Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Free Talk Summer 2021
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Your usual thread to discuss football transfer and rumours.

Here some done deals:

• Aguero, Eric Garcia and Emerson Royal to Barca
  • Upamecano to Bayern
  • David Alaba to Real Madrid
  • Mike Maignan to AC Milan
  • Konate to Liverpool

And here some rumours or news:

• Fernandinho to be released by City
  • Wignaldum should be joining PSG instead of Barca
  • Depay is linked with Barcelona
  • Leicester is targeting Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
  • Harry Kane would like to leave Spurs and join another English top side

Now, tell us what you think of the already done deals and the possible upcoming one.

Comments
uncle_touchy 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

Messi would be a great signing for Arsenal but, I highly doubt he would leave Barca even in this situation.

@Emobot7 I know Barca are going to sell players. Imo selling Griezmann would be a bad move. He could help out next season big time, nobody other than aguero can play such advanced positions. Like we know Kun is going down injuried at some point.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emo we had enough of injured players!

Albert Sambi Lokonga (21, 🇧🇪) is undergoing medical tests today before his transfer to Arsenal. Belgian midfielder will join the Gunners next week on pre-season in Scotland.

Tavares and Ben White next.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Messi has just accepted to divide his salary by 3 and stay. And he is free agent. Beautiful story.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Nothing beautiful about that, he wasted his career staying at the same bad club. Another reason to dislike messi

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

@Footy_watch Wasted his career??? Just because some feel he would be better positioned to stake a claim as the greatest ever while playing for more than just one club, doesn't mean he can't still be considered while staying with Barca.

I would have loved to see him in another kit, showing he can help another club with his talent, but I won't hate on his choice to remain loyal. I prefer him over CR7 even with Ronaldo moving around more. I respect the hell out of CR7 for pushing with each team and taking risks, but that won't make him better than Messi in my book.

I am grateful to have been able to see both ply their trade as they are simply amazing. Wasted his career..... haha

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Footy_watch Like I said, its really would be appreciated if you could word your opinion differently, please don't state stuff like everyone should agree with it as if it was a fact. Thats obviously only your opinion and acting like it wasn't can be seen as provocative, which is not permited on this site. I'd rahter not have to warn you again about the way you phrase that kind of comment again.

@quikzyyy Legit excited about Ben White, heard great things about him even though I haven't followed him a lot. How optimist are you about those potential signing btw?

@tiki Great stuff from Messi, what a guy. :U

@uncle_touchy Tbf, I can see what you mean but I think with the current situation at Barca, it would be better for them to get rid of Griezmann and replace him with a younger player who'd ask for less if possible. Tbf, Barca still got lots of high potential young players that might not be immediatly better than Griezmann but could give the first team some great energy and dynamism.

uncle_touchy 3 years ago

Messi leaving again guys. Definitely saw this coming after la Liga strict FFP rules. No idea how Barca were going to pull this off.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

You’re effing kidding me! I was sure he had renewed the contract. This is big af!😱

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Finally messi leaves, best news of the summer

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Best news of the summer

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

Apparently their ecenomy is in terrible shape

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

I heard he was keen on playing with Neymar 😁😉🤤

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

It would be more exciting to see messi in the premier league

_Pelle_ 3 years ago Edited

Maybe but PSG is the most likely destination now that Man City splashed money on Grealish. What a bad timing for them.

• History

Maybe but PSG is the most likely destination now that Man City splashed money over Grealish. What a bad timing for them.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Post covid market:

City 100m for Grealish
Chelsea 120m for Lukaku

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Doesn't sound so bad to me.

uncle_touchy 3 years ago Edited

@ quikzyyy if the Chelsea deal goes through United will finally be paid by inter plus some add-ons.

According to Football Italia, Inter owe United €55 million (£47m) as a part of his transfer fee in 2019.

The Italian side are also required to pay a five per cent sell-on fee to United for Lukaku’s future transfer.

• History

@ quikzyyy if the Chelsea deal goes through United will finally be paid by inter plus some add-ons.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@uncle_touchy Brillant news for United, only thing they need to look out for is that move basically strengthen a rival.

uncle_touchy 3 years ago

@ Emobot7 I ain't worried about Lukaku mate. Lmfao