Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

TRump 2016
chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Trump is elected as the 45th president of the united states.

What do you guys think?

Share your opinion.

Vote; http://www.strawpoll.me/11645928

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Trump is elected as the 45th president of the united states.

What do you guys think?

Share your opinion.

Comments
decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I genuinely thought he was one of the best presidents in the past 30-40 years.

Me too

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Honestly Obama doesn't seem bad when compared with Trump or Hillary, but I believe that people have blown his glory out of proportion. The only major event during his presidency was the successful accomplishment of killing Osama bin Laden. Yes, that is the only thing. He might look nice and be a kind man, but he's weak, and he pretty much let all these LGBST things become more accepted.

Now, after he leaves office, he has left the problem called Obamacare, which the premiums will rise 116%. He has practically said that the "peaceful protesters" a.k.a liberal people who destroy office buildings, cars, shopping plazas are doing nothing wrong at all, which is a load of B.S. because they are destroying personal property.

Another thing is that Hillary had Obama, Michelle Obama, the VP Joe Biden, Time Kaine, and Bernie Sanders campaigning for her in the last weeks before the election. And guess what, she still lost. No matter how hard you try, you will never make crap look like gold. Hillary Clinton is a liar and a corrupt politician, and the American people have had enough of these politicians.

Trump is a jerk, but he has been making money for most of his life, and America needs someone who understands how to make money. I'm guessing many of you guys don't live in America, so you'all don't know how it feels when the underdog Trump beats a woman who has been in politics for more than half of her life.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Trump wasn't that much of a underdog, only media were thinking that, they bashed him so much that he got free advertisement worth of 2 billions. Trump is rude and everything what president shouldn't be, but I rather see someone like him in charge instead of Hillary. Otherwise I totally agree with you @SoccerBoss.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@SoccerBoss

I've lived in America almost all of my life and live in Windsor, Ontario currently - close enough to Detroit I could throw a rock across the river.

enter image description here

A picture that makes Detroit look good, who would've thought.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@dynast Migrants go to Canada not because they love our life style or culture, they have theirs and they suffer silently from being far from their family and culture. If we really want to help them, we should help the whole African continent who is the richest in the world in term of resources but is maintained on purpose in extreme poverty, helping 0.01% of people who crossed the sea doesn't solve anything, it gives bad hope for the 99,99% who keeps in mind throwing themselves in the sea but it doesn't solve the equation.
People would reply to me they have their own dictators that causes their poverty, thats the visible pat of the iceberg, dictators are backed by our governments, many ex French colonies their dictator studied in Paris and backed up by France, we attacked many presidents who tried to build his nation or to keep resources for his people, we created many people revolutions to put a new dictator ready to betray and to keep resources under multinational control... so the Disneyland stories they are trying to sell to us is full of hypocrisy. Ok media wants to help Africans, we want to help them too but taking a little amount parking them in ghettos is not a solution and they know it, we shouldnt send them food too, if we want to help, we should let them rise as nations what we never did since slavery. Each time a black leader appeared, He got killed. You see ? I hate political correctness I prefer common sense.

@sun Interesting read but sadly the cruelty of those who govern us won't let the good aspects happen, they are turning human into a zombie on purpose :D but it's another long story.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

Really beatiful where you live, love the city lights...

Sorry guys and mods im hyper active on this post it has been a while i didnt go off topic or in politics here but sinc its the topic and we are all debating peacefully :)

For th first time of my life im going to give a shot and trust a US president, i never did this in my whole life :D also positively surprised by the US citizen who i thought would never vote against Hollywood/Media favourite, the propagand was huge, they put Trump in a way voting for him would be impossible but people resisted.

