Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

TRump 2016
chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Trump is elected as the 45th president of the united states.

What do you guys think?

Share your opinion.

Vote; http://www.strawpoll.me/11645928

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Trump is elected as the 45th president of the united states.

What do you guys think?

Share your opinion.

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@sun ISIS were created by USA, get over it mate. What American think or want is not what their government does...
Its about geopolitics and money, Saoudians US government best friends don't hide their help of ISIS, western hypocrisy is over we should look to what our countries have done, the official mainstream media version i know it very well no need to bring it back.
They may be 2 opinions they are not 2 realities, ISIS money are in the banks, they needed arms and training, they also needed government to buy their oil. 88% of their victims were Muslims, they are bunch of mercenaries paid 7 times Syrian salary at the lowest stage and their high chiefs were prisoners in Camp Bukka, hypocrisy era is over.
Muslims do not kill or take drugs, terrorists do. The war is an information war, you are smarter than just believing it's about religion, or you just don't make researches yourself, don't trust any media then nor me go to google US geopolitical analyses are one of the best, Russian are also good. In France free information websites still face repression but they exist, they need only curious and well documented members...

• History

@sun ISIS were created by USA, get over it mate. What American think or want is not what their government does...
Its about geopolitics and money, Saoudians US government best friends don't hide their help of ISIS, western hypocrisy is over we should look to what our countries have done, the official mainstream media version i know it very well no need to bring it back.
They may be 2 opinions they are not 2 realities, ISIS money are in the banks, they needed arms and training, they also needed government to buy their oil. 88% of their victims were Muslims, hypocrisy era is over.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Tiki_Taka, it is important for the world cup mate. And by denying this, you are claiming that Trump is the best man for America, which he clearly is not just by this little thing.

I do not debate with mainstream media views eaither, you want evidence ? I found this video in 30 seconds, the key word here is making researches ourselves : i don't know if you have access to Wikileaks but they are plenty of websites.,.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RU8-bgfR83Q

You want proofs ? Can you check them ? 50 min of proofs just here, i can give 3 years of proofs, reality cant be hidden but it's easier to break a lie.

• History

I do not debate with mainstream media views eaither, you want evidence ? I found this video in 30 seconds, the key word here is making researches ourselves : i don't know if you have access to Wikileaks but they are plenty of websites.,.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RU8-bgfR83Q

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@tiki

I have never once denied that America armed the radical Islamic groups, nor that American policy created the conditions that would eventually create Daesh. There is nothing to get over. Religious groups killing people who believe slightly different things that they do is the most common type of systematic murder in history. Again, nothing I don't already know.

I read the transcript of the video you posted. None of that information is authenticated, but it would't surprise me if it was. Where do you think movie franchises such as James Bond and Jason Bourne draw inspiration from? However, just as obviously, the president does not have any direct involvement. Much like Kennedy and the Bay of Pigs, the president cannot simply tell generals/CIA to stop doing what they're doing, that's not how division of power works. Quite literally, the president has very little power in America aside from strong arming policy and projecting influence. Do you honestly think that Obama would have put up with a Congress that stalemated everything he tried to do in his final six years in office if he didn't have to?

All investigative journalists are wrong, anything I find on the internet in 30 seconds is true as long as it confirms what I already believe.

Fuck you tiki. Your viewpoint may be right, but don't expect to change the opinion of someone who actually has a brain without giving them something objective, or at the very least reasoning your way through it. What I have from you right now look like this:

T: I believe this.
S: Why?
T: Because of x reason.
S: X person has no control over x because y
T: I believe this because of x reason
S: Why don't we consider y reason?
T: I believe this because of x reason.

Do you understand my frustration here? I've entertained your thoughts for awhile now, but you're not giving me anything new to work with. This will probably be my last post in this thread because you're not using evidence or empirical reasoning, which makes it impossible to have a proper discussion.

My goal of argumentation in general is leave with a higher understanding of the topic from when I began, irrelevant of if I'm right or wrong. You are not affording me that opportunity, so I have no reason to continue this.

