Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Free Talk Summer 2021
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Your usual thread to discuss football transfer and rumours.

Here some done deals:

• Aguero, Eric Garcia and Emerson Royal to Barca
  • Upamecano to Bayern
  • David Alaba to Real Madrid
  • Mike Maignan to AC Milan
  • Konate to Liverpool

And here some rumours or news:

• Fernandinho to be released by City
  • Wignaldum should be joining PSG instead of Barca
  • Depay is linked with Barcelona
  • Leicester is targeting Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
  • Harry Kane would like to leave Spurs and join another English top side

Now, tell us what you think of the already done deals and the possible upcoming one.

Comments
tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Kind of he is free brimg him as if we're not used of flopping players 😄

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

How exactly did this become a meme thread to mock Lukaku? XD But more seriously, Lukaku did good to turn thing around for himself at Inter, now its also true that different profile perform diffenrently in certain country. For example, Immobile is one hell of a striker but he never manage to perform at the same level he is at Lazio when he was playing for Sevilla and Dortmund. Its not a question of Lukaku being bad or being worse than certain other players, its just that his profile really work well for Serie A.

@tiki Damn, good start in term of signing from Laporta, hopefully, most of those signing also end up being more influential than those other signings from Bartomeu.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

How exactly did this become a meme thread to mock Lukaku? XD But more seriously, Lukaku did good to turn thing around for himself at Inter, now its also true that different profile perform diffenrently in certain country. For example, Immobile is one hell of a striker but he never manage to perform at the same level he is at Lazio when he was playing for Sevilla and Dortmund. Its not a question of Lukaku being bad or being worse than certain other players, its just that his profile really work well for Serie A.

@tiki Damn, good start in term of signing from Laporta, hopefully, most of those signing also end up being more influential than those other signings.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Hey, we're not talking about it but apparently, Sancho to Manchester United is a done deal? I mean, seeing how long United been wanting to make that a reality, I'm surprised nobody on the forum is bringing this up. Its a costy move anyway but it sure is a good one for United. I hope for them it is at least. XD

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

It has been a long time coming and frankly, I grew tired of hearing about it. haha It's a good move for Utd, although a bit expensive.

I also saw Tottenham Hotspur name Nuno Espirito Santo as the new manager. That is going to be nice for them, I feel.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Messi is a free agent now

I think he stays in Barca though. His friend Aguero just arrived.

• History

Messi is a free agent now

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Technically, yes, but I think he is waiting until the Copa is done before putting pen to paper with Barca. I would LOVE to see him leave, but I think he is staying a bit longer.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

It’s now or never if he wants to try somewhere else. He’s not getting younger and if/when the new contract is over it will be about time to retire.

538 11432

Yeah, I really doubt he's leaving, Barca been doing a good job bringing reinforcement so the project is looking much better now than it did in the past. Obviously, still a lots of thing we don't know about behind the scene, so there might be something there that stop things from progressing.

Propably won't have any news about Messi contract renewal until Argentina is out of Copa America and maybe not even before Messi has his vacation.

• History

Yeah, I really doubt he's leaving, Barca been doing a good job bringing reinforcement so the project is looking much better now than it did in the past. Obviously, still a lots of thing we don't know about behind the scene, so there might be something there that stop things from progressing.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago

Didn’t quikzyyy put up a list of major done deals a few seasons ago that he kept updated as a pinned comment? 😁😉😉

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Pelle haha that was a while ago, wish I had that much time!

Smart Messi finished his contract so he gets another bonuses and now Barcelona can basically claim signing him as a new player!

uncle_touchy 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

The deal is held up due to strict FFP rules in Spanish Primera. Barcelona looking to announce after Copa. The club are still selling Messi jerseys, so something must be already signed. How Barca let this happen is beyond absurd. This kind of loyalty is so rare in football.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't think this is about loyalty at all, he is having the best possible contract, living in beautiful city of Barcelona. Running his contract down due to the stupid board was one thing, but now if I'm right he gets another bonus for staying with Barcelona through his whole contract and can now sign a new one. Barcelona will find a way to get through FFP, not worried about that.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@quikzyyy: while it's true about the beautiful city, that's kind of thought is somewhat narrow minded, a bit bitter.

