Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexis to Sevilla?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Just read an article about that and wondered what you guys thought about it. I know its a bit soon to think of it. But clearly, Sanchez seem like he is going to leave and having Sampaoli over there could be enough to convince him to go. He also know spain well, thanks to his time at Barcelona and the fact Sevilla is doing so well right now could help him chose to move there. The only question that remain, could the team pay his wage?

Anyway, I know this might just be an unfounded rumour but to anyone interested, why not share your opinion on the topic? ;)

Comments
JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

More like: What Conte brought to Chelsea this season is what Conte brought to Juve 6 years ago.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Top tire teams aim for thrashing, not only wins. We demand 5-0, 6-0 scoreline and not 1-0 or scrappy wins.

Not that it got with anything to do but in a competitive league no fan should "demand" trashings like 6-0. I much rather watch an intense 1-0 game than a 6-0 trashing. Can Sevilla just secure those narrow wins, then perhaps in time they'll be a great team.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Top tire teams aim for thrashing, not only wins. We demand 5-0, 6-0 scoreline and not 1-0 or scrappy wins.

Not that it got with anything to do buy in a competitive league no fan should "demand" trashings like 6-0. I much rather watch an intense 1-0 game than a 6-0 trashing. Can Sevilla just secure those narrow wins, then perhaps in time they'll be a great team.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

More like: What Conte brought to Chelsea this season is what Conte brought to Juve 6 years ago.

I wish I could +1000 you right now.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

They have a better chance yet its the 1st season they even manage to make it this far.

La liga biased lovers.

Arsenal is 1st tier team either you like it or not.
Sevilla is a 2nd tier sell club either you like it or not.

If Sevilla kept the talents they would be better but we are not speaking of scouts and transfers we are speaking about a UCL team and a team that managed to leave Europa league this year to the phase of 16. Even in Greece we prefer a team to get knockouted at the phase of 16 rather than go for Europa league.

Las Palmas scored 3 past Madrid how on earth Bayern wont score 5 in Arsenal with the current form?

Deluded all of you. When Las Palmas plays and manages to get a point or a close result[2-1] to Spanish top teams WOW amazing display of Spanish football without the BPL money. But when Bayern which is semi-finals team AT LEAST scores 5 and 1 was pure luck, Arsenal is the disgrace of England in Europe.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

PSG got 4 goals vs Barcelona but Arsenal's 5 is disgrace. LaLigaroom.com

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

arsenal a first tier team.....bahahaha

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

At least Arsenal did not got relegated in Serie B, neither had any scandal around them recently.

• History

At least Arsenal did not got relegated in Serie B.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

don't worry tiki, last time barca the so called 'giant' played against the overrated chelsea barca lost against a 10 men overrated team lol.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

barca is already out in the round of 16 lmao same level as arsenal.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

that means nothing.........arsenal are basically the only team that has never been relegated from the first division. that doesn't make them better than any of the other premier league teams or Juve lmao

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

juve is a few levels above arsenal.

Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

You keep answering to things that nobody questioned Gonzi. Did I said Arsenal is better than Juventus? and yes I believe they are a top tier team. You can keep answering with lmao and rofl when you run out of arguments I will not change my opinion.

You can keep trashtalking Arsenal but some years ago when relegated you wouldn't even bother to talk crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkjxLghhN9M

Oh and the manager was Roy, yes fucking Roy Hodgson the guy who putted Kane on the corner kicks and free kicks for England this summer.

• History

You keep answering to things that nobody questioned Gonzi.

You can keep trashtalking Arsenal but some years ago when relegated you wouldn't even bother to talk crap.

You keep answering to things that nobody questioned Gonzi. Did I said Arsenal is better than Juventus? and yes I believe they are a top tier team. You can keep answering with lmao and rofl when you run out of arguments I will not change my opinion.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited

@joze

lol niceeee a europa league game with bench players coool.

and i was responding to this:

At least Arsenal did not got relegated in Serie B, neither had any scandal around them recently.

how you didn't get that...i don't know..you wrote it lol.

why don't you listen toyour compatriot chelsea8, he seems to know more than you joze.

• History

@joze

lol niceeee a europa league game with bench players coool.

and i was responding to this:

how you didn't get that...i don't know..you wrote it lol.

why don't you listen toyour compatriot chelsea8, he seems to know more than you.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

This thread went to sh.t rather quickly.

Joze, Arsenal is definitly not a tier 1 team. Hasnt been for the last 5+ years now. Sevilla would be on the same tier.
Juve did indeed get relegated yet they got promoted and got back on top of Serie A even doing well in CL. So that arguement just hurts your case. Juve has done more than Arsenal the last decade.

