Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexis to Sevilla?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Just read an article about that and wondered what you guys thought about it. I know its a bit soon to think of it. But clearly, Sanchez seem like he is going to leave and having Sampaoli over there could be enough to convince him to go. He also know spain well, thanks to his time at Barcelona and the fact Sevilla is doing so well right now could help him chose to move there. The only question that remain, could the team pay his wage?

Anyway, I know this might just be an unfounded rumour but to anyone interested, why not share your opinion on the topic? ;)

Comments
JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Emotions? Its football arguments that is why forums exist, people share views of how they see football.

Just because I love football and I dont aim to trashtalk teams who lose or bottle it does not mean I am an Arsenal fan.

Some people like football for what it is, analyse, express what you believe and discuss it on the other hand others decide to follow a team in a 1horse league from another country just to step on others and keep bashing how better they are. I wonder if you know how Torino even looks :')

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

exactly raimondo is right. If a tier 1 team finishes below 1 and 2 it would be a disaster. look at barca last couple weeks and look at atletico, because they weren't at the absolute top of the table, suddenly everyone was saying they were in crisis. has anyone ever said arsenal was in crisis? NO. because they are so settled in at 4th place...it's normal now. that's not tier 1...that's pathetic. so they say that about sevilla? especially now? NO. why? because they've won european trophies and with the arrival of sampaoli, they look even stronger. so is arsenal tier 1? no.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

NOBODY EVER SAID ARSENAL IS IN CRISIS? ARE YOU DELUDED XD ?

They won a European trophy which NO TOP TEAM AIMS AT ALL BECAUSE THEY QUALIFY FOR SOMETHING BETTER.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

NOBODY EVER SAID ARSENAL IS IN CRYSIS? ARE YOU DELUDED XD ?

They won a European trophy which NO TOP TEAM AIMS AT ALL BECAUSE THEY QUALIFY FOR SOMETHING BETTER.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

torino is a class team. anyone who watches football knows that. belotti has been exploding since arriving from palermo. you know who want him????? ............. i'll give you a hint...............arsenal lol.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

OF COURSE THEY'RE IN CRISIS. WHAT DO YOU THINK ALL THOSE SIGNS FOR "WENGER OUT" ARE FOR? THE FANS AREN'T HAPPY....THE TEAM IS IN CRISIS.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited

now you are just looking for arguments. you aren't even reading the clear points i have made. you're not responding adequately..you're just looking for an argument. as trump would say...."SAD". go back and read what raimondo wrote and what i wrote and come back...

• History

now you are just looking for arguments. you aren't even reading the clear points i have made. you're not responding adequately..you're just looking for an argument. as trump would say...."SAD"

Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

What does that even add to the conversation? Are we throwing random transfer rumors just because nothing better to say?

Well my turn. An Italian top team wanted Oscar who couldnt unlock any defense with any pass for months. You know who wanted him?[add pointless dots]I will give you a hint[add more pointless dots] Juventus.

Sun is right really and you are dragging me deep with pointless spam and you add nothing besides dots and spamming lol.

Have a great night or day Gonzi, lets spam tomorrow.

• History

What does that even add to the conversation? Are we throwing random transfer rumors just because nothing better to say?

Well my turn. An Italian top team wanted Oscar who couldnt unlock any defense with any pass for months. You know who wanted him?[add pointless dots]I will give you a hint[add more pointless dots] Juventus.

Sun is right really and you are dragging me deep with pointless spam and you add nothing besides dots and spamming lol.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited

the transfer rumor wasn't to attack arsenal...you deluded person. you mentioned torino to see if i knew about them and you got pissed i did....so you went off on your little tangent about Oscar, give me a break. go back and re read raimondo's response and what i wrote at 23:48. and stop with the all caps for your entire response. THIS IS ANNOYING. IS THIS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. I GUESS ILL DO IT TOO TO GET YOURS...............................................................

• History

go back and re read raimondo's response and what i wrote at 23:48. and stop with the all caps for your entire response. THIS IS ANNOYING. IS THIS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

go back and re read raimondo's response and what i wrote at 23:48. and stop with the all caps for your entire response. THIS IS ANNOYING. IS THIS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. I GUESS ILL DO IT TOO TO GET YOURS...............................................................

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Contes personality has nothing to with juve lol tiki are u ok?

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

it does. the mindset at Juve is to be winners. that shapes how you see the game, it shapes you as a player and as a coach.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

exactly raimondo is right. If a tier 1 team finishes below 1 and 2 it would be a disaster.