Look at the timing of the scandals, few weeks before the deadline, Clinton's husband had isssues with women, and Trump billioneer charisma made them affraid to attract female voters so they launched a communication attack to deny him the female vote. They launched racist attacks to deny him minorities and all US stars sportsmen actors singers showed that they are all behind the propagand but the people resisted, i dont know if they voted for the good reasons but for me they did the right choice and im laughing hard on the brainwashed people who think its th end of the world, its the end maybe of the hypocrite world if the 2 strongest nations in the world have true leaders. Poutine was humiliating all the mainstream presidents Obama included, a doll is embarassed facing a national leader...

Common sense nowadays is too much for Media followers, the problem is not Trump, maybe we need a president who breakdance, rap, does stand up, and lie with the smile because when you see a true one, he scares people.

• History

Sorry guys and mods im hyper active on this forum it has been a while i didnt go off topic or in politics here but sinc its the topic and we are all debating peacefully :)

For th first time of my life im going to give a shot and trust a US president, i never did this in my whole life :D also positively surprised by the US citizen who i thought would never vote against Hollywood/Media favourite, the propagand was huge, they put Trump in a way voting for him would be impossible but people resisted.

Look at the timing of the scandals, few weeks before the deadline, Clinton's husband had isssues with women, and Trump billioneer charisma made them affraid to attract female voters so they launched a communication attack to deny him the female vote. They launched racist attacks to deny him minorities and all US stars sportsmen actors singers showed that they are all behind the propagand but the people resisted, i dont know if they voted for the good reasons but for me they did the right choice and im laughing hard on the brainwashed people who think its th end of the world, its the end maybe of the hypocrite world if the 2 strongest nations in the world have true leaders. Poutine was humiliating all the mainstream presidents Obama included, a doll is embarassed facing a national leader...

Common sense nowadays is too much for Media followers, the problem is not Trump, maybe we need a president who breakdance, rap, does stand up, and lie with the smile because when you see a true one, he scares people.

Sorry guys and mods im hyper active on this forum it has been a while i didnt go off topic or in politics here but sinc its the topic and we are all debating peacefully :)

tiki_taka 7 years ago

You dont need a college degree to find in him some common sense, really....

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

There will be a war, he is likely to attack Russia, which will affect the world, which is likely to affect the world

America is beyond a joke

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Why would he attack Russia? Trump is in Putin's fanclub? Anyways, those times are since long over. Cold wars, proxy wars (Hey middle-east!), cyber wars and/or economical wars is where we're at now.

On another note, It's pretty fucked up that Trump believes that climate change is something made up by the Chinese. US no longer wiling to preserve the very earth we all live on, even though they're the biggest polluters big time per capita.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Amir I hope not, Hilarious Clinton could, she is so irresponsible... why would Trump do that ? He was the first president ever since WW2 to want friendship relationship with Russia wich is Poutine hope for a decade now... the first time the US doesn't act like hypocrit counts for a while. For Cyber attacks, No one has found from where they started and its not the first time US government attack themselves to find an excuse to their inexcusable acts... hope this sad era is over.

amir_keal 7 years ago

One thing, we are ALL affected, and ALL affected. Guys like Marcos and DecentK will see.

_Marcos_ 7 years ago Edited
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

amir_keal Stop the DRAMA bro!

Of couse we are all affected.
Its the US, the most powerfull and influencial country in the world.
Do you know who many internacional wars the US as beeing involved sense their formation? more then 20 wars!
More then 20 wars in 200 years is a LOT
If Trump starts a war, witch I don't believe, he would not be doing anything new
Trump isnt the boogeyman! Is he a arrogant clow that says a lot of crap? YES!
But you guys are so brainwash by the media that you created a monster in your head.

If you want the trued, stop whatching TV and start researching yourselfs.

PS: Discussing politics in a football forum site feels like taking a sh*t in a public WC. There are better places to do it!

• History

Do you know who many internacional wars the US as beeing involved sense their formation? more then 20 wars!
If Trump starts a war, witch I don't believe, he would not be doing anything new
Trump isnt the boogeyman! He is a arrogant clow that says a lot of crap? YES!
But you guys are so brainwash by the media that you created a monster in your head.