So you believe Clinton/Obama created and armed DAECH and you still appréciate them ? Good for you...
You want proofs but actually you don't check them, im open to many discussions except defending war crimes with proofs of these crimes existing everywhere... I don't want to change your view, if creating ISIS doesnt make you change your opinion then there is nothing I can do.

All investigative journalists are wrong, anything I find on the internet in 30 seconds is true as long as it confirms what I already believe.

So if i say something opposite to what you believe how can you be open to a discussion ?

Only one question : in what issue you disagree on what I pointed ?

• History

So you believe Clinton/Obama created and armed DAECH and you still appréciate them ? Good for you...

You want proofs but actually you don't check them, im open to many discussions except defending war crimes with proofs of these crimes existing everywhere... I don't want to change your view, if creating ISIS doesnt make you change your opinion then there is nothing I can do.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

53% for Trump and 47%, seem like its gonna be pretty even after all. :O

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@tiki

I didn't want to post here again, but since you somehow can't get this through your skull:

I think that the American government, particularly the military branch of it, does not have the best interests of the world at heart, only America's place in said world. As I will say again, and for the last damn time, I do not think that Obama/Clinton had the ability to create and arm Daesh when that organization was created while neither of them were in political office. I do not think that America, in particular post-USSR America, has had good international policy. I DO NOT ATTRIBUTE THIS IS ANY MAJOR WAY TO HILLARY CLINTON, AND IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER TO BARACK OBAMA. Do you understand my opinion now? Do you comprehend that American presidents do not have the power you think they do? Do you understand the separation of power in the American government where the president has zero say in what the CIA does and very little in what the army does from aside from transparent negotiations? Do you understand the political clout it would take uproot a militaristic system that has operated this way since World War II?

America is not a dictatorship, it wasn't before, and it isn't now. The president has to be "read-in" on covert ops, and once they are, has very little say in how they are run. I refer you again to the Kennedy example, which, unlike how you misinterpreted it, was not a comparison of presidents, but instead an example of how little practical power they have.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Sunflash Could I ask a simple question then, how much power over the country does the americain president have then? Maybe you could give us a guess in percentage? And in what domain he have the most of those power.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_of_the_President_of_the_United_States

Basically they can't do almost anything independently other than veto bills, even their executive decisions can be examined by the judicial branch.

That's kind of the point, you have to realize that America was founded on principals that were suspicious of government itself. So no one has all the power, congress has a bunch, the senate has a bunch, the courts have a bunch, the president has a bunch, but no one can really do things that affect the country as a whole totally independently other than the Supreme Court.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Sunflash Thanks for the info, I'm not suprised to hear that and while in a way, its a good method to make sure president don't abuse of their power, you can't help but feel like it end up making those president figure head... :S More like the face of the country over anything else...

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

The president does not have a lot of power, but following the election, the President is Republican, the Senate is Republican, and the House of Representatives is Republican controlled, so America might get some crap done during Trump's presidency, whether it's good or bad.

One of the many reasons Obama was ineffective was that Congress controlled by Republicans during most of his term, therefore making it very hard to pass pro-democratic or in fact any kind of bill, since both parties hate each other's guts. Now that the president is Republican and congress is Republican as well, we might see some change.

So you are saying that the minister of international politics has no power on international politics : okay
You don't think it's the case and any proof given for their implication is mostly false since it doesn't comfirm what you already believe and iam the one who is closed to discussion. Okay let's end it here anyway still glad Trump won the rest people is free to have beliefs or to do researches...

But SERIOUSLY WHO CAN VOTE FOR THIS ???

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wJXJWL8XgY

She insults a leader of a Big nation that way ??? Have you seen this before ??

Its like voting Bentner for Ballon d' or, and this woman wants to be president ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DkytmPu1JI4

• History

So you are saying that the minister of international politics has no power on international politics : okay
You don't think it's the case and any proof given for their implication is mostly false since it doesn't comfirm what you already believe and iam the one who is closed to discussion. Okay let's end it here anyway still glad Trump won the rest people is free to have beliefs or to do researches...

But SERIOUSLY WHO CAN VOTE FOR THIS ???

