Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Man Utd vs Real - Your Complaints Here
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I wasnt expecting Man utd fans to complain that much so i wanted to hear their arguments for both sides. The ref's decisions were questionable, the red card was a game changer and anyone who says it wasnt probably didnt watch the game. Lets here what both RM and United fans have to say. 

In my opinion, no red card no RM win. But well if the red card was deserved then RM had a deserved win.

Ill be on my Football depression shelter for about a week so Ill sign off the forums for a while :( @Believe

So lets here what you guys have to say...

Comments
Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

As far as I'm concerned there was only 1 team in the match, United dominated play and had by far the better chances, Madrid played for the first 5 minutes in the 1st half and 10 minutes after the red card in the 2nd half apart from that it was all United, if not for Lopez who made some fantastic saves even when United were down to 10 men United would have gone through like they deserved too.

The red card is just a piss take, it's dangerous yes, but how you can send off anyone when they've not made any eye contact with the opposition player to me is just unbelievable, he had no idea at all Arbeloa was coming, if Nani looked at Arbeloa and kept his foot up then fair enough but he didn't.

The fact Mourinho himself said "The best team lost" says it all.

Rooney10Rvp20 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 2 22

nani should not of sent off he was looking at the ball and it was going to land on his feet nani didn't see that guy coz he wasn't going for it and nanis eyes were on the ball that guy chose to try and get the ball and if he had an injury it wouldn't be nanis fault coz nani was getting the ball.

also we should of had 3 penalties and Madrid 1 penalty but the ref is so dumb and blind he needs to go to spectsavers

man united were unlucky and Madrid weren't even playing good they were luky the goalkeeper of rm was amazing best player on pitch and man united would of won if there was no red card

real Madrid the most luckiest team ever man united should of won by far

RIP Fair Play

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

oh please stop complaining about penalties, that's total bullshit. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

No, don't be biased, 1 penalty each. Rafael handled in the box I believe, then Ramos tackle on Evra I think? in stoppage time. They were both penalties, anyone claiming any extra decisions should have gone there way is having a fucking laugh.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I'm out of words.

Rooney10Rvp20 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 2 22

@quikzyyy about 3 penalties could of been 3 goals mate and we would of won

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

for me it's card 100%, think what u want. 

Kibeloko 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

Mourinho said the best team lost. He's right, ManU players are better as a team than RM, but he didn't say that ManU DESERVED it. Football is not about deserving to win, it is about scoring goals, if u don't score, then u will not win. It's simple. And the reason ManU couldn't score is not the red card, so stop blaming the referee and accept the game.

As a player like Nani, a brilliant player, u can't simply run towards the ball without looking and lift up your legs higher then your head. He had no intention, thats obvious, but the red card is to teach him what to do next time.

I like Manchester United supporters just as much as the other english clubs, but stop arguing like BARCA fans.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It was barely a yellow. 

Up until the red card, Real had been contained by United quite adequately. Real had the possession, but couldn't do anything with it -- 1 shot on target in the whole first half, and only 1 more before the card. They're a counter-attacking side who have struggled all season to score when they have the ball, and SAF planned accordingly. Their threat had been pretty much held in check up until that point.

United had a hatful of chances before the card over the course of the game, and were looking confident, if not quite comfortable. It's true that there was 40 mins left to play, and anything could have happened, but until the red card it was all going accordingly to SAF's plans.

And then came the red card that should never have been a red card.

Suddenly Real sprang into life, pressed United for two quick goals, and then sat back and parked the bus against a Man United side that had just had their pace on the left wing sent off. Nani had been owning Varane most of the game, too.

Utter disgrace. As Mourinho said: "the better team lost. We didn't deserve to win".

These are the nights when football dies, and goes a little more over to the match-fixers. UEFA are in this up to their necks.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Rooney so you're telling me this is not a penalty? :)

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

@quikzyyy, please stop hating, everyone knows your hating towards Man United since RVP has gone there, you've been at it all season, so just stop. Each team should have had ONE penalty, and it's not a red card.

Nani never looked at Arbeloa so didn't know he was there, there was NO intent at all.
Arbeloa is the one running towards Nani so must have seen Nani's foot up yet he still runs in to him.
& the biggest one of all, NO, ABSOLUTELY NO protests from Real Madrid players, no disrespect to Madrid fans but we know the players love a protest when they think they have been unjust, yet no one rushes to the referee demanding a card of any colour.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Respect for Mourinho, at least.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

@ quikzyyy

It would have been a straight red if Nani seen Arbeloa and knew he was there, but he didn't. He lifted his leg in order to control the ball but accidently collided with him without any knowledge that he was about to. Therefore that is reckless play without intention and is only a yellow.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's not about HATING
it's about that manchester fans are saying they should got penalties but they didn't seen this handball.
so you're telling me it's Arbeloa fault? He was here faster than Nani and got the ball.
yes, that red card was probably KEY moment of the match but, how many chances united missed? and about that RVP yes, should i love him because he became player of the rivals? that's not normal.

Mainzfeldski 11 years ago
1 461

Manchester United STILL had chances to score, even after the red card! 

Although Real Madrid had a one man advantage, ManU were still deadly on the counter. What happened in the time period when Modric and CR7 scored? Real Madrid's confidence went up on two accounts: (1) Real Madrid needed to score in the second half, and fast, or they would be eliminated. (2) The thought of a 10-man advantage was encouraging. If the red card had not occurred, Real Madrid would still be in a frenzy to equalize (Account (1)). 

Modric comes on, controls the midfield while ManU is crying over the red card, and quickly scores. The red card wouldn't have made much of a difference in Modric's goal. Then RM had even higher confidence, while ManU was stunned at the *unfair* (to ManU fans, I presume) card.

Then ManU fought back, which shows that the red card was utter NONSENSE in affecting the game in general. Why didn't ManU continue to play the way did they did the first half? Defend and counter! ManU should not have shut down in two-three minutes, in my opinion.

That still doesn't change the fact that ManU was dominating the first half and the beginning and ending of the second half. The better team lost, what a shame.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

You still have been hating all season long though, and not really, you have had the 1 Manchester fan who is 12 years old or something and yes he is clearly biased, I think we can all see that, but you've posted anti United stuff, why not post the clear penalty in the 92nd minute as well by was it Ramos on Evra as well?  Like I said, each team should have had 1 penalty each, the so called handballs which this rooney guy is talking about are laughable, you can't give a penalty for players who have there arms down by there side.

Let me ask this to everyone as well, if you see a guy with his foot in the air and you're 10 yards away running towards him, do you carry on or do you stop? common sense would be to stop, yet Arbeloa chooses just to run in to him, people can say what they like about Nani having his foot up but he is trying to control the ball coming out of the air, something which happens in every single football game. 

United didn't miss chances, Lopez had about 5 fantastic saves, if it wasn't for him and a dodgy red card there was only 1 winner in this match. 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

what fan are you talking about?
and about that 92 min, find me that video i would like to see that again ;)

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

"what fan are you talking about?" - that confused me, lol, sorry.

Need to skip to about 20 secs, Video says it's Welbeck but I'm sure it was Evra as Welbeck was off the pitch by then. Balls been flicked past Ramos and he sticks a leg out and brings him down, not even close to the ball.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"The referee has made the right call," Keane told ITV Sport. "It's dangerous play, it's a red card. He knows there are other footballers on the pitch and to be fair to the referee, he took a few minutes, spoke to his assistant and decided it was a red card." Peace guys,  goodnight.

Discussion Closed