PS: Discussing politics in a football forum site its like going to take a sh*t in a public WC. There are better places to do it!

Trump isnt the boogeyman! Is he a arrogant clow that says a lot of crap? YES!

PS: Discussing politics in a football forum site its like going to take a sh*t in a public WC. There are better places to do it!

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

@tiki

As they say, if you elect a president, you deserve that president. It's hard to know exactly what Trump will do for America, but regardless of my feelings for him, he's the president now, and I'm going to give him a chance to prove that he isn't the person that I think he is.

One major feeling I've been seeing is that many people want Trump to fail, as if to validate their mindset that he was the wrong choice. This is a terrible attitude - because if Trump fails hard, so will the United States, and for everything I dislike/hate about America, it's still my country and I want to see it do well.

@amir

As I stated before, every American president outside of Obama since the 1930's has invaded somewhere, but I really doubt Trump will mess with Russia, he seems to like how they run things and usually you don't attack people you like. Something in the Middle East is far more likely, he wants to "crush ISIS" and I don't see a way America can get more aggressive in that department without actually putting boots on the ground in Iraq again.

Also, this:

• History

@tiki

As they say, if you elect a president, you deserve that president. It's hard to know exactly what Trump will do for America, but regardless of my feelings for him, he's the president now, and I'm going to give him a chance to prove that he isn't the person that I think he is.

One major feeling I've been seeing is that many people want Trump to fail, as if to validate their mindset that he was the wrong choice. This is a terrible attitude - because if Trump fails hard, so will the United States, and for everything I dislike/hate about America, it's still my country and I want to see it do well.

@amir

As I stated before, every American president outside of Obama since the 1930's has invaded somewhere, but I really doubt Trump will mess with Russia, he seems to like how they run things and usually you don't attack people you like. Something in the Middle East is far more likely, he wants to "crush ISIS" and I don't see a way America can get more aggressive in that department without actually putting boots on the ground in Iraq again.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

@sun I don't agree about the people deserving their president, sometimes you just don't have any choice, both choices are banks and corporate representatives, if you have to choose between cancer and cholera you wont win much. But it still rare to see someone out of the political mafia representing himself for presidency... in France it's impossible since you need some signatures from mayors you need at least 300 to be eligible for election wich makes someone like Trump out of the race. I also thought the election would somehow get rigged but I see your system is working better than the French, way better...

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@tiki

In the final election that was true. In the primaries, where we elected the representatives, we had Sanders (against many capitalist aspects), Cruz (evangelical nutcase), Jeb Bush (W's lil brother), Rubio (young and attractive), and Kasich (old and reasonable).

There was plenty of diverse political opinion there - but it wasn't what the country voted for, so we got Trump and Clinton.

As for the comment about the election being rigged, while I don't doubt it's possible, the risk-reward isn't super worth it due to the level of investigative journalism present in America and the general distrust of government (country was literally founded on anti-government principals). Keep in mind, this is a country where the Bay of Pigs incident happened. Investigative journalism is really good, although it is on the downswing lately due to the internet and clickbait articles taking the place of actual journalism.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited

Something really big is going to happen.... Really bad...........

Sunflash, as Marcos said, Trump is a clown. And clowns are very unpredictable. No one in the world can match America's military power, and a lot of people were hoaxed, which shows how easily people can be tricked nowadays. One thing, if Trumps declares war, this world is done and dusted, and NO ONE on Earth will stop him

Hilary was nonetheless the better choice.

America itself is a laughing stock, they should have let the upperclassmen vote, like they do for the Balon'dor ( Had to relate it to football, or as others would say, Soccer)

This is clearly proven by the fact that over 14,000 had voted for a dead gorilla to be the president of America. K then.