With the money, and the talent he has, he can experience life ANYWHERE he wants, and live to the fullest... Almost everyone wants to experience life in different country, avoiding monotonous life unless there is financial boundaries or family, he can bring his entire relative if he wants, let alone his family. Like any other footballler.

Of course, his heart and his life have been built up in Barcelona, the love for this club, the city, the people are so big that he would need to think not twice, a hundred times before he move. That's loyalty.

He does think that fair for him, for his sons, his family and in comparison to what he brings to the club, he has agents for that, he doesn't really have time, nor mind to come up with a financial plan.... So take it easy from him guys,

Young people, me for example, work for the same company, live in the same city for about 4 or 5 years, we already want to jump to another city or country, some people got depress because of not being able to do that...

This kind of loyalty is so rare in football.

• History

@quikzyyy: while it's true about the beautiful city, that's kind of thought is somewhat narrow minded, a bit bitter.

With the money, and the talent he has, he can experience life ANYWHERE he wants, and live to the fullest... Almost everyone wants to experience life in different country, avoiding monotonous life unless there is financial boundaries or family, he can bring his entire relative if he wants, let alone his family. Like any other footballler.

Of course, his heart and his life have been built up in Barcelona, the love for this club, the city, the people are so big that he would need to think not twice, a hundred times before he move. That's loyalty.

He does think that fair for him, for his sons, his family and in comparison to what he brings to the club, he has agents for that, he doesn't really have time, nor mind to come up with a financial plan.... So take it easy from him guys,

Young people, me for example, work for the same company, live in the same city for about 4 or 5 years, we already want to jump to another city or country, some people got depress because of not being able to do that...

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@tuan_jinn well, there are just 2 teams which could afford him, Man. City or PSG. Now if you put these 3 places for living, I'd chose Barcelona without blink of an eye. City could have been appealing for him, but learning new language going into cold place at his age, probably not.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Yeah, I think if possible, Messi would love to stay at Barca but propably he wanted to put pressure on the teams to build a strong project and if possible getting a bonus propably isn't too bad either.

Anyway guys, Ramos to PSG is done deal, Hakimi and Donnaruma should be next and rumours says that PSG will target Pogba or Camavinga after that. PSG is gonna be stacked next season.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

That's why messi is far down the list of best players. He remained in his comfort zone his whole career in a team that catered to him. If Cr7 did the same with Madrid his numbers would be alien

• History

That's why messi is far down the list of best players. He remained in his comfort zone his whole career in a team that catered to him. If Cr7 did the same with Madrid his numbers would be ridiculous

That's why messi is far down the list of best players. He remained in his comfort zone his whole career in a team that catered to him. If Cr7 did the same with Madrid his numbers would be unbeatable

uncle_touchy 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 3 123

Messi is one off the Dons of football mate. Although I would love seeing him dribbling and scoring in a new league. How Barca gonna pull this off? They need everyone if they're going to challenge for something.

Also in other news, no surprise Pogba transfer news.

• History

Messi is one off the Dons of football mate. Although I would love see him dribbling and scoring in a new league. How Barca gonna pull this off? They need everyone if they're going to challenge for something.

Messi is one off the Dons of football mate. Although I would love seeing him dribbling and scoring in a new league. How Barca gonna pull this off? They need everyone if they're going to challenge for something.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

we can help them by taking that guy Leo, he seems pretty good

538 11432

@uncle_touchy From what I seem to understand, Barca would love to get rid of Griezmann, Coutinho, Pjanic, Umtiti and maybe Dembele. That would free between 70M and 80M yearly wage, it would be a pretty good start.

@quikzyyy Doubt that'll work, why don't you propose to take that Umtiti guys, sure they would let him go for cheap and he did a decent World Cup 2018 I believe. ;)

• History

@uncle_touchy From what I seem to understand, Barca would love to get rid of Griezmann, Coutinho, Pjanic, Umtiti and maybe Dembele. That would free between 70M and 80M yearly wage, it would be a pretty good start.

@quikzyyy Doubt that'll work, why don't propose to take that Umtiti guys, sure they would let him go for cheap and he did a decent World Cup 2018 I believe. ;)