Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VAR in EPL...
quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So, after a while how would you rate VAR usage in Premier League by the one and only FA?

Comments
Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

They should just give the league title to city now since the officials cam get away with anything.

DarthFooty 2 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Would have been a PK for the handball if not for the offsides called!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Handball! SMH

iHEARTfootball 2 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Tierney needs to be axed. That's for sure.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@darthfooty “ Premier League clarify that the VAR team didn't think there was conclusive evidence that the ball hit Rodri more in the red area of the arm than the green. Nothing to do with offside”

DarthFooty 2 years ago

@darthfooty “ Premier League clarify that the VAR team didn't think there was conclusive evidence that the ball hit Rodri more in the red area of the arm than the green. Nothing to do with offside”

Ok, I will fix my statement then... Had it not been for the offsides call, it SHOULD have been called a handball. How the VAR team can't see that is crazy.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

As fierce of a defender as I am of VAR… I can’t defend every poor decision made. And I’m still angry at how they missed the penalty for Everton against Man City

Forester 2 years ago
Fiorentina, Finland 0 139

Bruh what is happening with var.

Footy_watch 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

VAR is not the issue. The common denominator is the corrupt referees

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

VAR is not the issue. The common denominator are the corrupt referees

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Stonewall penalty denied in our game against newcastle by VAR in the last min. The referee would've given it if VAR made him check. What a robbery by VAR.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

can just laugh at this corrupted refs enter image description here

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

can just laugh at this corrupted refs

Our players got booked for doing much less. Ref was a Newcastle or city fan

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Where even is his shirt? XD Shameful refereeing.

Unrelated but I was also confused by the legs of the hidden Arsenal player for a while. XD

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

what really happened enter image description here

quikzyyy 6 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

hahahaha, can just laugh at this corrupted league

DarthFooty 6 months ago

100% Red Card for me. I wonder if the league does any retro action on him at all.

Emobot7 6 months ago
538 11432

Surely that is at least a yellow, an orange yellow at the very least? How can they not look at that?

Footy_watch 6 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I just realised Newcastle have consistently got wrong game changing decisions go in their favour in the last 2 seasons or more everytime we play them.

The elbow/forearm to jorginho's head was deliberate, the ball was nowhere near when he did that, therefore an easy red card decision. If that wasn't bad enough Bruno made another yellow card challenge a few moments later and he didn't get booked.

I dont know what agenda the referees have with making Newcastle take points from us unfairly.

Emobot7 6 months ago
538 11432

I dont know what agenda the referees have with making Newcastle take points from us unfairly.

Well, some people are saying a lot of the premier league ref are getting to referee games in the Saudi Pro-League and they get a fat check for it. So considering Newcastle is a Saudi Arabian owned club, there might be some pressure to get better for Newcastle. Obviously, I got zero proof on what I'm saying, just saying if what I heard is true, that it could be a possibility. But then it be coruption in a way and we all know ref never do that, right?