Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man Utd vs Real - Your Complaints Here
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I wasnt expecting Man utd fans to complain that much so i wanted to hear their arguments for both sides. The ref's decisions were questionable, the red card was a game changer and anyone who says it wasnt probably didnt watch the game. Lets here what both RM and United fans have to say. 

In my opinion, no red card no RM win. But well if the red card was deserved then RM had a deserved win.

Ill be on my Football depression shelter for about a week so Ill sign off the forums for a while :( @Believe

So lets here what you guys have to say...

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

There you go man_utd. Now stop complaining about how Nani didn't touch him. His studs CLEARLY went into Arbeloa's chest. The debate is, is it accidental or not, and did it deserve a red card or not.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@man_utd: Nani had a good game but he didn't destroy Varane. The goal was because when Nani made his first attempt, Arbeloa failed to mark Nani. Varane had two successful 'last man tackles' in the game of which one was Nani.

All the run Nani from wing made were actually coz of Arbeloa failure to mark him. I don't know if you watched the game but this was easily understood.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Nani got behind Varane about 4 or 5 times, and 3 of United goal attempts were due to this.

This was obvious from watching the game.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Anyone Noticed that ?
for me its a red card..
For ramos,not sure but i think that deserves a yellow.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Don

Oh yeah! Ramos gets away with a lot of those. I hate it when a player as good as him has to bow down that low to reach what I like to call "Pepe Level". >.<

That's why I love Varane even more at Madrid. HE can show Ramos what TRUE defending is all about, and that you don't have to be physical to win the ball.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I sort of calmed down from this incident, but let's just hope that next time we play, we won't ended up having that C.C guy as our ref again, lol.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@naman93
Yeah. I'm pretty sure I did watch the game which would be the reason as to why I'm defending Nani...
If you want to hear my response, simply read Lodatz's comment...
@don
Exactly.
@dynastian
Lol. I had a hard time finding that little speck. I'm sorry but I've had much more serious injury in football than that.
If you've played football, ever, that should be nothing. I'm not sure if you realize this but footballers have at least have one scratch from a tackle, bump, fall, etc.... Arbeloa's just acting like a fucking baby right now.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@man_utd

Oh really? So you're telling me that receiving a metal stud on your lungs, and leaving you winded and a hole on your chest is no big injury? If either Nani or Arbeloa was running any faster, Arbeloa's would have a broken rib to deal with. An the only person acting like a baby here is you. At least make your arguments logical instead of blaming your team's loss on Real Madrid.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Dynas I think "hole on the chest" is a bit dramatic. But he was hit and he does have scratches. End of the day its not Real Madrid's fault the ref issued a red. 

man_utd 11 years ago

@Dyanastian
"Oh really? So you're telling me that receiving a metal stud on your lungs, and leaving you winded and a hole on your chest is no big injury?". Leaving a hole in your chest? Lol. That's a scratch you retard. And like I've said before to get into that thick skull of yours, the side of his cleats touched Arbeloa. He didn't fucking do it like de Jong did it to Xabi, in the World Cup if you have fucking eyes. You're only giving me a picture of this mere little scratch. If any of them was running faster? What the fuck does that have to do with this?
Make my arguments logical? Jesus. Speak for yourself. It's really ironic that you tell me to stop blaming my team's losses when you also talk about Barça being cheaters and blaming your losses too. Don't act as if you never have. 

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@man_utd

Barca being cheaters? When did I ever accuse Barca? I accuse the damned referees and UEFA, not Barcelona. And is it just me, or are YOU hating on Madrid? Because you seem to just argue with insults and swearing towards me and Madrid.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@manu_utd

I didn't tell you to not blame your loss on someone else. I'm telling you you're blaming it at the wrong person when you point fingers at Real Madrid. Quoting man_utd, "do you have fucking eyes???". :P

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

For what it's worth, while I've made my own feelings on the red card clear, it's really not something one can be upset with Real Madrid for. None of the players approached the ref asking for it, Arbeloa didn't make a big fuss over it, Mourinho approached Ferguson on the touchline and apologized for it, and... yeah.

This was not Real Madrid's fault in any way. It's the ref, and whatever was being said in his earpiece. :p

man_utd 11 years ago

@Dynastian98
You always discuss about UEFA and Barcelona and how they're biased or something. I've never really hated Madrid. I've never really shown any hatred for them in the past except now. Even right now, I'm just pissed off at the referee and not really at Madrid. In my previous comments, I talked about the twat referee, being blind/retarded/everything you can think of, and how Arbeloa was acting like, and excuse my profane language, "a fucking baby". I never insulted RM as a whole.
"At least make your arguments logical instead of blaming your team's loss on Real Madrid."? and you're telling me not to blame my loss on someone? A little bit confusing there.
And I didn't say  "do you have fucking eyes???". I said "if you have fucking eyes."

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@man_utd

Now I'm questioning YOUR eyesight here. I said, don't blame your loss on Real Madrid. So far you have been doing just that, with your accusations (Arbeloa's acting like a "fucking baby"), and your profound language. I honestly do not care if you blame the referee. I would even go as far as to agree with you that this referee's a complete idiot. But you should point your fingers at the people responsible, and today Real Madrid was not at fault of the red card.

man_utd 11 years ago

@Dynastian98

My eyesight? Lol. I never said it was RM's fault. If saying that Arbeloa was acting like, and again, excuse my "profane" (not profound) language "a fucking baby", and you perceive that as insulting RM and, if you get so offended by this, it's not my problem. I think you should check the previous comments I posted on this thread with your "eyes" and realize that I never insulted RM as a whole (like I've said before).

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@man_utd

Okay I'm wasting my time arguing with an idiot here. I would much rather argue with a more logical United fan, such as Tuanis or Heisinburg. Thank you for your time man_utd, and consider this argument to be over.

man_utd 11 years ago

@Dynastian 
"I'm wasting my time arguing with an idiot here" said the idiot who thought that profane was profound.
The only reason you're so called backing out of this argument is because you're just surrendering. You have
nothing else to say and now you realize, you're fucked! Fine by me.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Im back... just stop arguing... Discussion closed...

Discussion Closed