Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New mod - welcome @iHEARTfootball
tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Our beloved members, this thread is dedicated to announce our newly appointed moderators. Please have us to keep this site clean and awesome!

June 28th, 2018:
After 7 months after my announcement it's time to incorporate a new mod to help us within the forum and highlights. Welcome iHEARTfootball to the team. Best of luck in your new adventure!

December 19th, 2017:
Its time again for us to announce the assignement of another moderator amid our rank, this time around, its someone you all know well this time around, let me officially welcome @raimondo90 as part of the moderator team. :D

May 16th, 2017:
Welcome new our mod on board: Fero - @alferroa.

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

We are glad to inform the new mods being assigned to our community: @Dynastian98 and @Emobot7.

This is based on our members' nomination and we have no doubt these 2 would be extremely valuable considering their knowledge and maturity among our community.

So, welcome!!! ^^

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Exciting news isn't it?

We are glad to inform the new mods being assigned to our community: @Dynastian98 and @Emobot7.

This is based on our members' nomination and we have no doubt these 2 would be extremely valuable considering their knowledge and maturity among our community.

So, welcome!!! ^^

Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

Edited on 16th May 2015:

Welcome new mod: Fero - @alferroa.

Our beloved members, this thread is dedicated to announce our newly appointed moderators. Please have us to keep this site clean and awesome!

May 16th, 2017:

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

December 19th, 2017:
Its time again for us to announce the assignement of another moderator amid our rank, this time around, its someone you all know well this time around, let me officially welcome @raimondo90 as part of the moderator team. :D

May 16th, 2017:

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

June 28th, 2018:
After 7 months after my announcement it's time to incorporate a new mod to help us within the forum and highlights. Welcome iHEATfootball to the team. Best of luck in your new adventure!

December 19th, 2017:

May 16th, 2017:

Oct 20th, 2016
Exciting news isn't it?

So, welcome!!! ^^

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

random new mod....suspicious. but hi.

• History

random new modo....suspicious. but hi.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Fero Hey Fero, nice to you meet you. Good to have another mod here. Considering you were handpicked by the boss (Footyroom), I can't wait to see the positive change you'll start here. If you need help or if you have any question, don't hesitate to come to me, would be my pleasure to be helpfull. ;)

PS: Would be great to see Liverpool in CL next season, wouldn't it? ;D

alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

@Emobot7 Thanks so much for the support! Watching the Arsenal game right now, wishing a draw or even a loss against Sunderland! (doubtful)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@alferroa Well, knowing Sunderland, it could happen, they ended Marco Silva loseless run at home even though they were already relegated by then and it was exactly on the day my dad and I chosed to bet Hull (dammit). So yeah, they cannot suprise me anymore. XD

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Who's that guy ? Hi ?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Tiki He was handpicked by Footyroom, you can trust him, he seem like a really cool guy as well. ;D

tdot2barca 7 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Congrats!

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

liverpool mod <3333333333333333333333333333333333

alferroa 7 years ago

@Tiki Wassup

@nanda :)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Fero will help us with awesome article and content too. And he will be harsh against all troll. Right Fero?

He will just ban their asses :D no question ask!

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@tuan No cursing or ill ban you.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Im fine pretty busy lately thanks. Anyway welcome, btw what is the origin of your username?

alferroa 7 years ago Edited

@Tuan damn right.

@Tiki "Alferro" is my name and the A at the back is the initial of my last name, hence alferroa. But you can call me Fero, with one r or two r's. Doesn't matter.

• History

@Tuan damn right.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Ima call you rocher ferrero if thats cool :D

alferroa 7 years ago

@chelsea8 up to you :)

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Ok go for ferro then ;)