Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Free Talk Summer 2021
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Your usual thread to discuss football transfer and rumours.

Here some done deals:

• Aguero, Eric Garcia and Emerson Royal to Barca
  • Upamecano to Bayern
  • David Alaba to Real Madrid
  • Mike Maignan to AC Milan
  • Konate to Liverpool

And here some rumours or news:

• Fernandinho to be released by City
  • Wignaldum should be joining PSG instead of Barca
  • Depay is linked with Barcelona
  • Leicester is targeting Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
  • Harry Kane would like to leave Spurs and join another English top side

Now, tell us what you think of the already done deals and the possible upcoming one.

Comments
Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

I dont understand footballers like Kane. You cant say you want to win major trophies and decide to sign a long term contract at a club that's well known for being bottlers.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

@Emobot7: Mbappes price tag is not only from him being a worldclass talent but also his young age, 22.
In terms of quality its difficult but not impossible to get a similar worldclass forward/striker for that price.

The first name that comes to my mind is Haaland, and the reason for that is his release clause that will soon activate. With the money they get PSG would be able to pay BVB much more than what they would get from his release clause. Especially if BVB can’t reach any agreement with the player they might consider at least cash in.

The second is Kane mainly because of all the rumours of him leaving. The Spurs have set a high price tag on him, but again with the money they get PSG would be able to get close to it, and maybe persuade the Spurs to lower it a bit. At least enough for them to reach an agreement.

Also, PSG still has Icardi which is a really good striker in his own right.

Another target could be CR7 as an excellent short term solution His salary would be huge, but again, they would have the money. This would also break the internet lol. All the memes...🤣

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle The problem with Haaland was that BVB didn't wanted to lose both him and Sancho in the same transfer window and the problem with Kane is that he seemed to prefer staying in England over leaving for another country. CR7 would be the simplest option but it would put a lot of wage pressure for PSG and that for older player mostly.

@Footy_watch Well he wanted to leave this summer but he must have realized that City wasn't gonna offer more for him or at least, no soon enough for Spurs to find a replacement (they wouldn't sell Kane without being sure of a having a solid replacement).

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Okay so late in the transfer window and we got Mbappe that might join Real, PSG that want to replace him with Haaland and Ronaldo that might go to either Manchester or PSG to replace Mbappe depending on what happen... Thats pretty crazy. :U

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Even if Mbappe move this transfer window, next to no one will remember it, summer 2021 will all be about Messi and Ronaldo. XD

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

PSG trying to get Haaland, mate this last days of transfer window is popcorn time

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Football is exciting again

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Here some news:

• Takehiro Tomiyasu from Bologna would be a target for Arsenal
  • Sabitzer join Bayern Munich from Leipzig
  • Camavinga is expected to join Real Madrid soon
  • Real will apparently also try one final bid for Mbappe
  • Daniel James should join Leeds from United for 28M euros
  • Barca asking for a Joao Felix loan, Atletico will give answer tomorrow
  • Emerson Royal is expected to join Tottenham from Barcelona
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Okay so nothing new about M'bappe but here some update for other news:

• Daniel James to Leeds is done deal
  • So is Camavinga to Real
  • Barcelona sold Emerson Royal to Spurs and Aleix Moriba to Leipzig
  • Takehiro Tomiyasu to Arsenal is done deal
  • Jerome Boateng to Lyon as a free agent
  • Nuno Mendez from Sporting to PSG for 40M euro, thats one pretty big as PSG needed a player at this position
  • Saul looking set to join Chelsea in the end
Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, seem in the very end, unless Real make another offer (they did a 200M euros offer today), Mbappe to Real is not happening in this window.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, seem in the very end, unless Real make another offer, Mbappe to Real is not happening in this window.

So, seem in the very end, unless Real make another offer (they did a 200M euros offer), Mbappe to Real is not happening in this window.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

He will sign a pre-contract with them in Jan having him move over in the summer for free. Unless he changes his mind and stays of course.

I wonder if it was all fluff, as PSG could have got 200Mil from Real instead of losing him in the summer for free. Bad business on PSG's part or are things different than what we all read about? Everyone knows, what is written is TRUTH and has to be fact! haha

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

@DarthFooty I actually have no problem believing its true.that PSG refused 200M for him. They made it clear they wanted around 250M at least from what I seem to understand and Al-Khelaïfi is known to not negotiate very much the price of his player.

As for M'bappe leaving for a free, I'm curious to see if its really gonna be as simple as that. I keep remembering the fact PSG been saying he wouldn't leave for free so I'm thinking they might make a compromise with him and extend him but with a buy-out clause of around 225M or something like that.

