Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New mod - welcome @iHEARTfootball
tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Our beloved members, this thread is dedicated to announce our newly appointed moderators. Please have us to keep this site clean and awesome!

June 28th, 2018:
After 7 months after my announcement it's time to incorporate a new mod to help us within the forum and highlights. Welcome iHEARTfootball to the team. Best of luck in your new adventure!

December 19th, 2017:
Its time again for us to announce the assignement of another moderator amid our rank, this time around, its someone you all know well this time around, let me officially welcome @raimondo90 as part of the moderator team. :D

May 16th, 2017:
Welcome new our mod on board: Fero - @alferroa.

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

We are glad to inform the new mods being assigned to our community: @Dynastian98 and @Emobot7.

This is based on our members' nomination and we have no doubt these 2 would be extremely valuable considering their knowledge and maturity among our community.

So, welcome!!! ^^

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Exciting news isn't it?

We are glad to inform the new mods being assigned to our community: @Dynastian98 and @Emobot7.

This is based on our members' nomination and we have no doubt these 2 would be extremely valuable considering their knowledge and maturity among our community.

So, welcome!!! ^^

Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

Edited on 16th May 2015:

Welcome new mod: Fero - @alferroa.

Our beloved members, this thread is dedicated to announce our newly appointed moderators. Please have us to keep this site clean and awesome!

May 16th, 2017:

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

December 19th, 2017:
Its time again for us to announce the assignement of another moderator amid our rank, this time around, its someone you all know well this time around, let me officially welcome @raimondo90 as part of the moderator team. :D

May 16th, 2017:

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

June 28th, 2018:
After 7 months after my announcement it's time to incorporate a new mod to help us within the forum and highlights. Welcome iHEATfootball to the team. Best of luck in your new adventure!

December 19th, 2017:

May 16th, 2017:

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Time to make it official, after the recruitement of myself, dynast and fero, we are now glad to welcome user Raimondo 90 in the moderator team! Cheers, everyone! :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Whooohooo. Welcome onboard

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Thank you guys, hopefully I can be a good addition. I do plan on becoming more active in discussions. Already have a couple things planned, I might need help if anyone is interested.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@raimondo I'm alway's up for it. Just drop by my wall and tell me what it is. ;)

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Nice stuff guys, congrats @raimondo!

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Congratulations!

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Gonna be a bit late but congrats man. Glad to see you as a mod :)

raimondo90 6 years ago Edited

Welcome to the team iHEARTfootball!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Welcome to the team iHEATfootball!

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

You spelled my name wrong, but thanks! I don't want to be treated any differently, lads. Just continue as it is, but I will be watching.

raimondo90 6 years ago

Lol it's 6 am leave me alone

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Congrats mate, glad you're the one who got it.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Congratz. Hey at least its not sandrito2345678 or sergiosr4 :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Congrats @iHEART, if you need help with anything while getting used with the new duty, call on me for help. It will be my pleasure! ;)

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Congrats iHeart!

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Welcome iHEARTfootbal!!!!

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Welcome mate! I know you will do good! Please clean up those riots in the comments, not good atm!