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wJXJWL8XgY

She insults a leader of a Big nation that way ??? Have you seen this before ??

Its like voting Bentner for Ballon d' or, and this woman wants to be president ?

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4Q2uP15L8

This is not for you since you have beliefs, and since it doesn't comfirm your beliefs...
if someone has time, or pationate of geopolitics....

You know the member Tdot is a Brazilian who study and teach geopolitics, the most insightful guy In international politics here, a pitty he didn't commented more here but I was sure he would go for Trump, he doesnt have beliefs, and he does the reality check constantly as in geopolitics everything changes Quickly....

Geopolitics is not my job, but it's my passion... I can list you 50 legitimate website from Russia-France-UK-USA-India and they pretty have few contradictions between them... but mostly I follow French websites and Russian because they are less sponsored...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vnWWgKxWvtY&ebc=ANyPxKoeOA7tlCXONqdRts_8ei9oSQKh5BPRZ_-FEKuCcU0_XWW1SRC-hs8lpHMJkCTfDDHeegzv2sWA_vUSprbCyHg6VNIhGw&time_continue=73

U.S. Trained ISIS Forces At Secret Jordan Base 2012

http://www.truthandaction.org/us-trained-isis-forces-jordan-base/

Poutine may be just a conspiracists right ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLufaTK29s

• History

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4Q2uP15L8

This is not for you since you have beliefs, and since it doesn't comfirm your beliefs...

You know the member Tdot is a Brazilian who study and teach geopolitics, the most insightful guy In international politics, a potty he didn't commented more here but I was sure he would go for Trump, he doesnt have beliefs, and he does the reality check constantly as in geopolitics everything changes quickly...

You know the member Tdot is a Brazilian who study and teach geopolitics, the most insightful guy In international politics, a potty he didn't commented more here but I was sure he would go for Trump, he doesnt have beliefs, and he does the reality check constantly as in geopolitics everything changes quickly...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vnWWgKxWvtY&ebc=ANyPxKoeOA7tlCXONqdRts_8ei9oSQKh5BPRZ_-FEKuCcU0_XWW1SRC-hs8lpHMJkCTfDDHeegzv2sWA_vUSprbCyHg6VNIhGw&time_continue=73

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I refer you to a direct quote from your own source...

So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates.

Clinton is not blameless. But as I have only said a million times in this thread, I don't pursue a cause against individual politicians for policy that has been in place for almost a century. Did the Secretary of State make the decision to do this? I doubt it. If the Secretary of State challenged the established order, she'd have been as much of a whistleblower as Snowden, and regardless of what you think of Snowden (solid guy imo), the fact is that he's wanted for treason.

Going against the grain takes a really tough individual who isn't afraid to sacrifice themselves for their cause. That not Clinton or Obama, and I doubt it's Trump either.

I'm not an idealist, not anymore. I don't have the optimism some have of a Utopian future. I am a reasonable person, and I can tell you that Clinton and Obama are as well. Does it benefit the USA to not run geopolitically the way it does? The answer is obviously no. I have a hard time faulting people for doing what is best for the country at the expense of others. It is, after all, their job, as much as I wished that they had a broader responsibility to humanity.

• History

I refer you to a direct quote from your own source...

So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates.

Clinton is not blameless. But as I have only said a million times in this thread, I don't pursue a cause against individual politicians for policy that has been in place for almost a century. Did the Secretary of State make the decision to do this? I doubt it. If the Secretary of State challenged the established order, she'd have been as much of a whistleblower as Snowden, and regardless of what you think of Snowden (solid guy imo), the fact is that he's wanted for treason.

Going against the grain takes a really tough individual who isn't afraid to sacrifice themselves for their cause. That not Clinton or Obama, and I doubt it's Trump either.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Good discussion while it was going strong. Politics are normally not tolerated in FootyRoom, but Trump was an exception. I'm afraid I'm going to have to shut this thread down now due to heated discussions that are slowly getting personal. Enjoyed the read boys! Only time will tell how America fares under their new president. :)

Discussion Closed