Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who is the better Ronaldo: The Brazilian Ronaldo or Cristiano Ronaldo?? :)
DarioUtd 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 27 493

Well, i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker, a deadly finisher and had many other strengths as well... It was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Leave your thoughts and opinions down below... :)

PS. I got the idea from the homepage of FootyRoom - Sorry.. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, it is a hard decision to make, but i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise though, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker and a deadly finisher and had many strengths as well... But, as i said, it was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Well, i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise though, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker, a deadly finisher and had many other strengths as well... But, it was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Well, i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker, a deadly finisher and had many other strengths as well... But, it was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Well, i am going to go with Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo, because of his long shots and his other strengths that @Amir_Keal mentioned in his thread 'Cristiano Ronaldo'. However, i do realise, that the Brazilian Ronaldo "The Phenomenon" was a lethal striker, a deadly finisher and had many other strengths as well... It was a hard decision to make, but i had to go with Cristiano...

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

If tomorrow Madrid decides to sign me my communication will be like 99% of players Madrid signed : " its a childhood dream to play here in the best club in the world bla bla bla " any Barca players do the same while signing too...

It's a typical Madrid/Barça communication tell me one player that had a different one ? Anyway that's the official version for the masses, nobody will say well it's the best option for me to raise my personal career and have enough visibility to launch marketing products and higher my worldwide fanbase :) there is a version for all type of fans, from the kids to the drunk Ultras...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@tiki-taka To be fair, most footballer in the world who play in proffessional league once dream to join one of those team as a kid. :P

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

It was also Pogba's dream apparently until Barca refused his wages demands, if Raiola was in good terms with Madrid it would have been Pogba dream club to join them, but I guess after ending his career writing his book he will say that United was his dream and he felt something unfinished there so he decided to comeback. And of course in his book there will be no line about the 15 million wages asked for Barca, that a youngster wanted to be paid higher than Iniesta from his first contract before winning a single silverware. And that his agent cannot deal with Real Madrid because of Jorge Mendes rivalry.... I guess this part of the story will be forgotten just like w forgot Ronaldo transfer episode.

• History

It was also Pogba's dream apparently until Barca refused his wages demands, but I guess after ending his career writing his book he will say that United was his dream and he felt something unfinished there so he decided to comeback. And of course in his book there will be no line about the 15 million wages asked for Barca, that a youngster wanted to be paid higher than Iniesta from his first contract before winning a single silverware... I guess this part of the story will be forgotten just like w forgot Ronaldo transfer episode.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Now if you believe Ronaldo or SAF communications and take them as facts, you have the right to...

I believe exactly that. Sir Alex said that, Ronaldo said that, and in any case Ronaldo wanted to move to Madrid before Perez was even president and therefore unable to negotiate any type of contract with Ronaldo.

If you want to believe gossip and conjecture, that's your business, not mine. I don't get drawn in transfer gossip bullshit and I sure as hell won't be dragged into a conversation with you on nothing but speculation.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

Ronaldo said he is leaving Madrid there is no return to it, i guess you believe it too...
SAF refusing Ronaldo image rights demands are also gossip then ? What turned to be the first player Labelled as a complete marketing product is also gossip, What Ronaldo says is the absolute truth then, ok.

• History

Ronaldo said he is leaving Madrid there is no return to it, i guess you believe it too...

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You guys hijacked this topic and are talking about something that has nothing to do with the thread so I can explain some things before you ruin this topic:

Everyone that ever played for Sir Alex Ferguson till this day calls him "Boss" and those players included are Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani, when Portugal won the Euro SAF was waiting for CR7 to come down and first came Nani he shouted:"Boss!" and hugged him and then came CR7 and hugged him as well, CR7 has said many times that Sir Alex Ferguson is like a father to him and that as a child his dream was to play for Real Madrid.

Even after all these years they had a friendly match because of Michael Carrick's last game and even there everyone showed how they still respect SAF and Patrice Evra called him Boss as well:

After Back-To-Back Champions League CR7 and SAF

After winning the Euro:

Anything else that isn't clear by now? SAF and CR7 have a very big relationship just like CR7 has with Manchester United, even better than what he has in Real Madrid:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid-misses-manchester-united-premier-league-a7766976.html

The fans loved CR7 in United and he till this day misses them, it's also known that his songs were sang years after he left Old Trafford in games and not to mention the Portgual chant because of him.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Golazo is kind of right, you are out of topic guys. :(

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Tiki

Wilfried Bony saying he dreamed of playing for Man City for 15 years: Bull Sh!t.

