Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Free Talk Summer 2021
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Your usual thread to discuss football transfer and rumours.

Here some done deals:

• Aguero, Eric Garcia and Emerson Royal to Barca
  • Upamecano to Bayern
  • David Alaba to Real Madrid
  • Mike Maignan to AC Milan
  • Konate to Liverpool

And here some rumours or news:

• Fernandinho to be released by City
  • Wignaldum should be joining PSG instead of Barca
  • Depay is linked with Barcelona
  • Leicester is targeting Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
  • Harry Kane would like to leave Spurs and join another English top side

Now, tell us what you think of the already done deals and the possible upcoming one.

Comments
DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Some big players I am watching are as follows......

Messi
Mbappe
Donnarumma
Kane
Sancho
Ronaldo

Haaland
Rice
Lukaku
Coman
Hakimi
Pogba
Varane
Ramos
Dybala
Grealish
Oblak
Coutinho
De Gea
Isco
Dembele

_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Wijnaldum to PSG and eventually T Hernandez. With Neymar staying I admit it looks pretty good so far for PSG. We just need to get rid of some ”dead meat”

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

If Mbappe leaves for RM I would love to see Varane go in the other direction as a part of the deal. If theres money enough they should then target the likes of Mané/Sancho/Martinez...

A defensive lineup with Kimpembe/Varane/Marquinhos is (at least on paper) solid.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Thats a pretty good list tbh, will be interesting to see which one of those move.

and eventually T Hernandez.

Heard Milan had no desire to sell though.

A defensive lineup with Kimpembe/Varane/Marquinhos is (at least on paper) solid.

It really is. :D

Some more rumours:

• Chelsea expecting to try to move for Haaland, considering trading player as part of the deal.
  • Manchester United would be close to signing Sancho for 80M pound + add-on.
  • There are talk of Atletico wanting a swap deal with City between Saul Niguez and Bernardo Silva.
  • Tottenham will ask for 150M pound for Kane, not interested in swap deal either.
  • Roma might sign Xhaka and Arsenal might in turn target Ruben Neves.
  • Mourinho would be keen on bringing some former Spurs players for Roma, Lloris would be one such player.
  • Barca will try to sign more players from City if possible, players like Laporte, Gundogan or Gabriel Jesus.
  • Gianluigi Donnaruma would be close to joining PSG.
  • Fabian Ruiz would be followed by many clubs, like the two Madrids, Barcelona and PSG.
  • Chance of Real Madrid signing M'bappe in the summer starting to look slim apparently.
quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Man Chelsea getting Haaland would be unreal.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

Alaba to RM as free transfer. Big move... wonder who will leave? Marcelo?

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Messi ? going nowhere... until we get him a statue in front of camp nou

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Xhaka is goneeeeeeee

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Ramos leaving Real Madrid. End of an era. :U

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yeah, Classico seemed dead after Ronaldo left now it's absolute dull moment I guess.

uncle_touchy 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

I heard Ramos was talking with a premier League side.

enter image description here

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Hahahhahaha😂😂😂😂 made my day, enjoy the weekend and football guys!

_Pelle_ 3 years ago Edited

Deepay to Barca a done deal! I don’t know about this. Feels like a Koeman signing of yet another dutch player.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Deepay to Barca... I don’t know about this. Feels like a Koeman signing of yet another dutch player.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle Tbh, I was way more excited about Wijnaldum than I was for Depay, having both him and De Jong in midfield would have been great both for Barca and the NT. As for Memphis, he alway reminded me of a (much) less effective mix of Ronaldo and Neymar in term of playing style (don't watch Lyon game though so might be wrong) so he might fit well at Barca especially if he up his game but personally, I don't see him being some kind of savior.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

As for Memphis, he alway reminded me of a (much) less effective mix of Ronaldo and Neymar in term of playing style

Absolutely true, and a lesser version...

dj_nio 3 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Spain 1 16

Imo there's so much better players than Memphis, lukoko and Ander Herrera . It's why they sold them.

• History

Imo there's so much better players than Memphis, lukoko and Ander Herria. It's why they sold them.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

@dj_nio Lukaku has reinvented himself and is playing some of the best forward ball of anyone right now. Yes, you have a few that are doing better, but I put him top 5 easy right now and I couldn't say that a few seasons ago.

dj_nio 3 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Spain 1 16

@DarthFooty you can't really compare the EPL and Serie A but lukoko just wasn't motivated enough to play for United. Lukaku was just a different player for Belgium and United. Justified selling him tbh. He's not my type of striker. United need to be aspiring to sign Better players or we are never going to win anything. XD

There's literally better strikers out there sorry! Btw inter still owe us funds for our dear lukoko.🙄🙄😂

• History

@DarthFooty you can't really compare the EPL and Serie A but lukoko just wasn't motivated enough to play for United. Lukaku was just a different player for Belgium and United. Justified selling him tbh. He's not my type of striker. United need to be aspiring to sign Better players or we are never going to win shit. XD

There's literally better strikers out there sorry!

@DarthFooty you can't really compare the EPL and Serie A but lukoko just wasn't motivated enough to play for United. Lukaku was just a different player for Belgium and United. Justified selling him tbh. He's not my type of striker. United need to be aspiring to sign Better players or we are never going to win anything. XD

There's literally better strikers out there sorry!

uncle_touchy 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 3 123

This was worse than DDG's penalty at the uel final.

• History

This was worse than DDG's penalty at the uel final. 😭

This was worse than DDG's penalty at the uel final. 😭😄😄

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here