Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man Utd vs Real - Your Complaints Here
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I wasnt expecting Man utd fans to complain that much so i wanted to hear their arguments for both sides. The ref's decisions were questionable, the red card was a game changer and anyone who says it wasnt probably didnt watch the game. Lets here what both RM and United fans have to say. 

In my opinion, no red card no RM win. But well if the red card was deserved then RM had a deserved win.

Ill be on my Football depression shelter for about a week so Ill sign off the forums for a while :( @Believe

So lets here what you guys have to say...

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

That awkward moment when you realize you're quoting Roy Keane to make your point... O:)

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

LOL, and you really think he would have said that if he was still playing for United? He's a pundit, he can't appear to be biased. If he was still playing for United he would have been the first person in the refs face shouting at him for the decision.

Niall Quinn said it wasn't a red, so did Alan Mcinally, Didi Hamann also said no red card.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

KARMA IS BITCH, ISN'T IT?

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I still find it interesting that Man United have had SO MANY referee decisions go their way in the Premiership, that it's about time they receive a bit of their own medicine. I mean, how many times were they getting calls in their favor at Old Trafford? Way too many.

I'm not saying anything about the red because we received unfair punishment in 2011, when Pepe was given a red for an identical challenge on Dani Alves and was sent off immediately. So I feel that in the eyes of Real Madrid, it is a red since we have been the victim of that two years ago. But like Mourinho said, the best team lost tonight, and United were by far the best team on that pitch.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Lol, you really take things to a new level with your hate, that video is like 5 years old, and that is completely different, Eboue is the one running towards whatever United player that is with his foot out, not even remotely like this decision tonight.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yes but it's not united what i hate, it's about their FANS, yes there are normal fans who can accept defeat and move on. but then there are "fans" which all what to know is how to whine after every chelsea,arsenal,city, lost game.
so what it's 5 years old? does it make something different? he was going for ball not going to take him down. but that's clear red card. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

My point being there is a clear difference, Eboue is jumping in to the United player with his foot up and he knows the player is there. Nani didn't jump in to Arbeloa at all and has no idea he is there. You can't compare the 2 incidents.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I'll start out by stating I DID NOT WATCH THE GAME. That being said I have seen videos and highlights and all I can think is, the ref made a call. You can't blame every decision on paying refs. United were unlucky this game, but how many games have gone their way (ex: Chelsea this season). Nani was dumb to go in such a high challenge. And don't give me that "he didn't look" because he should have looked before jumping in like that, had Arbeloa not jumped it could have landed on his face. Its a dangerous action and it falls to the ref to decide if it was bad enough for a red or just a warning. Other refs would have agreed with this one, others would not. (ex: ref in WC2010 finals between De Jong and Xabi). I knew Real Madrid would go through, just get over your defeat, enjoy the BPL title.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

peripheral vision? ever heard about it?

Lodatz 11 years ago

@Dynast: I'm... not sure what point you're making, bro.

Pepe went in studs up against another player's leg, so the situations are not the same, and besides which, it was recognized as a dive, afterward. So... Real got cheated, on that day.

Why does that make it okay for the referee to cheat Man United, today? O.o 

Lemme show you something:

That was a day where the ref cheated Tottenham. Should I be glad that united were cheated today? That's not cool, I feel.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

I have quikzyyy, clearly you haven't, simple fact is your hating and that is all your doing, I don't care what you say. Unlike you who clearly doesn't, I have respect for most clubs and my point of view is from a clearly unbiased one, where as like I said already you're letting your hate for United simply put, to talk shit.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Looks like quik's link has been taken down on YouTube. Here it is again:

Nowhere near his face, nowhere near intentional, nowhere near his studs, and nowhere near a red. :p

Definitely a foul, but a yellow (at best) would have been right. Terrible refereeing, or corrupt refereeing. Take your pick, guys.

raimondo90 11 years ago

@Lodatz, Nani went studs up. The full foot planted on Arbeloa.

Lodatz 11 years ago

There's a whole video which proves otherwise. It's right above your post.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

-> United robbed with corner in last minute / blaming referee
-> United scored goal after corner kick which should have been GOAL KICK / nobody cares
-> United got red card / what red?
-> United got handball / nobody cares
and you call them UEFADRID? WAKE UP

raimondo90 11 years ago

How is that not studs up? are you serious? he clearly has the foor extended and his sole making the impact against Arbeloa. Not the side, not the tip, the bottom of the foot, which magically holds the studs of the shoe.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Lol, keep going quikzyyy with your hate, only person you're embarrassing is yourself and putting shame to the true Arsenal fans.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's just the hate to the "fans" as I said, which are blind because it's "their" team, it's hard to agree that.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

But you moan at the likes of VDA and this Ajaxdesuperyids for the same things towards Arsenal in which you are doing now to United.

Discussion Closed