Edit: More news:

• Antoine Griezmann back to Atletico on loan with option to buy for 40M euros
  • Odsonne Edouard from Celtic join Crystal Palace
  • Luuk de Jong from Sevilla should join Barca on loan
  • Hector Bellerin join Real Betis from Arsenal
  • History

@DarthFooty I actually have no problem believing its true.that PSG refused 200M for him. They made it clear they wanted around 250M at least from what I seem to understand and Al-Khelaïfi is known to not negotiate very much the price of his player.

As for M'bappe leaving for a free, I'm curious to see if its really gonna be as simple as that. I keep remembering the fact PSG been saying he wouldn't leave for free so I'm thinking they might make a compromise with him and extend him but with a buy-out clause of around 225M or something like that.

Edit: More news:

• Antoine Griezmann back to Atletico on loan with option to buy for 40M euros
  • Odsonne Edouard from Celtic join Crystal Palace
  • Luuk de Jong from Sevilla should join Barca on loan
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

So, the longest day of the transfer windows is over. Greatest surprise of the day for me are both Griezmann to Atletico and Saul to Chelsea. I heard about both of those early in the transfer windows but its seemed unlikely at the time. Grezmann though, I really expected him to stay in Barca in the end, will be interesting to see if he does better at Atletico and wether or not they will lift the option to buy.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

You are talking like griezmann is playing for his club for the first time. Chelsea are looking too strong now

_Pelle_ 3 years ago Edited

As for Mbappe I wouldnt be mad if he left next summer for free. I mean he would have stayed the entire contract, therefore as long as he doesnt make a mess of the situation I see no harm in him leaving. If the 200M offer from real madrid is true though I think PSG should have taken it. Unless its an offer that is a payment over several years. But thats just my opinion as I dont know what is truly happening behind closed doors.
And even if PSG would have lost Mbappe this transfer window, it has been such a big win to get so many worldclass players for free, that its impossible to be dissapointed.

• History

As for Mbappe I wouldnt be mad at him for leaving next summer for free. I mean he would have stayed the entire contract, therefore as long as he doesnt make a mess of the situation I see no harm in him leaving. If the 200M offer from real madrid is true though I think PSG should have taken it. Unless its not an offer that is a payment over several years. But thats just my opinion as I dont know what is truly happening behind closed doors.
And even if PSG would have lost Mbappe this transfer window, it has been such a big win to get so many worldclass players for free, that its impossible to get dissapointed.

As for Mbappe I wouldnt be mad if he left next summer for free. I mean he would have stayed the entire contract, therefore as long as he doesnt make a mess of the situation I see no harm in him leaving. If the 200M offer from real madrid is true though I think PSG should have taken it. Unless its not an offer that is a payment over several years. But thats just my opinion as I dont know what is truly happening behind closed doors.
And even if PSG would have lost Mbappe this transfer window, it has been such a big win to get so many worldclass players for free, that its impossible to get dissapointed.

As for Mbappe I wouldnt be mad if he left next summer for free. I mean he would have stayed the entire contract, therefore as long as he doesnt make a mess of the situation I see no harm in him leaving. If the 200M offer from real madrid is true though I think PSG should have taken it. Unless its an offer that is a payment over several years. But thats just my opinion as I dont know what is truly happening behind closed doors.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago Edited

I need to add that the downgrade of Barcas offense is really frightening...

From Messi-Griezmann-Suarez to Braithwaite-de Jong-Depay

I guess they will hope that Fati develops into worldclass forward.

• History

I have to add that the downgrade of Barcas offense is really scary...

From Messi-Griezmann-Suarez to Braithwaite-de Jong-Depay

Iguess they will hope that Fati develops into worldclass forward.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle Tbf, Depay has shown some very good things so its not the end of the world imho in his case (for now at least) but yeah, for the rest of the frontline, its a huge dowgrade.

@Footy Well, we know if he was leaving, it was propably gonna be Atletico but before last day, I was pretty convinced he wasn't leaving. Not only that, but its a loan with option to buy for 40M euros, thats 3 time less than what Barca paid for him and if he doesn't live up to the expectation of Atletico, he goes back to Barca and they still need to find a team to offload him, this whole situation is embarasing on Barca part imo.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

I'm happy we didn't sell mbappe. Now we can enjoy the through balls from messi ti mbappe. It was always expected for mbappe to move to Madrid. He's stayed at psg for a long enough time

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Footy_watch I think its better for you guys, it wasn't realistic to find a replacement for that specific kind of player with the remaining times on the clock. That would have meant PSG would have needed to change their whole offensive playstyle for this season. Keeping M'bappe for now mean getting some time to think about replacement. Beside, its not like PSG really need the money.