Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man Utd vs Real - Your Complaints Here
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I wasnt expecting Man utd fans to complain that much so i wanted to hear their arguments for both sides. The ref's decisions were questionable, the red card was a game changer and anyone who says it wasnt probably didnt watch the game. Lets here what both RM and United fans have to say. 

In my opinion, no red card no RM win. But well if the red card was deserved then RM had a deserved win.

Ill be on my Football depression shelter for about a week so Ill sign off the forums for a while :( @Believe

So lets here what you guys have to say...

Comments
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

nope. you not understand what i'm trying to say. it's not the hate that United is better than Arsenal, or United would probably make it through the next round. it's all because United fans which are saying bullshit that they were robbed. This is nothing to do with the club rivalry, trust me.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

But like I said in my original response to you, you have gone on the 1 response of a 12 year old kid, Tuanis didn't complain in his original post and I'm sure the REAL united fans also wouldn't appear so biased about the decisions (Mainly the penalties).

Everyone should know by now that every club has it's biased fans, it's plastic fans and it's real fans, rooney20's response was blatantly biased and to be quite frank fucking retarded, but I still don't see the point in all videos, just ignore him.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@rai: dude, you can see from the vid that it's the side of his foot that catches Arbeloa. Watch the 2nd angle -- you see where Nani goes spiraling away from him?

Why would his studs be out? Have you ever seen anyone try to control the ball like that and use their laces instead of the instep? It's not physically possible for that challenge to have been studs up.

It was a foul, but that's all it was.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Yes, his foot clearly catches Arbeloa, but what part hits him? Its the studs. He clearly didnt go in with that intention but he got him. And I never said it was worthy of a red. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Rai, like I said in a previous post, you would know this, you watch the Spanish games regularly I suspect, how often in Spain, especially with both Madrid & Barca, when they think a player should be booked, they all surround the ref and wave imaginary cards, why didn't the Madrid players do that here? Only answer I can think of is they didn't believe it was a bookable offence.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@rai: Fair enough, and sorry. I thought you were saying about the studs, in order to say it was a red. My bad for assuming.

I still can't see anything but the side of the boot, but, I guess there's nothing more to say if we just plainly disagree on that.

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Quikzyy, you are a walking, talking contradiction. It is impossible to say "I hate United fans, but I respect their club", since it is mostly the clubs actions that are reflected in the fans and not the other way around. The club itself believes that it got robbed, not just us. The fact that you admit to "hating" United fans shows me that you like to label a group of people as one entity. Only a child wouldn't realize that every club has its shares of biased fans. Grow the fuck up and admit that you hate to see us win. But I'll tell you this: I really do hope Arsenal beat Bayern, because I like to see a PL representative in the quarterfinals. I also like for Tottenham to get third and Chelsea to get fourth in the league simply because both of those teams are giants compared to the trash players your team fields week in week out. And G. Bale is probably worth your entire team. See? I am not afraid to give out my opinion and your coward, pathetic self shouldn't be either. See you team on channel 5 next year.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz and Jim

I still feel that it was a straight red because he raised his studs against Arbeloa, but I do feel bad for United since they tried very hard. But I guess this is an opinionated call. Some will say it's a red, some will protest that it's not. But no matter what, at the end of the day, the ref's decision is final. There's no changing the fact that Nani got a red card and United lost. What's gone, is gone. Looking ahead though, Madrid still have incredibly tough competition in the CL, and they are in the Copa del Rey final against Atletico, although they have already lost the league. Man United have most probably won the league already (adding to RVP's trophy cabinet. YAY! [sarcasm]), they are out of the CL, and they are in the sixth round of the FA Cup against Chelsea.

Lodatz 11 years ago

I certainly would not want to be in Chelsea's shoes, on Sunday. >.< I expect United to be on fire.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Ok quikzyyy , u r die hard Real M fan,we get it,but United deserve to go to next stage.

