Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexis to Sevilla?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Just read an article about that and wondered what you guys thought about it. I know its a bit soon to think of it. But clearly, Sanchez seem like he is going to leave and having Sampaoli over there could be enough to convince him to go. He also know spain well, thanks to his time at Barcelona and the fact Sevilla is doing so well right now could help him chose to move there. The only question that remain, could the team pay his wage?

Anyway, I know this might just be an unfounded rumour but to anyone interested, why not share your opinion on the topic? ;)

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

They defeated City 4-2 and Liverpool lately, plus they have enough potential to play good " when they want "
Thats pretty interesting to see last 2 PL holders have an off season the next one, for me it's about hunger they see the fans happy and they take a holiday year, at least how I see it.
CL is a different story, Leicester ended up first of their group having some important away wins, when they want THEY CAN. doesnt mean They will knock Sevilla out unless the goes out of control. But to say they are weak it's not reflecting reality...
I predict a good season next year for Foxes if they keep their players.

If they can put a great effort in such a normal game against Liverpool, Im pretty sure they will try to play the game of their lives against Sevilla, but I don't think it will be enough tho.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

They defeated City 4-2 and Liverpool lately, plus they have enough potential to play good " when they want "
Thats pretty interesting to see last 2 PL holders have an off season the next one, for me it's about hunger they see the fans happy and they take a holiday year, at least how I see it.
CL is a different story, Leicester ended up first of their group having some important away wins, when they want THEY CAN. doesnt mean They will knock Sevilla out unless the goes out of control. But to say they are weak it's not reflecting reality...
I predict a good season next year for Foxes if they keep their players.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

bruh leicester ain't goin nowhere. bayern a MUCH better team than Juventus...no. better maybe/small yes. last year we played amazingly against them. we were even for 180 minutes. extra time of second leg came, and juve grew tired. we'll be prepared next time. if 180 minutes of equal football is what you call bayern being MUCH better than juve, you don't know anything about football KTBFHAKDFHAFAF

• History

bruh leicester ain't goin nowhere. bayern a MUCH better team than Juventus...no. better maybe/small yes. last year we played amazingly against them. we were even for 180 minutes. extra time of second leg came, and juve grew tired. we'll be prepared next time. if 180 minutes of equal football is what you call bayern being MUCH better than juve, youd on't know anything about football KTBFHAKDFHAFAF

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Which club is more successful? Arsenal. End of debate, and Bill agrees :)

• History

I get that joke wasn't the best, but we must all listen to Bill.

Which club is more successful? Arsenal. End of debate, and Bill agrees.

I get that joke wasn't the best, but we must all listen to Bill.

Which club is more successful? Arsenal. End of debate, and Bill agrees :)

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Im not saying they are going to make it to semi, i just don't buy the " they lost but they are the weakest of England excuse " thats not how it works. First they didn't loose yet, could have been much much worse in first leg 2-1 is an unbelievable result considering first leg domination. But it give some them hope for second leg. and secondly they are playing this season with 30% of their potential, but they climb to 80% when they want but even so I don't think it will be enough. So I don't buy the championship form 17th or not.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Comparing two teams right now based on historical success is quite silly.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited

Aaah, another petty reply. Thanks for deleting my reply too, so useful you are.

• History

Aaah, another petty reply. Thanks for deleting my post too, so useful you are.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

agree ^ too much deleting from dynastian

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Dude, I think most people would agree with me that Bayern is a much better team than Juventus. You seem to have a strange perspective on things. No need to take it personal.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

Speaking on perspective on things. You still reckon Sevilla belongs in the absolute top?

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

juve is a top team, sevilla is a top team. you know how many teams there are in europe. loads mate. and both these are in the top like 12

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited

when you speak about the juve and bayern. these are both top 10 teams. in the ....world. widen your perspective. and just consider the magnitude of what i'm saying. there's little room for argument for deciding which team is better when talking about 2 teams in the top 10 worldwide. my perspective is wide open. open yours, and you'll see.