Back on topic, after todays loss to Liverpool you could see it in Alexis' face how utterly dissapointed he was. Playing against your direct challenger for a top 4 spot and you bench your best player for what? To play against Bayern? Thats a lost cause.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Conte was Juve player, so basically he learned from Juve more than the opposite...

Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@rai
If finishing top4 in your league and playing at UCL isnt top tier then what can I say.

No I am just discussing with someone who is having the piss on Arsenal just because his team is better when few years ago he had a crisis on his team too. Arsenal with the latest years crisis still managed to stay top 4 and build a stadium.

Maybe we know top tier with different definitions but surely theres a kill conversation killer when you discuss with someone and you dont agree and you keep spamming You are wrong looool lmaoo arsenal top tier cool joke loool rofl. This attitude is disgusting it adds nothing to the conversation instead of arguments and a decent debate, it just feels like arguing with a child.

Cech, Sanchez, Ozil, Koschienly and maybe Bellerin and Cazorla. Those names are not TOP tier squad material?

The whole thread feels like rest league fans trying to downgrade Arsenal just because it doesnt perform at Europe and praise Sevilla for gaining nothing else besides Europa league. I mean come on Sevilla barely fills their stadium at their best the club smells 2nd tier when it cant get hold of its players and lose them season by season.

Sevillas table standings say the whole story.

Step 1. Buy a cheap good squad.
Step 2. Work with them.
Step 3. Do a good season
Step 4. Lose half of them to better teams
Step 5. Go to step 1.

I have nothing against them I hope they become a Spanish giant to the likes of RM/Barca but thats how things are for them. A top tier team holds its best players and builds around them. Arsenal hasnt lived up to that completely but at least finishes in top 4 and gets UCL even UNTILL the 16 phase.

If Sevilla was at BPL would they win it? No. Would they get top4? Maybe once the decace.
If Arsenall was at La Liga would they win it? No. Would they get top4? Yes and if not they surely have better finishes and at least 1 Europa league since it is their only realistic target as a LaLiga team with a good squad.

If you dont agree be my guest I love the conversation but when its [Arsenal sucks rofl lmao loool] dont bother really.

• History

If finishing top4 in your league and playing at UCL isnt top tier then what can I say.

No I am just discussing with someone who is having the piss on Arsenal just because his team is better when few years ago he had a crisis on his team too. Arsenal with the latest years crisis still managed to stay top 4 and build a stadium.

@rai

Maybe we know top tier with different definitions but surely theres a kill conversation killer when you discuss with someone and you dont agree and you keep spamming You are wrong looool lmaoo arsenal top tier cool joke loool rofl. This attitude is disgusting it adds nothing to the conversation instead of arguments and a decent debate, it just feels arguing with a little child.

@rai

Maybe we know top tier with different definitions but surely theres a kill conversation killer when you discuss with someone and you dont agree and you keep spamming You are wrong looool lmaoo arsenal top tier cool joke loool rofl. This attitude is disgusting it adds nothing to the conversation instead of arguments and a decent debate, it just feels like arguing with a child.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Are you guys just going to say the same things over and over again? I read the first page as it was posted, got bored, and just read the last 4-odd pages now. This discussion hasn't developed at all, it's just two sides stroking their own e-peen.

I mean I have nothing of value to add here, because this thread is just asking if Arsenal is better than Sevilla. The answer is no, obviously, based off of performances in recent years. But does Arsenal have the standing as a club that can sign big players and avoid selling top talent is a whole different question. Aside from Dynastian pointing this out once, there are two sides here arguing two things that have nothing to do with each other.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

you guys and the word crisis. lol. relegated one year. wins serie b the next year. promoted to serie a. third place, CL football the next year. MAN we really STRUGLLEDDDD. 3rd place within a year of "the struggle". Wow arsenal must've really done a lot during that time....oh that's right...they also finished third in their league that year. tough luck.

are you sure you're not an arsenal fan joze? never seen a chelsea fan so emotionally defend arsenal lol.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

alexis tired of arsenal. guess he should go to a top team that can challenge right? wow, what team should that be? the top choice and prediction is juventus. hmm...isn't that interesting. doesn't that say something!

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Joze, so you believe getting a fourth place finish is acceptable for a tier 1 team? Imagine barca Bayern or real dropping to fourth, let alone more than ne consecutive season. Tier 1 teams are the very best. They challenge the title (not half heartedly like arsenal) sign the best players actually get to the CL final even lift it. Sorry but reaching top four means little if you can't improve and progress. It's like a participation trophy.

Honestly Sanchez would fit in perfectly as a Greitzmann replacement over at Atletico.

Discussion Closed