Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VAR in EPL...
quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So, after a while how would you rate VAR usage in Premier League by the one and only FA?

Comments
Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I've never seen a player get two yellow cards without a stoppage in between each card. It's like the referee needed to find a way to give an Arsenal player a red. You cant be booked twice without a stoppage, what a joke.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

What pisses me is the fact it should have never happened.

1. Martinelli was fouled - we should have had the ball
  2. Martinelli should have been booked right away - there's no advantage in any rule
  3. That was a foul throw in - literally Bellerin got this kind of throw in called every single time, giving the ball to opponents
  4. Martinelli tackle - was worth a yellow card, but earlier in the game exactly same tackle on Martinelli happened, but now yellow card was shown due to being too early in the game (which is in my opinion the most stupid thing as an excuse for referee)
  5. There were much harder fouls in the game both by Arsenal & Wolves which were left unnoticed.
Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

The referees hate Arsenal for some reason. The bright side is that we didn't suffer a bad result due to the referee's decision.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Now, let me present you Michael Oliver 3 years back when Brighton player made 2 tackles against Arsenal players. Throwing Arsenal player away, and dangerous tackle from behind without any chance of getting the ball, outcome? Yellow card.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Had this been Xhaka he would get deported from country and penalty for opponent, but once again the magic of Old Trafford, no attempt to play the ball

SunFlash 2 years ago
USA 19 3260

@quik

Maguire has been absolutely useless all season, but that is not a pen. It's not remotely close either, so I'm not sure why you added it here.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

He basically ran into a player not even having intention of playing the ball, then stamping on his leg, ball is still in play, how is that not a penalty? Even Dalot knows it's a one as he put his hands up.

Do this on on Ronaldo on other side and defender receives red card + penalty

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

You cant tell maguire did it on purpose because he never looked down. Judging by the footage, maguire is innocent

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

No matter if he did it on purpose or not, it's still a foul.

uncle_touchy 2 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

Yeah he's got a point there on Magire it's 50 50 imo.

tuan_jinn 2 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I can't defend him. Normally it's on purpose, anyone who play football would agree on that. The only similar action and you step on someone is when you completely loose balance and its too fast + you lost sight...

With that being said, this captain robbery, you can never tell... He sucks that bad.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Why am I even watching this, week after week, there's literally no point of VAR in epl, corrupted piece of crap.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Another, good thing we have professional referees and quality referee team in VAR room which will check for potential penalty

https://streamable.com/p3wm4q

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

The potential handball is unclear in this footage and neither of the other two were penalties

Greatone 2 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

lmao. the second one is unclear, yes. The first one, the handball with his arm up above his body is - according to precedent set by this year's officiating for all teams apart from arsenal - a handball.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Three yellow card incidents by McTominay, still no red card, tired of this double treatment, I'm out.

SunFlash 2 years ago
USA 19 3260

@quik

If you view the incidents in isolation, sure. If you watched the game, it was entirely understandable. Both teams were sliding everywhere, the pitch was waterlogged, and the referee made it clear very early that cards were not getting given out easily for anyone.

A two footed studs up slide on Elenga wasn't even called as a foul and that was just how the game was called. You can point to the local derby vibe, the weather, or whatever else, but these incidents in the game were treated the same for both teams.

If you want to use it to pursue your victim complex, that's your business, but there was nothing odd about how that game was called.

tuan_jinn 2 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

To be honest, i was on edge watching McTominay too and I think he should have seen red.

But i don't think it was just because of him being MU player. Like @Sun said, the whole game was like that not just McTominay.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

welcome to the match fixing league