Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who is the better Ronaldo: The Brazilian Ronaldo or Cristiano Ronaldo?? :)
DarioUtd 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 27 493

Well, i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker, a deadly finisher and had many other strengths as well... It was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Leave your thoughts and opinions down below... :)

PS. I got the idea from the homepage of FootyRoom - Sorry.. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, it is a hard decision to make, but i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise though, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker and a deadly finisher and had many strengths as well... But, as i said, it was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Well, i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise though, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker, a deadly finisher and had many other strengths as well... But, it was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Well, i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker, a deadly finisher and had many other strengths as well... But, it was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Well, i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker, a deadly finisher and had many other strengths as well... It was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

After destroying Juventus for years, even their fans stood up and gave him respect, something that only a few players have experienced in away games. Hugo Sanchez legacy re-lived.

Amerr30 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Not a fair comparison for either one of these players.

El Phenomeno's form and performance levels fluctuated too much during his entire career. At his very top of his prime, he was better than CR7,without a doubt. How long did he keep that up though? 2-3 seasons?

CR on the other hand has kept a top-level, high standard, best of his generation.. for more than a decade - without a bad season during that time. Each year he was either the best or the second best player. The level of play he has maintained during this time is super-human, and blows anything el phenomeno did during his short stretch at the top.

Would you rather have the best player of the planet for 2-3 seasons, or would you rather have someone that sustains it for 10+ years? I know my answer.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Not a fair comparison for either one of these players.

El Phenomeno's form and performance levels fluctuated too much during his entire career. At his very top of his prime, he was better than CR7,without a doubt. How long did he keep that up though? 2-3 seasons?

CR on the other hand has kept a top-level, high standard, best of his generation.. for more than a decade - without a bad season during that time. Each year he was either the best or the second best player. The level of play he has sustained during this time blows anything el phenomeno did during his short stretch at the top.

Would you rather have the best player of the planet for 2-3 seasons, or would you rather have someone that sustains it for 10+ years? I know my answer.