it’s hard generalize regarding VAR and every situation needs to be looked at as an isolated case.

• History

Nice comment.

I think one thing we tend to overlook is that there will always be the bias of the ref involved. Not the kind where he supports a specific team, but the kind of bias where his ”opinion” will matter. Especially when it comes to situations that needs to be interpreted… like you said ”unnatural position”, ”reckless”, ”unintentional” etc.
VAR should help in making the right decision but thee will always be situations that ultimately comes down to how the ref sees it. In those cases it’s hard generalize regarding VAR and every situation needs to be looked at as an isolated case.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Yh it was a clear penalty. That was a robbery today.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Man of the match
enter image description here

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Why is referee running into crowded box? Best league in the world with worst referees

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Viera getting yellow card after match just shows you how protected these guys are, literally you can't even make a comment about them without being punished.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Wow I missed that as I was too focused on how martinelli missed an open goal. Lol that clearly put martinelli off. It's an even bigger robbery than I thought.

If we don't get at least top 4 this season, it will be like when we shouldve got top 4 with Emery.