Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New mod - welcome @iHEARTfootball
tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Our beloved members, this thread is dedicated to announce our newly appointed moderators. Please have us to keep this site clean and awesome!

June 28th, 2018:
After 7 months after my announcement it's time to incorporate a new mod to help us within the forum and highlights. Welcome iHEARTfootball to the team. Best of luck in your new adventure!

December 19th, 2017:
Its time again for us to announce the assignement of another moderator amid our rank, this time around, its someone you all know well this time around, let me officially welcome @raimondo90 as part of the moderator team. :D

May 16th, 2017:
Welcome new our mod on board: Fero - @alferroa.

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

We are glad to inform the new mods being assigned to our community: @Dynastian98 and @Emobot7.

This is based on our members' nomination and we have no doubt these 2 would be extremely valuable considering their knowledge and maturity among our community.

So, welcome!!! ^^

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Exciting news isn't it?

We are glad to inform the new mods being assigned to our community: @Dynastian98 and @Emobot7.

This is based on our members' nomination and we have no doubt these 2 would be extremely valuable considering their knowledge and maturity among our community.

So, welcome!!! ^^

Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

Edited on 16th May 2015:

Welcome new mod: Fero - @alferroa.

Our beloved members, this thread is dedicated to announce our newly appointed moderators. Please have us to keep this site clean and awesome!

May 16th, 2017:

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

December 19th, 2017:
Its time again for us to announce the assignement of another moderator amid our rank, this time around, its someone you all know well this time around, let me officially welcome @raimondo90 as part of the moderator team. :D

May 16th, 2017:

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

June 28th, 2018:
After 7 months after my announcement it's time to incorporate a new mod to help us within the forum and highlights. Welcome iHEATfootball to the team. Best of luck in your new adventure!

December 19th, 2017:

May 16th, 2017:

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

Comments
rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Congrats to both Dyna and Emo!!

Plus welcome back decentk, wolfie and Lodatz. Hope you guys can stick around more! However, I really think @Ramaboy can be a great mod as well, he is one of the most unbiased person here and has a great insight in football.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

So many drama queens :D

Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ray Old is gold. But now, we even older and wiser. I come in peace. ;)

@ tiki I'm surprised you're not working for sky football. Haha. Where are the scouts? Good to see ya buddy.

AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Congrats @Dynastian98 and @Emobot7! :)

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^Nice to see you back mate. It's been a while.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

So glad to see all of you guys are around, @wofie, @alex, @ramaboy. Stay with usss

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@juan I just like to say you have perfectly described situation between these three members .

I certainly found myself more often and one particular episode in big arguments with Dynastian and tiki and more often agreeing with @lodatz . However , I think @Dynastian will be good forum mod so let's just congratulate him because he does contribute a lot to this forum .

I just have an objection to @emobot because I think this guy is too nice , too unbiased and too perfect for this position ;)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

@Marcus: on the point @emobot I agree that's he is too nice and that's not really helpful to be a mod. However, it's also important to stay calm in lots of cases and he would have no problem with that.

In the end, you will see he'll change to a more strict one. being on mod duty will give him the responsibility to protect the site/forum that leads him to take certain actions which is not so nice anymore

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Congrats boys! I have so much faith in @Dynastian and @Emo you guys are a great pick! Don't forget that this is not only an honor but it is also a responsibility... Do not abuse this power pls.

@Everyone Pls take ya nasty ass comments elsewhere this thread right here is to congratulate/ advise our new mods.

@ramaboy: you are one of the most valuable and long life member.

In other words @ramaboy no the hell you are not lol

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 At the very least, I can help with removing offensive comment and you can trust I won't abuse my power. :P

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

welcome Back alex :) where have you been ?

AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Been busy with the family and stuff :) How have you been?

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

We gladly announce that a new MOD is coming on board, recruited directly under FR. Please welcome:

Fero: @alferroa

!!!

alferroa 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

Hi guys!

Call me Fero! Looking forward to some MOD action in FR! hahaha

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi guys!

Looking forward to some MOD action in FR! hahaha

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Welcome Alferroa :)

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Welcome!

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Too bad this guy supported the wrong red team in England, but welcome Fero!

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Congrats @alferroa, welcome to this awesome place for football debate which we know and love as Footyroom!

ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

In other words @ramaboy no the hell you are not lol

@Madristra ,sorry who are you again?

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Howdy, but who are you exactly?