Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Free Talk Summer 2021
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Your usual thread to discuss football transfer and rumours.

Here some done deals:

• Aguero, Eric Garcia and Emerson Royal to Barca
  • Upamecano to Bayern
  • David Alaba to Real Madrid
  • Mike Maignan to AC Milan
  • Konate to Liverpool

And here some rumours or news:

• Fernandinho to be released by City
  • Wignaldum should be joining PSG instead of Barca
  • Depay is linked with Barcelona
  • Leicester is targeting Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
  • Harry Kane would like to leave Spurs and join another English top side

Now, tell us what you think of the already done deals and the possible upcoming one.

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Guys, I just want to say, I don't particularly think that Ligue 1 is crap (its not really that competitive but its still a decent league) but I do think its completely unnaceptable for a team like PSG not to win it every season with the players their have. And even more so today than in past seasons.

Emrecan_58 3 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

When you realize one of PSG or City won't be winning the UCL again...

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I prefer Messi to play in EPL, I do think EPL is better than League 1 in all categories. With that being said, I dont think Ligue 1 is crap either, they just can't keep their stars, I actually prefer watching it to Bundesliga.

But from now on I will watch PSG too, next to my MU's and EPL matches.... I dont want to miss the GOAT's last years of his career.... Bye La Liga :D

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Im against limiting others from spending.

Then what is point of playing football at all? What is point of having different leagues? Just let 10 Qatar sheikhs buy 10 clubs and let play these 10 teams against each other every weekend. Scrap all the other competitions make a Super League for these 10 oil teams.

When you say PSG make shady deals that break ffp... To begin with I think the ffp rules generally suck. They don’t make things better, but only worse imo. From that point of view I couldnt be too bothered with a deal that could ”break” a rule that in itself suck.

FFP only suck because of corruption. Everyone can see that deals which are PSG & City presenting are not legit, but once you're rich enough rules simply doesn't apply.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

some more from reddit:

400m they spent on Mbappe/Neymar(400m) they’ve only brought in Icardi(55m) Donnarumma(12m a year) , Wijn( 165k a week), Messi(45m a year), Ramos, Hakimi(66m), Paredes( 45m), Kehrer(41m), Diallo(35m), Gueye(32m), Pereira(20m) in the past 3 years + all the signing fees

Can you even imagine the salary of Neymar + Messi? It's probably higher than all the players combined from remaining 19 teams, add to that salaries of Ramos, Mbappe and other stars, the billions pumped into this club weekly.

Here's also little topic about how Ligue 1 clubs lost so much revenue due to collapsed TV media deal and all the clubs had to sell players or are unable to sign anyone, well, all the clubs except PSG.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/dec/15/ligue-1-clubs-stare-financial-abyss-tv-deal-collapses-mediapro

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Completely agree!

FFP is a good idea but has been implemented like a joke, and it's more of a political move than an actual implementation to leagues.

I think the wages are insane, and utterly unfair! I do see the different between the GOAT and top stars who attract millions and millions of supporters should earn way higher, but not this kind of numbers.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I don’t think you get my point quikzyyy... I don’t like the idea of spending being limited to the revenue. It’s just not fair imo. I’m not for endless spending neither, like you assume I’m saying.
And I’ve never liked the FFP because of its flaws, regardless of which team benefits from it or not.

But lo and behold! Even UFEA is finally considering things I’ve been advocating since the implementation of FFP. I think this proves me at least somewhat right 😁 (even though revenue is still a thing 😡😡)

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9888345/amp/UEFA-introduce-proposals-replace-Financial-Fair-Play-rules-salary-cap-luxury-tax.html

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I don’t think you get my point quikzyyy... I don’t like the idea of spending being limited to the revenue. It’s just not fair imo. I’m not for endless spending neither, like you assume I’m saying.
And I’ve never liked the FFP because of its flaws, regardless of which team benefits from it or not.