TheGame 11 years ago

@dynastian98, I respect your opinion, but it is a complete disgrace to not take into account intentions in a foul. There was no malice in intention. Yellow card at best. I am sorry to say though Real Madrid were not convincing enough. I am  very sure the trophy isn't going to Spain this year. Most likely to Juve or Bayern.

TheGame 11 years ago

@Lodatz, idk mate. Hopefully this loss didn't shatter our confidence. I think we have too much firepower for Chelsea though.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I agree word to word to everything JimSkeleton said in his very first comment on this thread. A few points below I would mention.

1. Nani was a clear foul deserving a YELLOW. By NO means it was a red. It changed the game 180 degrees.

2. Referee was a complete disgrace. I think the Higuain goal which was waved down due to Ramos foul while jumping was not true. That was NOT a foul IMO. I would like to hear opinions on this one.

3. The game was very exciting, clean and on the edge before referee gave Nani a red. He ruined the beautiful first half by that controversial second half. Madrid had 7 shots with 5 on target while Man Utd had 8 shots with 6 on target in first half.

4. Sir Ryan Giggs  :  Bow Down (first half)

5. I think Ferguson's substitutes came late in match (even Rooney should have started). He played Kagawa in that 4-0 victory over Norwich when he was needed the most against MADRID today.

6. Alvaro Arbeloa is just a waste. Ramos should be RB with Pepe and Varane in CB. May be buy Carjawal ( buy back clause).

Share your thoughts on above and please read JimSkeleton's first comment. Everything he said was right.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Xabi Alonso

• *"It was a difficult decision for the referee to make, but we have seen many games that playing against 10 can get harder. We produced our best minutes after Nani's sending off," Alonso told Sky Sports.

"For 15-20 minutes we played really well. We scored two goals, and after that, credit to United because they pushed us really hard and it was difficult for us not to concede another goal.*

• ____________

• Raphael Varane

• *"I wasn't expecting a red card but it is part of the game. I don't want to judge refereeing decisions," he remarked.

"It's been a good spell for me, and I'm trying to make the most of it and progress."**

• ____________

Jose Mourinho

"Independent of the red card decision, the best team lost,"

*"We are happy to have qualified but I expected more," the 50-year-old said.

"When your keeper is your best player it shows you are not controlling the game as you should.

"We didn't play well, but football is like this."

*"I was waiting for my team to come here and to express our football in a different way. 

"I know they [United] are giants, not just physically, but mentally. 

**"11 vs 11, I doubt that we could win the match.***

• ____________

WayneRooney 11 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

you guys just let it go, i know its heart breaking but there is nothing we can do =[

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

It was a yellow at best.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

It was never a red, NEVER. Yellow at best like Fred said above.

Nani was one of United's best players on the pitch until he got sent off. The game drastically changed because of it. 

I'm quite pissed about this tbh.

Mainzfeldski 11 years ago
1 461

Real Madrid took advantage over a borderline red card situation. Shame for ManU, but why did they drop their guard (and a fantastic one for most of the match) for two RM goals? RM took advantage of that. Nani wouldn't have prevented both goals, so props to RM for not giving up. That's football, and regardless of the red card, it was a magnificent game, especially from ManU.

Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I was watching the prematch 5 mins before kick off and Jose Mourinho was in a conference where he was asked if he would ever go back to England! He said yes! Then the interviewer asked him if he would go back to Chelsea! He said something that pointed out that Chelsea is not his target! If only I can find a video to show you guys! So I really really believe that he is going after Manchester United Job after SAF retires and that's where he will end his career!!!!

He also apologizes to SAF right after the Nani red card during the game!!!

This video really proves it when he is being sorry and also he never smiled or celebrated against United, and at the end of the match, he walks away (AND NO, HE IS NOT BEING SYMPATHETIC ONLY, HE WANTS TO BE THE MANAGER OF MANCHESTER SOMEDAY I FEEL)

Discussion Closed