Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Alexis to Sevilla?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Just read an article about that and wondered what you guys thought about it. I know its a bit soon to think of it. But clearly, Sanchez seem like he is going to leave and having Sampaoli over there could be enough to convince him to go. He also know spain well, thanks to his time at Barcelona and the fact Sevilla is doing so well right now could help him chose to move there. The only question that remain, could the team pay his wage?

Anyway, I know this might just be an unfounded rumour but to anyone interested, why not share your opinion on the topic? ;)

Comments
Enjoyneer_RED 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 43 257

argue as much as you want guys, but next season alexis will be a premier league champion, with MANCHESTER UNITED !!

on a serous note, i think if we offer 50 or 60 mill quids like we always do there will be a strong possibility that he actually ends with us

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Great post I rate 9/10 for the buttlick on Arsenal fans.

consistency, transfers, progression, Football quality, pitch

Their consistency is to never finish 1st.
Their progression is do few good years till players leave for a better club.
Good football indeed.
Pitch what?

Well Its good to speak with your friends after all people who do the same job should be friends madam.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

H2H Matches.

2007 ONLY.

First group game.

Arsenal England 3–0 Spain Sevilla
Both teams play 1st squad.

5th out of 6 matches

Sevilla 3-1 Arsenal

BUT

1st game squads
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2008/matches/live/day=1/session=2/match=301165/matchcenterlight/index.html

2nd game squads
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2008/matches/live/day=5/session=1/match=301237/matchcenterlight/index.html

So pretty much Sevilla won Arsenals B team when Arsenal had already secured their pass to 16.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

@chelsea nah bro, ur trippin. arsenal have nothing on sevilla in present time. in europe, arsenal are a laughing stock.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Dynastian98

Yeah, and we've seen just so much promise from Arsenal, right? You falsely claim Arsenal are more successful than Sevilla, and I prove to you that it is a false claim for the past 10 years. You then proceed to go even further back into history to try and prove Alexis has a better shot at winning a league than Arsenal.

And we've also seen just so much promise from Sevilla, right? I didn't falsely claim Arsenal are more successful. What's the deal if I go into the history? Arsene Wenger has gone unbeaten in the most competitive league in the world, and he has more leagues in 20 years than Sevilla's entire history. You told me to show facts. I have shown you, and now you say only last ten years. Fine. I'm just going to wait and your reply.

Sevilla last ten La Liga positions:

Arsenal last team Premier League positions:

Why would Sánchez leave for Sevilla then? They can win Copa Del Reys and Europa Leagues all they like. Sánchez previously said when we won FA cup we should be targeting for Premier League or even Champions League. Sevilla aren't going to win neither, so why would he go Sevilla? Moreover, Arsenal are better than Sevilla in the league, Sánchez wouldn't go to a team which finishes 9th in the league.which is less competitive than the PL.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

no one cares what position they finished in. none have won in the past 10 years. so its irrelevant. You know what is relevant though, the 2 europa leagues sevilla have won. major european trophies.

amir_keal 7 years ago

no one cares what position they finished in. none have won in the past 10 years. so its irrelevant. You know what is relevant though, the 2 europa leagues sevilla have won. major european trophies.

You can say that, but remember that this is just a comparison. Plus, on average Arsenal have been getting better league finishes than Sevilla in a more competitive league. Says a lot. It's a lot easier to compare Arsenal and Sevilla if Sevilla was in EPL or vice versa. Sevilla would be finishing a lot lower than 9th.

The gap level is too huge for debate. Even fans of our rivals are agreeing.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I didn't falsely claim Arsenal are more successful

Yes, yes you did. You said "I don't really think Sevilla are a more successful club than Arsenal". But sure, keep lying through your teeth. The proof is on the first page of this thread.

Why would Sánchez leave for Sevilla then?

Again, you go on a tangent. I never said Sanchez should or would leave for Sevilla. Did you read my comments on the first page? No.

I don't want to waste my time responding to a person who doesn't even bother reading what I write.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@chelsea nah bro, ur trippin. arsenal have nothing on sevilla in present time.

Nothing on Sevilla in present time? Based on what? I think Arsenal would win against Sevilla. Arsenal was busy competing in UCL when Sevilla won the EL titles btw. If Arsenal would indeed fight for the EL title too, they probably wouldn't have started their first XI as Sevilla have done anyways. Regarding the titles.. None of the teams are top teams and to claim to is just nidicolous. "Include Sevilla with the likes of Juventus, Chelsea etc". Silly you :)

• History

@chelsea nah bro, ur trippin. arsenal have nothing on sevilla in present time.
Nothing on Sevilla in present time? Based on what? I think Arsenal would win against Sevilla. Arsenal was busy competing in UCL when Sevilla won the EL titles btw. If Arsenal would indeed fight for the EL title too, they probably wouldn't have started their first XI as Sevilla have done anyways. Regarding the titles.. None of the teams are top teams and to claim to is just nidicolous. "Include Sevilla with the likes of Juventus, Chelsea etc". Silly you :)

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

The only reason why Sevilla wins Europa League titles is because they are not good enough to qualify for the Champions League on a regular basis, while Arsenal keep on qualifying for the CL even in a more competitive league.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

^^ This. Sevilla are currently in a better situation than Arsenal, but odds are that they will return to being a 5-6th place team in La Liga in a couple years.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

Arsenal was busy competing in UCL

competing is a strong word here. more like, "getting destroyed". Sevilla played really well against Juventus, but arsenal got recked by Bayern Munich.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited

Dynastian98

Yes, yes you did. You said "I don't really think Sevilla are a more successful club than Arsenal". But sure, keep lying through your teeth. The proof is on the first page of this thread.

Sevilla total trophy count: 12
Arsenal Premier Leagues: 13

See, your the one who's wrong, not me. I'm not lying, you are, if you want to put it that way

I don't want to waste my time responding to a person who doesn't even bother reading what I write.

Then don't. Keep in mind you started replying to me, not the other way around. Maybe you should question that logic of yours. And yes, Arsenal are more successful. When I said

"I didn't falsely claim Arsenal are more successful

I meant it wasn't false, it was true. But that's no issue, maybe I should explain myself to someone who obviously can't speak proper english.

• History

Dynastian98

Sevilla total trophy count: 12
Arsenal Premier Leagues: 13

See, your the one who's wrong, not me. I'm not lying, you are, if you want to put it that way

Then don't.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

@gonzi Bayern is a MUCH better team than Juventus. And as I recall Arsenal has proceeded from the group stages every time since it started

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

2015/16 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2014/15 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2013/14 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2012/13 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2011/12 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2010/11 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2009/10 UEFA Champions League Quarter-finals
2008/09 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals
2007/08 UEFA Champions League Quarter-finals
2006/07 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2005/06 UEFA Champions League Final
2004/05 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2003/04 UEFA Champions League Quarter-finals
2002/03 UEFA Champions League Second group stage
2001/02 UEFA Champions League Second group stage
2000/01 UEFA Champions League Quarter-finals

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

We'll see if Sevilla manages to beat 17th ranked Leicester now. Then we can talk whether to include them with Bayern and Real

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Or PL holders, don't be ashamed to say it lol.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

both you and I know that Leicester isn't the same team this year as last's.. 17th ranked it is.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Leicester are a garbage team now... don't fool yourself. They aren't half the team they were last season. A small win over teams like Liverpool here and there don't change their table position much.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

At least Leicester dont blame it on the refs

• History

At least Leicester dont blame it on the refs

enter image description here

Discussion Closed