• History

when you speak about the juve and bayern. these are both top 10 teams. in the ....world. widen your perspective. and just consider the magnitude of what i'm saying. there's little room for argument for deciding which team is better when talking about 2 teams in the top 10 worldwide. my perspective is wide open. open yours, and you'll see kid.

amir_keal 7 years ago

I don't the difference between Juventus and Bayern is huge, but a lot of people will think that Bayern is better. I believe that that will be demonstrated through Kingsley Coman. Personally I believe Juve are capable of winning bigger teams due to the complexity of their play style and wide range of players, but I won't be surprised if people prefer Bayern, as with Carlo, are able to perform in the big occasions.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago Edited

Well, fair enough. Juve is indeed a great team. But Bayern for me is the the best team in the world and thus all other teams are below them. In my book you can't even compare Sevilla with the likes of Juve, Bayern, Chelsea, PSG, Real, Barca, City though. They're more at the level of let's say Napoli, Roma, Porto. Even now when they've been playing really well and obviously is on top of their game. Claiming otherwise is just nidicolous to me..

• History

Well, fair enough. Juve is indeed a great team. But Bayern for me is the the best team in the world and thus all other teams are below them. In my book you can't even compare Sevilla with the likes of Juve, Bayern, Chelsea, PSG, Real, Barca, City though. They're more at the level of let's say Napoli, Roma, Porto. Even know when they've been playing really well and obviously is on top of their game. Claiming otherwise is just nidicolous to me..

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

im seeing ur point.i do see sevilla fitting in with napoli, roma and porto to be fair. I'd like to psg v bayern, just to see and gage how good psg are in comparison. (even if barca had a poor performance against them)

tiki_taka 7 years ago

I highly rate Juve, not for the players they have or for the economical situation that seems to be better at the moment, but as an institution. They breathe Football, they have WC champions everywhere, The trophies, the direction, the heritage, things that make newcomers out knowledge where they are and what is expected from them...
Bayern is actually the same with the bonus of a better financial situation and better native youngsters knocking to professional world, they can sign anyone and can rely on arguably the best young formation in the world in Germany wich give them a long term winning cycle, and their sportive direction is not bad at all...
Now Juve suffered from Calcio crisis and polemics years ago, they came strong while many expected them to collapse and I think they only can be better in the future. Juve is définitely top 8 in the world right now, Bayern is Top 3. In a game everything is possible but in the long run I think Bayern is better...

The special thing about Sevilla is that they have the best sportive director in the world : Monchi, and for me he is behind 80% of their success, do we talk about overachieving ? Only if we speak about budget, but the players quality Sevilla is fielding for years and the brilliance of their coaches makes it fair results for me.

Sergio Ramos, Kanoute, Dani Alves, Banega, Kryshowiac, Gameiro, Carlos Bacca.... the actual ones and even players signed from nowhere and gaining 20 mil value per year....

We are talking about teams with the best behind scenes job in the world, and that is more than money...

Benfica, Porto, Monaco, Dortmund, Atletico, Villareal are all teams that I respect for that, budget or not, they optimize their work.
Juve is a level above these teams atm, Bayern is a level and half above them.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

What Conte brought to Chelsea this season is what Juve has naturally in their DNA.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

^^^^^^ this

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

Benfica, Porto, Monaco, Dortmund, Atletico, Villareal are all teams that I respect for that, budget or not, they optimize their work.

Agreed.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Lol let's be honest, this says it all and I copy this from other comment.

Sevilla last ten La Liga positions:

Arsenal last team Premier League positions:

I might have missed something but you can't freaking say Sevilla is an upgrade from Arsenal....no matter how sh!t we're with Wenger, it definitely isn't an upgrade. Don't make me laugh.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

If Sevilla manage to get a World class player, they are definitely one of the best in the world. Hell, in a 2 leg game, Sevilla have a better chance to beat teams like Bayren, Real and Barca than Arsenal, face it. They need a a player to take charge and lead. Sanchez to Sevilla will definitely secure a CL spot and higher chances in winning Copa or even the league. Arsenal dont give their all, and ddon't have a champions mentality.

Top tire teams aim for thrashing, not only wins. We demand 5-0, 6-0 scoreline and not 1-0 or scrappy wins. Arsenal times show their true potential, and the rest is just wishing the league to end so they can take vacations. Sevilla isnt a better upgrade than Arsenal, but they can be if they keep this up.

However if I were sanchez. Juve will be the best place to go, he will adapt quickly and become a starter. He is the only player with the champions mentality in Arsenal, Ozil needs to be slapped till he knows that this is no fun and games, he needs to move his ass or leave, for his and the clubs sake.

Discussion Closed