But lo and behold! Even UFEA is finally considering things I’ve been advocating since the implementation of FFP. I think this proves me at least somewhat right😁

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9888345/amp/UEFA-introduce-proposals-replace-Financial-Fair-Play-rules-salary-cap-luxury-tax.html

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

Mainly I strongly oppose the revenue being the thing limiting your ambitions.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

Also in France many teams can’t reach economically up to EPL stndard because of the pressure from taxes. To me its unfair that french teams have to pay so much more. PSG is the only team in ligue 1 that, with sugar daddy help, can afford a player and the taxes that comes with it... and compete against EPL and la liga top teams. The way it is constructed there is absolutely no other way than hoping for a sugar daddy. And that is extremely sad.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Yeah, its freaking scary how FFP doesn't affect or limit rich club. It certainly feel like its name doesn't mean a thing at this point.

@Pelle Yeah, seem like France aren't lucky in term of those taxes. Personally, i would love it if there were one or more other big club in Ligue 1 at least, that would be great. Thought Nice could be one of those but its looking less and less likely now.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I wanted us to get rid of Joe willock until he became our most valuable midfielder after his Newcastle loan. He even scored against Chelsea for the few minutes he played in pre season. After all of that we still decided to sell him and for half the value he should be going for 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Emrecan_58 3 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

With Batshuayi joining Beşiktaş today, we also have a good transfer window this year. Most importantly we got to keep Ghezzal and Rosier, also bought Alex Teixeira and a few others. See you in Champions League!

Edit: And we only spent 4 Million Euros in total for all of them. Talking about PSG and other rich patrimony clubs, this is how football should actually be instead throwing Hundreds of Millions of Euros every single window.

• History

With Batshuayi joining Beşiktaş today, we also have a good transfer window this year. Most importantly we got to keep Ghezzal and Rosier, also bought Alex Teixeira and a few others. See you in Champions League!

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Arsenal have had arguably their worst transfer window, getting all the players they don't need. What a waste of money, I'm really trying to avoid being an Arsenal fan

• History

I didnt want odegaard, we are having arguably our worst window, getting all the wrong players

Ww have had arguably our worst window, getting all the players we don't need. What a waste of money, I'm really trying to avoid being an Arsenal fan

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Lewandowski wants an unlikely move. I'd say Liverpool and any of the big clubs would win the league if they got him

• History

Lewandowski wants an unlikely move. I'd say Liverpool would win the league if they got him

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Well, Lukaku had his first game for Chelsea yesterday and damn, what a player he became since leaving United. Feel like this might have been the missing piece for Chelsea. Wonder which defender will be able to keep him quiet in PL. Next week duel vs Liverpool and Van Djik will be a must watch.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Yh lukaku looks like the final piece for Chelsea. I enjoyed supporting them temporarily for the few moments of the game that they tried at the Emirates. Thats how easy it was for them

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

So Kane announced he wasn't leaving Tottenham this summer finally and City might have to considerate signing another player or playing with a false 9 for the rest of the season. The one think I found interesting is that Ronaldo and his agents been in contact with City so we could see him end up being the second option for the Sky Blue.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

Seems like Mbappe is leaving PSG. I think they should accept the money if Real Madrid pays at least a fee similar to what they payed. They could easily find a replacement at that price. Haaland? Kane? They got Messi, so as for me I’m happy with him and Neymar, thats as worldclass as it gets. Even if Mbappe is younger.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I just want to see the best possible front 3 of neymar ronaldo messi. They have been the best front 3 in fifa for years, it would be amazing to see I in real life

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle The problem with Mbappe is finding a player with the same quality as him and that would come to PSG, there few of them. Honestly, I wouldn't be against them selling Mbappe to get a more effective striker like Kane or Haaland and put Neymar and Messi on the wing. Now, the question is... would they be sure to get such a player for 160M?

@Footy_watch Sadly, doesn't seem like they are thinking about Ronaldo too much right now. Too bad since Neymar, Ronaldo and Messi in a same XI would be a dream come true...