Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VAR in EPL...
quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So, after a while how would you rate VAR usage in Premier League by the one and only FA?

Comments
_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Man Utd and Arsenal fans… isn’t VAR used as an excuse to the dissapointing season the teams have had ? Just wondering.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Arsenal may have the most decisions go against them whilst man utd may have a lot of decisions go in their favour. I'm only talking about wrong decisions.

Greatone 2 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

no. highlighting poor officiating is not to excuse poor quality teams. It just adds to the frustration of a poor season.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Man Utd and Arsenal fans… isn’t VAR used as an excuse to the dissapointing season the teams have had ? Just wondering.

I don't think United fans can complain about VAR when Maguire makes penalty foul literally almost every weekend, but somehow it's always missed. While on the other side exactly same tackle on Ronaldo is a penalty.

While I agree that our football wasn't the best, we though that VAR will correct those disgraceful performances by referee. In the end PL makes it even worse, there's literally no point of having VAR if they say something like not clean an obvious error.

Whole PGMOL is piece of joke, but since it's directed by one and only Mike Riley, it's always gotta be disgrace.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

First half spurs vs Liverpool, kane made a career ending tackle on Robertson. Jota was fouled by a defender on a yellow card in the penalty area. Tottenham should be down to 9 men.

Footy_watch 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Robertson just got sent off after a review. Kane's challenge was much worse but they gave no review. VAR are doing everything to make Tottenham win

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Robertson just got sent off, it did look like a red but Tottenham shouldve been down to 9 men. VAR are doing everything to make Tottenham win

Robertson just got sent off, but the ref giving a yellow wasn't an obvious error. Kane's challenge was much worse but they gave no review. VAR are doing everything to make Tottenham win

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Ederson foul on Fraser = no penalty

Could a wrong decision be more obvious smh. VAR has highlighted how poor referees are and the fact that the FA havent fixed this problem proves that they are corrupt.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think Robertson decision was right and it deserved a red card, however seeing there Kane arguing with ref, after he should have been one hour already in the stands, pisses me off so much. The double merit on their golden boy is fucking unbelievable, he can sneeze in the box and get a penalty and break someone neck, leg and some people will call it smart play...

gkim1986 2 years ago
Brisbane Roar U20, Australia 0 2

VAR if not making the decision-making easier and better, it is at least making it easier to fix the quality of refereeing. I see the requests are still falling to deaf ears, especially after the whole Kane gig

Greatone 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

nothing is changing because no one is allowed to talk about it without getting fined or suspended. It's a gang.
No matter which team you are, there have been consistently poor refereeing decisions being highlighted and still not using VAR properly

• History

nothing is changing because no one is allowed to talk about it without getting fined or suspended. It's a gang

_Pelle_ 2 years ago

We should have a VAR system for VAR 🤣😂

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

We should have a VAR system for VAR 🤣😂

That is similar to what everyone wants, which is for referees to be held accountable for obvious errors.

quikzyyy 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

That is similar to what everyone wants, which is for referees to be held accountable for obvious errors.

Worst is, they pretend like they don't do any errors. Literally refs make mistake after mistake, yet there are no consequences.

Imagine showing up to work every week, having literally one job, and failing it every single week, I bet the boss would be happy, until there's fixing involved where boss simply want you to e crap.

• History

Worst is, they pretend like they don't do any errors. Literally refs make mistake after mistake, yet there are no consequences.

Imagine showing up to work every week, having literally one job, and failing it every single week, I bet the boss would be happy.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago

Maybe they could give each team a possibily to somehow challenge 1-2 decisions in a game.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think it wouldn't solve anything, I wish more for some transparency like in NFL, where referee explains the decision. But I can't really imagine them coming to crowd saying there was no handball despite being most blatant handball of the season.

Footy_watch 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

It definitely deserved a red due to excessive force, but as a fan I'm happy he got a yellow.

• History

I guess it couldve been a red but as a fan I'm happy he got a yellow.