Ronaldo or anyone else saying they wanted to play for Real, Utd, Barcelona etc: More believable

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Best goal ratio ever in La Liga.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo Whats worrying is that this kind of stat would talk for CR7 consistency but in truth he often score brace and hat-trick in some games and goes some of them without scoring. :O But still, doesn't take away when it come to goalscoring, he is the best.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Still didn't know that he could keep that goal ratio when he isn't scoring as much this season in La Liga...just shows how hard he dominated the league years back.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited

Misleading stat Cr joined when he was 24 at his peak, Messi started at 16yo.

• Messi better ratio in leagues overall, better ratio in CL, better ratio in cups....

Ronaldo was not breaking through and still not effective at the age Messi won his first BO, at 19yo one was a crack, the other was learning with United.

Since Ronald joined liga, from 2009 to now Messi has scored more, and has better ratio.

Assists, pass complention, dribbles per game, chances created and duals won, and trophies won aside of course there is not even a comparison except in goals, let’s take off the useless ones in second half at 3-0 and there will be no Departement for comparison at all...

Phenomeno at Barca had a better ratio than this the only year he played in la liga with Barca to stay in the original topic. Ended up golden shoe with far less quality and games around him, just Phenomeno things...
At 17 yo, he destroyed Eredivise with PSV In an era when you get legs broken if you dribble + 2 players and no Cell phone to see if you got a mark in the face :p

• History

Misleading stat Cr joined when he was 24 at his peak, Messi started at 16yo.

• Messi better ratio in leagues overall, better ratio in CL, better ratio in cups....

Ronaldo was not breaking through and still not effective at the age Messi won his first BO, at 19yo one was a crack, the other was learning with United.

Since Ronald joined liga, Messi has scored more, and has better ratio.

Assists, pass complention, dribbles per game, chances created and duals won, and trophies won aside of course there is not even a comparison except in goals, let’s take off the useless ones in second half at 3-0 and there will be no Departement for comparison at all...

Phenomeno at Barca had a better ratio than this the only year he played in la liga with Barca to stay in the original topic. Ended up golden shoe with far less quality and games around him, just Phenomeno things...
At 17 yo, he destroyed Eredivise with PSV In an era when you get legs broken if you dribble + 2 players and no Cell phone to see if you got a mark in the face :p

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Same old story, I post facts, Tiki starts crying. OK leave.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Post and source it tiki.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Golazo Well, I'm still feeling he's making a good point at least on the fact CR7 joined Liga when he reached his full potential.

• History

@Golazo Well, I'm still feeling he's making a good point at least on the fact Ronaldo join Liga when he reached his full potential.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The stats speak of themselves, this topic is not about Messi its obvious that Tiki is very insecure and always plays down whatever happens about Ronaldo, look at the title of the topic and notice that nobody mentions Messi but Tiki cause of insecurity and he also says out of nowhere that Brazilian Ronaldo had s bettet ratio in La liga with Barcelona but he had played 37 games and scored 34 goals which is like Messi below a goal per game, then when he came back to La liga to play for Real Madrid he had 127 games and 83 goals which is again below the goal ratio of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Also to mention that Ronaldo played mostly in his life as a winger while Brazilian Ronaldo always played as a striker, Brazilian Ronaldo didn't have the consistancy and at 30 years old he was already not capable of producing big numbers.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

To be fair, you brought up a link which compared those two so even if you personally didn't talk about Messi, it was obvious someone was gonna do it. :P

But back on topic, like I alway said, I imo don't think we can compare player who played at such different period in time, not easily at least. Still, I think its obvious CR7 was at the very least a more consistent goalscorer than Brazilian Ronaldo through his career.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's not really a comparison it's just stating facts, fact is Messi was the first player to reach 300 goals that's why he is mentioned. I have said in the past that Messi is the best La Liga player of all time, but this is not the topic I'm just showing how much better Cristiano Ronaldo is in club football compared to the Brazilian Ronaldo.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Jordan/Ronaldo

Ronaldo going for the 6th Golden Ball + best scorer in Europe, insanity.