• History

Something really big is going to happen.... Really bad...........

tiki_taka 7 years ago

I understand more your peaceful way to look to actual democracy, here In France media ( newspapers, TV's and all classic media) are owned by the same people, lobbies are banned in the law so they stay secret and the country doesn't have self protection against them since they are supposed to exist, but secret societies rule the country, politician, lawyers, economics, banksters, judges, police high représentants are all part of same clubs and with complete control of the French system...
TV owners are families who also own most of the banks and decide who will be president by advertising or making false polls, France is the most subtle dictatorship ever, it became like this after Charles de Gaulle end of presidency, an anti system has no chance to present himself into an election if his not part of the club, and they fired all the ethical journalists to finally just have a bunch of prostitutes at the end. You can loose your job if you go publicly in an anti system debates or get unfairly judged and condamned.
There is only one way to think, and all the media have the same. You may think I'm over exaggerating but I'm not they are that strict and that secret because our constitution is way more hostile toward corporates and lobbying, 80% of the erased tweets last year in tweeters were not from China but from France. Watch out what will happen soon in France, the burnout is near.

For US I have bad news, Georges Sorros considers that you didn't voted well and is financing a civilian revolution to destitute Trump, I don't know if you size the level of cruelty of these people I do, don't be surprised if Trump get shot in the near future.
Well Soros who is he ? Very dificult to answer, he finances actively the femen, He influenced France to bomb Syria and he is actively financing Syrians to invade Europe, he has more than 10 TVs across Europe, the Panama papers were financed by his foundation, influenced the Ukrainien putch....,etc etc
He And many members of his community have a long term objective, and it's not the right place to discuss it, we still know few about their intentions but it's not something good for sure...
I may criticize US but seem you have some democratic powers we do not have at the moment, the French only fight for their social rights but they lost in term of self determination as a nation.
We can switch Trump for Hollande any day mate.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I can't speak for France, I don't know much about your current political climate. That being said, what's happening over there is certainly not happening over here, and Sorros can do whatever he likes and it won't change much because only one dude has control over that in the US and that's Rupert Murdoch. America in general responds to him by telling him to fuck off. Americans are good at snubbing authority, it's the culture here.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I am sorry, but I don't really have much background on American Politics, but one thing I know, is that there will be war and its gonna be between the Gulf against Iran. Since Trump is taking over, he will cut all ties and support between America and Saudi Arabia, Saudi's military, in fact, the Gulf military is a laughing stock and let alone the previous conflict between Saudi and Iran, ever since this year, Saudi Arabia banned Iran from performing Hajj, which is a big deal especially between two Islamic countries. Saudi are trying to get, or lets say in-talks for Nuclear-atomic weapons from Pakistan in-exchange of a lower cost in oil.

There was also issues where last Year Hajj pilgrimage where electronic wrists band were used to find and locate Iranians and where roughly 400 Iranians were killed in a stampeded and many were missing from a long time. In Islam there are two different religious views, Sunni and Shia. Saudi has a dominate numbers in Sunni, while Iran are dominate in Shia. As a Muslim, the tension and hate between the two are indescribable to the point where for Shia, killing a Sunni leads you directly to Heaven. Some actually perform this law while others don't. I apologize for a lack of information though I don't have a vast knowledge about the relation between Saudi and Iran, since it is almost illegal and Prohibited to speak about this in public, though for foreigners of course

tiki_taka 7 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6JMB9GKB8jw&time_continue=343&ebc=ANyPxKqwktbZiyKBhjBghgdp6ClGEVd8QfRBSVPA4uUfQJYHpgVQn0etQ0tgXIJw9CHdICnYZKgKMQ5jweiLjcLoO64gHrEqCw

Georges Sorros at 2 minutes 07, remember the devil's face...
Imagine how Jesus would have been treated by mainstream media, at the end Jesus raised against the establishment of that period, last human heroes since the start of the 20th century were all demonized by press and media.
Trump renounced to his presidency wages and advantages who last a life time, for the first time in the US you have a president not interested in power just to make profit, treat him as he deserves to be treated because many patriots in the world envy you atm...

Discussion Closed