Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

TRump 2016
chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Trump is elected as the 45th president of the united states.

What do you guys think?

Share your opinion.

Vote; http://www.strawpoll.me/11645928

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Trump is elected as the 45th president of the united states.

What do you guys think?

Share your opinion.

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

_Marcos_ 7 years ago Edited
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

I'm truly happy! Between a corrupted lying b*tch (Hillary) and a arrogante honest idiot clown (Trump), I prefer the clown.

• History

I'm truly happy! Between a corrupted lying b*tch (Hillary) and a arrogante honest idiot clown (Trump), a prefer the clown.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

So anyone can be president? Can I be too? Free WIFI and I will legalize weed.

Sigh where is this world heading to...imagine having to vote between shit and shit.

• History

So anyone can be president? Can I be too? Free WIFI and I will legalize weed.

Sigh where is this world heading to...

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Weed was legalized today in California.

• History

Weed was legalized today in California today

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@quickzyyy hold on. trump is republican so he should be red. and clinton is the democrat so she should be blue. you've mixed it.

@marcos since when did trump become honest?

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I don't now but i would've picked bernie sanders, i gotta be honest i actually think that trump will do alright.
Only time will tell.

netsten 7 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Racist, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, serial liar, crook.
This piece of sh!t doesn't even have any political experience, hope he gets shot...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The entire presidential election 2016 has been one huge comedy show from start to end.

I mean, how the hell did this happen? A clown, temperament, left-right shifter, filthy rich ass like Trump out of all America won?

He can be smart, rich and good in business, but absolutely not a country leader, especially one of the most power, influential countries like the US. The world economy might be effected, his talks and behaviors are absolutely the like of street bargain business kind of man.

Lolz, Im laughing so hard at everything now, but if we think about it, this might turn really bad for everyone in every corner.

UNSTABILITY!

liomessi10 7 years ago

you know it would help if you all decided to be enthusiastic about trump and give him a chance first and pray that he does well as president.

liomessi10 7 years ago

I'm actually sad the elections have ended it has been so much fun.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lolll I know right... the whole thing has been a #laughingstock for everyone :D:D:D

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

11thousand people voted for HARAMBE for president, that would tell you enough about the people who live there.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I wonder, if people would be more happy if Hillary won. For me it's just lose/lose situation for whole 'Murica

liomessi10 7 years ago

^i would have been happy as hell.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Even here in India everybody is laughing at how a guy like Trump could become the fucking president of the US. Good luck to everyone in the US to survive under Trump.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We have Nigel Farage in the UK and now Donald Trump in the US. Racist and bigoted politicians bring out all the racists and bigots in the two nations. And it looks like more than half the nation supports them in both nations! Disgraceful, and a complete joke. Regardless, I would've voted for Trump over Hillary if I was given the choice. It's not like Congress will actually allow trade relations with Mexico to be broken, or walls to be built, or Muslims to be banned. Lots of promises are always made during campaigns, but very few are actually kept. Fortunately, this applies to Mr. Trump as well.

Can we also take a moment to appreciate how amazing Barack and Michelle were? Not just as a President and a First Lady, but as role models for all citizens everywhere in the globe. No matter what happens, I believe that both Barack and Michelle will be universally respected for the rest of their lives.

DarioUtd 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 27 493

Oh dear, oh dear!!! I'm not looking forward to the coming months!! :(
But if Hillary did get in, Trump would probably have her shot!! :)

• History

Oh dear, oh dear!!! I'm not looking forward to the coming months!! :( :D

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I think we got hope for peace... a little hope :

https://youtu.be/PtF1j-zHTUs

Wall Street lost, Hollywood lost, AIPAC lost, media lost but doesn't mean we got peace, im still waiting to see if he will have the guts to quit NATO and to make peace with Russia.

Your unpolitical opinions on the person doesn't interest me, all i want is peace and Hillary was Evil In this topic.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

No matter who won, it was a lose-lose situation for America. Time will tell us if they got the less worse one of the two. ;(

@tiki One of the possible good thing out of it. Hopefully, Trump won't declare war to Mexico instead. :P

• History

No matter who won, it was a lose-lose situation for America. Time will tell us if they got the less worse one of the bunch. ;(

Discussion Closed