Disagree. that may be if you follow juve that to ))% will win the league every year. Or if you support Real or Barca that will 50% finish first. For Chelsea I always hope that we'll win the league but won't be disappointed AT ALL if we don't. 4th spot is okay even for a "top tier team"

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

the mindset at Juve is to be winners. that shapes how you see the game, it shapes you as a player and as a coach.

Maybe. Just maybe, got something to do with the opposition not reaching up to the same levels too? Juve is obviously much better than any other serie A team and has been so for years. I reckon it should be easy to have the right mindset then.

Again.. Sevilla.. claiming that they're a top tier team.. Guess they have that winning mentality you talked about too? With the fans pe5rcpective that goes along with it: "we're not happy as supporters of the club if we don't trash the opponents 5-0?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KTB

For Chelsea I always hope that we'll win the league but won't be disappointed AT ALL if we don't. 4th spot is okay even for a "top tier team"

Top teams are not accepting of a 4th place finish, brother. You have seen first-hand how Abramovich reacts when Chelsea finish anywhere below 2nd. It's unacceptable, and not without good reason. If Abramovich wasn't so ruthless every time Chelsea failed to be Top 2 (on some occasions, even IF they finish Top 2), you wouldn't have won the titles that you have. And that kind of ruthlessness is what is needed from a 'top team'.

You know who was consistently a top team? Manchester United. Here are some league positions of United and Chelsea just to show you what I mean.

From '92-'93 to '12-'13, United have finished: 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1, 3, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1
From '03-'04 to present, Chelsea have finished: 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 6, 3, 3, 1, 10, 1

United never dropped below 3rd, and look at the two occasions where Chelsea did drop to below 3rd. In the season they finished 6th, they won the Champions League to make up for it. On top of that, look at the following season. They didn't win the league, but they were back in Top 3 again. Last season they finished an atrocious 10th. Once again, changes were made and now they are in an ideal position to win the league. This is a top team. Not Sevilla, not Arsenal. Chelsea and United are top teams. City as well. Spurs are working their way up there too. Liverpool seem to want to get there but keep losing their footing far too often. Arsenal always seem to be on the brink of being a top team, but lack certain qualities.

Now let's look at Arsenal's league positions since Wenger took over.

Arsenal: 3, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 5

They started off brilliantly. Excluding the first season, Wenger frequently finished 2nd or 1st. That's a wonderful position to be in. But the truth of the matter is that there can only be a handful of top teams in a league at a given point in time. Arsenal fell off after a while to give way to Chelsea and eventually City. Liverpool gained some momentum during that time frame too. But when they fell to a 4th place finish over a couple of seasons... no drastic changes were made. Nothing was done to show that the team cared about finishing in 4th.

I completely understand the board was wanting to pay off the stadium debt first, but the debt was rumored to have been paid off in 2013 (correct me if I'm wrong). Since then, they haven't really changed. Even if you look at last season's 2nd place finish, it was because Chelsea and City were absolutely atrocious. United were going through a rough time, and Spurs failed to capitalize too. Arsenal were the only one's moderately consistent, and they finished 2nd. They should have won last season, no question about that.

A great team, how I see it, is a team that frequently chases perfection. Even if they finish 1st, they don't relax... But rather prepare to repeat the feat the following season. Real Madrid, PSG, Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea, Juventus, Manchester City... these are some top teams. Atletico Madrid have recently joined the stock as Manchester United fell off. Teams like Arsenal, Napoli, Dortmund, Sevilla... they are always knocking on the door of greatness but never manage to take that extra step. Their best players eventually leave the club to one of these 'great' teams... Whether it be Gotze, Hummels, Lewandowski, Cavani, Vidal, Song, or van Persie.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Also, we have finished 1st only once in the past 8 seasons. :(

Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Gonzi I mentioned the city of Torino or Turin call it however you like. Clearly you need to educate yourself you bonobo to contribute something besides bollocks and forcing your opinion. You make no sense to me besides saying Arsenal is shit rofl lol lmao.

Go back to video comments you are just trippin.

• History

@Gonzi I mentioned the city Torino. Clearly you need to educate yourself you bonobo to contribute something besides bollocks and forcing your opinion.

Go back to video comments you are just trippin.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ And is that seriously tolerated ? This troll is annoying...

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

everyone has a different character, you cant compare conte to pirlo or pogba with their lazy characters lol.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

The only troll is you tiki for talking crap about epl and trying to lure people into stupid arguments.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Talking crap about EPL, please develop....
Results shape my vision, what is shaping yours ?

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

So that means that barca equals to arsenal, already out in the 16 ;)

Discussion Closed