Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexis to Sevilla?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Just read an article about that and wondered what you guys thought about it. I know its a bit soon to think of it. But clearly, Sanchez seem like he is going to leave and having Sampaoli over there could be enough to convince him to go. He also know spain well, thanks to his time at Barcelona and the fact Sevilla is doing so well right now could help him chose to move there. The only question that remain, could the team pay his wage?

Anyway, I know this might just be an unfounded rumour but to anyone interested, why not share your opinion on the topic? ;)

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

One game is not what I call results, any team that faces Arsenal qualify and for years, Monaco, Bayern and Barca, Dortmund.... Barca are inconsistent this season whit trash displays at times but nothing like Arsenal last decade results, not like they won the treble 2 years ago or the double last year defeating CL champs and finalist with big margin... any year bring its updates, Last time Barca got eleminated from 1/8's ? Or failed to qualify in groupstage or even ended second ? Or even failed to qualify to CL ?
Basically you close your eyes about what's happening in term of results and you think others cherry picking results right ?

You defend someone insulting another with bonobo while debating coldly and you imply I'm being biased ? I maybe have bias at times from my perspective but what can we say about your atitude ? Denial ? Delusional ?

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Since when are FA Cups more important than europa league......

Since 1871. You should show more respect.

The win qualifies you for CL. It is a major european trophy,

That CL qualification began last season. lol

Sorry to break it to you, but it's really not been a big deal in the last few decades. I should know. After all, Tottenham have won it twice, including its very first year (as the UEFA Cup). But that was in the 60s and 80s.

Back when it mattered, etc.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Since when are FA Cups more important than europa league......

Since 1871. You should show more respect.

The win qualifies you for CL. It is a major european trophy,

That CL qualification began last season. lol

Sorry to break it to you, but it's really not been a big deal in the last few decades. I should know. After all, Tottenham have won it twice, including it's very first year (as the UEFA Cup). But that was in the 60s and 80s.

Back when it mattered, etc.

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Sorry to necro Page 1, but I don't need to sift through 7 pages to know that they're filled with arguments I don't need to read, since the tone was set on the first.

Thanks Gonzi.

• History

I don't need to read through 7 pages to know that they're filled with arguments.

Thanks Gonzi.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Basel won their league in 2015/16, PSG won theirs in 2015/16, and Ludogorets won their League in 2015/16, but in the Champions League group stages the non first tier Arsenal topped the group which all consisted of top tiers that win leagues.

You can't expect me to believe that all those teams are better than Arsenal. By your logic, they are all better than teams like Real Madrid, Atletico that don't win leagues often.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Since 1871

DKM. LOL. is this guy serious bahaha

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

When you cannot beat Gent with first squad playing both legs, you have no right belittling that cup...

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

tiki with truth...

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Tottenham doesnt care about uefa cup lol getting into top 4 is a bigger achievements and a bigger money prize ;)

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

if money is of more importance than trophies....sad day for football....sad perspective you have

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@dyn I see your point and guess I agree with it. One side fo the argument is the fact that a top team should compete for the title. This I feel that Arsenal has done from time to time though. On the other side, we got the fact that Arsenal has not finished worse than 4th in the past 20 years in one of the world best leagues. Because as you said; there can only be a handful top teams at any given time. Guess that depends on where you put the limit of how many teams can be in the top at the same time.

Anyways, I'd love to hear Gonzi's arguments out as to why Sevilla should be included in the absolute top. That's an odd perspective.

Also, @gonzi Since when is the FA cup more important than europa league? Yeez. It has always been, mate.

When Spurs got beat by Gent is one of the first times I've seen an epl team play with their starting XI in europa league. It's 2 games though, and anything can happen in football. Gent is obviously not a better team than Spurs.

• History

@dyn I see your point and guess I agree with it. One side fo the argument is the fact that a top team should compete for the title. This I feel that Arsenal has done from time to time though. On the other side, we got the fact that Arsenal has not finished worse than 4th in the past 20 years in one of the world best leagues. Because as you said; there can only be a handful top teams at any given time. Guess that depends on where you put the limit of how many teams can be in the top at the same time.

Anyways, I'd loveto here Gonzi arguments out to why he wants to include Sevilla with the absolute top. That's an odd perspective.

Also, @gonzi Since when is the FA cup more important than europa league? Yeez. It has always been, mate.

When Spurs got beat by Gent is one of the first times I've seen an epl team play with their starting XI in europa league. It's 2 games though, and anything can happen in football. Gent is obviously not a better team than Spurs.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Sad perspective? Lol where have u been living, everything moves around money if u don't think thats the case then u my friend have been brainwashed.
Would messi stay at barca with a 100k wage or hazard at chelsea or higuan at juve? Lol

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

if only everyone could see both your idiotic comments lol.

apparently according to you 2 the fa cup is better than the europa league....this is just stupid...honestly. tottenham lose to gent and tottenham are still better. take a step back and listen to what both of you are saying.

of course football is engulfed in money for the players. but if you aren't looking for trophies and aren't playing at your best to win trophies than what is the point. this is what arsenal have been doing for the past like 10 years. they are an above average team but they aren't good enough to win the PL or CL, they are just fine with earning a shit ton of money for finishing fourth.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Well is juve winning anything in europe? NO so stap talking crap about other teams when the team u support hasnt done jack in recent years in europe.
Spurs rather wants to qualify to ucl than trying to win the europe league, what don't u get? Just like when chelsea didn't care about the league 1 cup to concentrate on epl title.

amir_keal 7 years ago

enter image description here

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

someone who upvotes their own comment lol...ur pathetic im out

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

yea no comparison...sevilla are better

amir_keal 7 years ago

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Ur the only idiot here, u couldn't argue anymore so u had to call everyone idiot lol

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

wrong sir. your partner in crime couldn't argue anymore so he started using memes. and that's when i knew you guys were idiots.

Discussion Closed